WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Supreme Court Justice Obama 2021

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Is that really what you got out of the Kavanaugh hearings? It wasn’t that he drinks beer, it was that after getting shitty drunk he sexually assaulted college girls.

You are a lying piece of shit. Not ONE witness supported any claims of wrong doing by Justice Kavanaugh, even though they drug up many false accusers...Pray tell where are those people who committed perjury? Are they in prison? Fucking SHAM.

Oshithead has PUBLIC PHOTOS of him smoking a joint. He's a homosexual, and part of the largest con of the American citizen, the corrupt media and politicians that allowed him to even run, much less serve.

That fucking knobgobbler will NEVER be appointed to the SCOTUS.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Is that really what you got out of the Kavanaugh hearings? It wasn’t that he drinks beer, it was that after getting shitty drunk he sexually assaulted college girls.
How many? 2? 5? 30? 75? Was he a drunk assualt type of guy, or was he Clintonian in his rapage?

Also, since you are so sure of your make believe, did he also beer bong a twelver and then put on a barney costume and look for little kids to badger too?

Good fucking God man, go fuck yourself.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

saucedaddy

Reaction score
1BDF6D72-82DB-4ABC-9D1C-4F25132D37A3.gif
You are a lying piece of shit. Not ONE witness supported any claims of wrong doing by Justice Kavanaugh, even though they drug up many false accusers...Pray tell where are those people who committed perjury? Are they in prison? Fucking SHAM.

Oshithead has PUBLIC PHOTOS of him smoking a joint. He's a homosexual, and part of the largest con of the American citizen, the corrupt media and politicians that allowed him to even run, much less serve.
1BDF6D72-82DB-4ABC-9D1C-4F25132D37A3.gif

That fucking knobgobbler will NEVER be appointed to the SCOTUS.
Oh the horror! Smoked a joint!

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Naw, that rookie is still selling Oregano outta Mamas garage!:)
Ha! You could only wish you could match my grow operation/business knowledge son.
Sit the fuck down bitch and shut the fuck up about shit you have no clue about. Keep trying selling your worthless spooge nobody wants!
People love my girls!
Fucking rookie! HA!
Bitch!
Yuma probably sold it to him. :D:p
Damn right son! I always grow the best for my patients!
Have since 1975 mofo!
Kicking it in both of your empty fucking boneheads for FREE! HA! HA! HA! HA!
0920000812a.jpg

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
You're a sorry, one trick pony. You seem to only see one side, hear one side. The side you want. Kavanaugh was subject to several FBI background checks. Yet he is still a serial sexual abuser? This s the EXACT reason you have been called, what you have been called in here. Accusations = Guilt?
Look into the depth and limitations placed on that FBI check. When women make accusations like this against powerful men, they are generally (but not always) true. I believe the women who accused Trump and Kavanaugh, but also the women who accused Clinton.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Sold blow and ate dogs.
Yes. He wrote in his book that his stepfather made meals for him in Indonesia with dog meat. Which is common in that country. He also ate snakes and grasshoppers. Lol :D

Did your dealer become POTUS. :p

530RL

Reaction score
Ha! You could only wish you could match my grow operation/business knowledge son.
Sit the fuck down bitch and shut the fuck up about shit you have no clue about. Keep trying selling your worthless spooge nobody wants!
People love my girls!
Fucking rookie! HA!
Bitch!

Have since 1975 mofo!
View attachment 830003

Pfffft...

That’s not a grow operation, this is a grow operation......

0769A912-1C08-43D7-867D-0BCEFE808F12.jpeg

500bbc

Reaction score
Yes. He wrote in his book that his stepfather made meals for him in Indonesia with dog meat. Which is common in that country. He also ate snakes and grasshoppers. Lol :D

Did your dealer become POTUS. :p
MMMM...dog...tasty tasty dog.

"Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it".

500bbc

Reaction score
Look into the depth and limitations placed on that FBI check. When women make accusations like this against powerful men, they are generally (but not always) true. I believe the women who accused Trump and Kavanaugh, but also the women who accused Clinton.
GUILTY!.png

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Pfffft...

That’s not a grow operation, this is a grow operation......

View attachment 830073
Too bad it's not yours and you don't know fuck all about it. Looks like a Ruderalis hemp or CBD extraction grow. We just passed hemp growing here in AZ. Gonna go big soon down here as well. I grow the good shit son. Always have.
Stick to raping third world slave labor and talking dumb shit ego boy and let the experts grow what they know.
"Oh I invested in a grow operation so now I know everything about growing ". Pfft.
There's another thread where I posted my operation. Don't need to prove shit to fucking dirtbags like you. Try to keep up sissy boy.

Last edited:

JBS

Reaction score
People love my girls!
Fucking rookie! HA!
Bitch!

Have since 1975 mofo!
View attachment 830003

That’s a pretty long criminal history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

530RL

Reaction score
Too bad it's not yours and you don't know fuck all about it. Looks like a Ruderalis hemp or CBD extraction grow. We just passed hemp growing here in AZ. Gonna go big soon down here as well. I grow the good shit son. Always have.
Stick to raping third world slave labor and talking dumb shit ego boy and let the experts grow what they know.
"Oh I invested in a grow operation so now I know everything about growing ". Pfft.
There's another thread where I posted my operation. Don't need to prove shit to fucking dirtbags like you. Try to keep up sissy boy.

LOL

In Arizona even? You don’t say?

You mean like our field here in Yuma?

05817EFA-4FB7-4BB0-BB85-E0FF425FDE78.jpeg

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
That’s a pretty long criminal history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Eaaasy there Harry J. Anslinger.
And thanks for the compliment!
Edit: It's in our DNA ;)
Yuma-High-School-Criminals.jpg
yuma-territorial-prison.jpg

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
LOL

In Arizona even? You don’t say?

You mean like our field here in Yuma?

View attachment 830230
I dont believe you. The tip off is "our" field.
Even if I did, I dont fucking care about you.
You have no clue where or what I do. As it shall be.
I grow Medicinal son.
The best. Quality not quantity. Always.
You're one of those johnny come lately corporate fucking parasites that fuck everything up that's good and decent just to make a federal reserve note and now you know it all. Check your phone, your Monsanto Bayer, Syngenta ect, puppet masters are yanking your chain boy. Plus you gotta bamboozle our farmers to do your shit work. Arrogant aren't you? If they knew what kind of dick you really are they'd make a scarecrow popsicle of you on the end of their shovels.
You're envious because you dont know how to do anything and produce nothing (except misery), but turn good things to shit with your plague.
Simple case of jealousy son.
Get the fuck over your greedy malignant narcissism and face it,
You just ain't that fucking good pal.

Last edited:

saucedaddy

Reaction score
I never watched or listened to that scum bag prez for more then 1/2 second .
about all I could take of that anti American .
:)
Well that’s pretty close minded!;)
Do you have solar by any chance?:)

brgrcru

Reaction score
Well that’s pretty close minded!;)
Do you have solar by any chance?:)

Yep. Just read and saw what he was about. nothing he did or said , was even remotely what I believed in.
But I'll give him credit for letting seal team 6 kill binny, I guess . But no proof of that either. sat on bengazi and didn't offer help. :(

No solar, as I figured its a big scam , since they wont Even talk to me , about putting solar on my roofs of my businesses. Which I could really use , and cut my electric bill.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Yep. Just read and saw what he was about. nothing he did or said , was even remotely what I believed in.
But I'll give him credit for letting seal team 6 kill binny, I guess . But no proof of that either. sat on bengazi and didn't offer help. :(

No solar, as I figured its a big scam , since they wont Even talk to me , about putting solar on my roofs of my businesses. Which I could really use , and cut my electric bill.
That’s cool at least you made a personal informed decision on BO!:)
As for solar... T&Y had some questions about it and he gets really pissy with me so maybe you can shoot him the info you found out? My ROI is 6 years so it works for me!:D
GPAU:D

brgrcru

Reaction score
As for solar... T&Y had some questions about it and he gets really pissy with me so maybe you can shoot him the info you found out? My ROI is 6 years so it works for me!:D

I think the city would lose 10% of there revenue. If I had solar. :p Lol , seriously !

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

I saw your video.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Got 'em so drunk the goofy one didn't remember, when, where, or who piled on. Got here so drunk her witnesses didn't remember it happening.

If you were indeed ever a perfesser in your storied past, you are the male version of that goofy bitch.:rolleyes:

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Or how about this one? Get over it..You lost Big Don won. When Trump is done dismantling your pathetic party, the Supreme court will be 7-2. Stop whining.

To add, Once he's done with your party, I hope he finishes and dismantles the Republicans as well. Our Government needs a complete douching of all the stench, both sides. difference is, you support yours to the death, we want ours cleaned out as well.

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Polit...onsequences-Does-Obama-regret-saying-that-now
X26 "Likes"

Reaction score
So now Creepy Joe says to a crowd that he would consider a GOP running mate.
Sound like he’s throwing everything at the wall and looking for what sticks the most.
This Democratic race for nomination is gonna be one funny s*#t show to watch.

Biden/Flake 2020 :D