WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Supreme Court Justice Obama 2021

KevinR

Reaction score
Just another campaign ploy by Biden.

I seriously doubt Obama would accept a nomination. He would have to give up his place in the spotlight and all the $$$ he will continue to make over his lifetime. Those two things are much more important to him than serving the country as a SCJ.

RodnJen

Reaction score

I seriously doubt Obama would accept a nomination. He would have to give up his place in the spotlight and all the $$$ he will continue to make over his lifetime. Those two things are much more important to him than serving the country as a SCJ.

I thought the same thing, campaign ploy that is. ;)

FreeBird236

Reaction score

He'd also have to come clean on his past.

Reaction score
It really doesn't matter if Obama wants the job. Biden publically offered Obama a chance at a top spot. That's one hell of a campaign promise.

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
It really doesn't matter if Obama wants the job. Biden publically offered Obama a chance at a top spot. That's one hell of a campaign promise.
People have been talking about this possibility for years and I think Obama would jump at it. There is also precedent for a President joining SCOTUS (Taft).

Reaction score
Campaign promises. Bwahaahaha.

He probably secured the black vote. (racist or not) That will get him the party nod.

That was not an off the cuff remark Biden made. It was a shot across the bow to the West Virginia Senator.

Last edited:

Sandlord

Reaction score
Joe don't know how to campaign.
He's preaching to the choir.
How many voters will this convert to his side?
More likely to lose a bunch of Independants.

jet496

Reaction score
Obama has talked about this before & it caught my attention. It doesn't matter, Creepy Joe doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Biden, 77, would have to clinch the Democratic Party’s nomination before starting to consider Supreme Court picks. He currently is leading the Democratic field nationally with 28.3 percent support, according to a Real Clear Politics average.

LOL,the Bidens need to ask themselves if he has 28% of the Democrat Vote,where is the remaining 72% Democrat vote?Biden sure as hell does not have it. :)

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Obummer will not do it. He has no time for real work only time to play He has too many $15+ million dollar homes around the country to vacation in. In addition he would never be willing to miss out on his Hawaii Christmas vacations.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
:)
E39EAD4A-96AE-420E-9C80-82E63A00272E.jpeg

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I would love to see that fucker under oath during the confirmation process. His fucking taint would be ripped out, and shoved up his fucking twat. You leftys think you own the SCOTUS smear? With this useless waste of skin, he'd smear himself and his husband Mike.

Bring it, you little twatwaffle lefties.

500bbc

Reaction score
I would love to see that fucker under oath during the confirmation process. His fucking taint would be ripped out, and shoved up his fucking twat. You leftys think you own the SCOTUS smear? With this useless waste of skin, he'd smear himself and his husband Mike.

Bring it, you little twatwaffle lefties.
It would almost be worth Pedo Joe getting elected.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
It would almost be worth Pedo Joe getting elected.
I can't wait to hear the Libturds explain away Creepy Joe's actions that are well documented on video. Going to be interesting how on one hand they accuse Trump of all kinds of unfavorable sexually related conduct, but will somehow have to support and explain it away for Biden. Let the Hypocrisy begin... again.

KevinR

Reaction score
So now Creepy Joe says to a crowd that he would consider a GOP running mate.
Sound like he’s throwing everything at the wall and looking for what sticks the most.
This Democratic race for nomination is gonna be one funny s*#t show to watch.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
If the D does not gain a senate majority, this is just a (crack) pipe dream. The R controlled senate will find a reason to delay confirmation.

RodnJen

Reaction score
If the D does not gain a senate majority, this is just a (crack) pipe dream. The R controlled senate will find a reason to delay confirmation.

By that you mean find a reason to not fulfill their duties to the American people.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
That would be pretty funny. They lost their shit over someone who drinks beer. Lets see what they would do with someone smoking crack... Oh wait, we already know.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
When did the Talking Turd practice law?

Don’t project your shortcomings onto Dear Leader.

Little known fact:
After he serves on SCOTUS, he’s going to head the first manned mission to Mars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

500bbc

Reaction score
Don’t project your shortcomings onto Dear Leader.

Little known fact:
After he serves on SCOTUS, he’s going to head the first manned mission to Mars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Head?
Manned?

Guilty!

500bbc

Reaction score
Joe has a new strategy...GOP running mate as VP.
He's covering all the bases now.:D

On another note did all you Turds notice he's advocating prison for Hunter now?

TRUMP TRAIN 2020!

Honk Honk!

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
That would be pretty funny. They lost their shit over someone who drinks beer. Lets see what they would do with someone smoking crack... Oh wait, we already know.
Is that really what you got out of the Kavanaugh hearings? It wasn’t that he drinks beer, it was that after getting shitty drunk he sexually assaulted college girls.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Or how about this one? Get over it..You lost Big Don won. When Trump is done dismantling your pathetic party, the Supreme court will be 7-2. Stop whining.

To add, Once he's done with your party, I hope he finishes and dismantles the Republicans as well. Our Government needs a complete douching of all the stench, both sides. difference is, you support yours to the death, we want ours cleaned out as well.

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Polit...onsequences-Does-Obama-regret-saying-that-now

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Is that really what you got out of the Kavanaugh hearings? It wasn’t that he drinks beer, it was that after getting shitty drunk he sexually assaulted college girls.

You're a sorry, one trick pony. You seem to only see one side, hear one side. The side you want. Kavanaugh was subject to several FBI background checks. Yet he is still a serial sexual abuser? This s the EXACT reason you have been called, what you have been called in here. Accusations = Guilt?

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
I had to install two front doors....:cool::cool:

Ever notice that once the Left anoints one of their "Darings of the media" it doesn't matter what happens post that? They commit, never waiver, no matter how bad their credibility becomes. Admirable loyalty, specially when they know the media will have their backs, 100%.

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Ever notice that once the Left anoints one of their "Darings of the media" it doesn't matter what happens post that? They commit, never waiver, no matter how bad their credibility becomes. Admirable loyalty, specially when they know the media will have their backs, 100%.

Yep and more and more Americans are seeing it daily. :)

Thanks turds!!!!!!

thetub

Reaction score
By that you mean find a reason to not fulfill their duties to the American people.

what duties?

you brainless little robot...

you need them to think for you and force policies on you ??

truly an idiot...

the less they are involved or "fulfill their duties" the better...

500bbc

Reaction score
GUILTY!
You are...

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Oh, you mean to say your party will actually care about Joe Sexually assaulting people on TV and in photos? Stuff like actual evidence, instead of an accuser who brings forth witnesses that say they don't recall anything ever happening? Gee, your party seems to run with no evidence on many things lately.

But hey, if they actually held Joe to the same standard they pretended to try and hold Kavanaugh that would be fucking awesome. You and I both know better.