WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

T-shirt update..

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Saw the 1st prints today. They looked good, but there was some issues translating the art onto the shirt in 3 screens. Ditching those, and going to 5 screens, and supposed to see samples tomorrow night. Once approved they'll be printed in about an hour.. (These guys do a lot of shirts)

RD

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Cant wait to get mine and thanks for the update.

D

Deleted Account

Saw the 1st prints today. They looked good, but there was some issues translating the art onto the shirt in 3 screens. Ditching those, and going to 5 screens, and supposed to see samples tomorrow night. Once approved they'll be printed in about an hour.. (These guys do a lot of shirts)

RD

It's been so long I forgot if I ordered any shirts...:D:D

rivergames

Reaction score
Saw the 1st prints today. They looked good, but there was some issues translating the art onto the shirt in 3 screens. Ditching those, and going to 5 screens, and supposed to see samples tomorrow night. Once approved they'll be printed in about 2 weeks.. (These guys do a lot of shirts)

RD

Fixed it for ya :thumbsup

I am looking forward to a new hoodie. My last one is a bit faded

Performance Boat Candy

Reaction score

RD

Send me one...I spilled BBQ sauce on mine at the boat show ;)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Send me one...I spilled BBQ sauce on mine at the boat show ;)

Ironically enough at the end of the day.. I spilt beer on that one, and Eliminator was kind enough to fork a new one over..

I was a mess at the end of the day.

RD

Performance Boat Candy

Reaction score
Ironically enough at the end of the day.. I spilt beer on that one, and Eliminator was kind enough to fork a new one over..

I was a mess at the end of the day.

RD

HAHAHAHA...wait, don't all of your shirts have beer on them? In fact I think you spilled your beer on me in Havasu once too...LOL. Now you know why I don't keep beer in my booth at events :D