WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

sweet vector on craigslist

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I love that interior layout.. :)

Do you have any problems with the boat wanting to porpouse with alot of weight in the back of it? (Sheer curiosity)

RD

D

Deleted Account

It's planted like a rock (has trim tabs). I'll take you for a ride. It runs bitchen, just not fast... It's the standard old '85 Layup.

I was busy building these, boys...

Attachments

• Catalina05 104.jpg
    Catalina05 104.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 145

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
It's planted like a rock (has trim tabs). I'll take you for a ride. It runs bitchen, just not fast... It's the standard old '85 Layup.

I was busy building these, boys...

So you do actually go out to the river? :point

D

Deleted Account

About three times since we bought it. :( Family has a place in Big Bear that's wearing me out.

This is the year. Girls are seven, biz is in good shape. We'll be out there.:thumbsup

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
About three times since we bought it. :( Family has a place in Big Bear that's wearing me out.

This is the year. Girls are seven, biz is in good shape. We'll be out there.:thumbsup

Sounds like a good plan. Then you'll have to swing by for a beer. :beer

PaPaG

Reaction score
There are plenty of good boat owners that would love that thing to death. You should see my boat and it's a '85... Sold it to a total neat freak customer in Boulder and he called me out of the blue about 15 years later and said, "hey, you wanted first shot at buying this thing"... Still looks great with the original interior. Wife: 6 bedrooms! Me: Boat deep garage. Guess what we got?:D

I bet. By the way, great looking boat..
:thumbsup

Miss Venomous

Reaction score
I miss my Vector...Wish I could have kept it! & its for sale again...

D

Deleted Account

You should know better by now that just isn't going to happen :D

I already have twins at home to deal with. Don't need that here too...:D

How'd the boat go with the 300 Dennis? What prop are you going to use?

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
I already have twins at home to deal with. Don't need that here too...:D

How'd the boat go with the 300 Dennis? What prop are you going to use?

I wouldn't want you to get lax here...we need to keep you sharp for the home life :smackhead :D

R

Retired Member

The boat ran great. It ran 90 with Freddie driving w/ 3/4 tank of fuel. It ran 86 with Rob and I in it, and 83 pulling a skier. It had more in it, but Rob was getting used to it. I drove it to around 70, then it started getting sppoky, Rob in the observer seat makes the boat not want to sit in the pad. Bottom line, we have to spend more time on the driver seat.

It was running a 26 (I believe) big ear chopper cut to an ET.

D

Deleted Account

The boat ran great. It ran 90 with Freddie driving w/ 3/4 tank of fuel. It ran 86 with Rob and I in it, and 83 pulling a skier. It had more in it, but Rob was getting used to it. I drove it to around 70, then it started getting sppoky, Rob in the observer seat makes the boat not want to sit in the pad. Bottom line, we have to spend more time on the driver seat.

It was running a 26 (I believe) big ear chopper cut to an ET.

Watching videos of those babies there sure doesn't seem to be much of the boat in the water. Just the pad? That's a whole different deal for you guys to pick up on. Sounds like the new motor did the trick.:thumbsup

Are they hard to setup?

stevo13

Reaction score
dennis it was good meeting you this weekend you freddie and I really tied one on friday night:beer

R

Retired Member

Watching videos of those babies there sure doesn't seem to be much of the boat in the water. Just the pad? That's a whole different deal for you guys to pick up on. Sounds like the new motor did the trick.:thumbsup

Are they hard to setup?

Ask Stevo, he was in the boat when Rob decided to show me the bottom of the boat while he was side slapping it over the 22 Schiada's wake.

Ross from Cyclone works for Nordic, he knows the setup well.

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
Its always fun to see things like that :D It's even better to see the look on the drivers face during/after the incident.

stevo13

Reaction score
or look what is in the observers seat after the run is over

D

Deleted Account

Ask Stevo, he was in the boat when Rob decided to show me the bottom of the boat while he was side slapping it over the 22 Schiada's wake.

Ross from Cyclone works for Nordic, he knows the setup well.

It really sucks to have fun. You're having it knumskull...:D:D