WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Supercross spoiler alert

wallnutz

Reaction score
Eli ruptured his Achilles’ tendon, had championship in hand. Bummer looks like Sexton just has to start next week.

Attachments

• 1683433312676.jpeg
    1683433312676.jpeg
    188.3 KB · Views: 26

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
I'm seeing a bunch of comments about how the SX tracks are too difficult and unforgiving. Is it really the tracks, or is it just bad luck that so many of the top guys are hurt right now? I can see how track design can make passing easier or harder, but can you really say the track is to blame for most of the injuries this year? Certainly not in last weekend's case.

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
It's hard to believe, I feel so bad for him. Damn... It's gotta be weird for Sexton.

Tireman

Reaction score
Damn dude. Change your title. Just ruined it for me.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
So bummed for him, he had it in the bag!

Re: track design and injuries etc. I believe the top level guys are just pushing such a crazy limit these days, which is what is causing these injuries. A lot of fast guys out there = no time to relax or tone it down during a race.

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
Really glad I watched last night before seeing this. Bummer for those who didn’t.

JJ McClure

Reaction score
Strange looking injury, sux for Eli... I thought riding boots were stiffer than that. And yeah, gotta be weird for Sexton backing into the championship with so many top guys injured.

Warlock1

Reaction score
There was a comment made about his boots. Apparently there is a shock absorber limiting that particular movement but several riders have that removed for greater range. Cannot confirm or deny that, just what I read. Also I blame the promoters. It seems like most sports are continuing to add more and more events just to add more revenue. This year was awesome right up until last weeks track. Now Sexton just needs to finish in the points and he is champ. I would like to see them do like the GNCC and give the riders a chance to throw away one race just to keep the points tighter. JMHO.

Last edited: