WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Sundance site

Boschma

Wish I was at the River
Reaction score
Just saw on Facebook that sundancesaloon hasn't opened yet, but did see the link ton their website. There are some awesome old pictures on it. Anyone see theirselves or anyone they know? Some nice eye candy on there too!:thumbsup
http://www.sundancesaloon-j-n.com/

Boschma

Wish I was at the River
Reaction score
Nobody?

I thought it was interesting to see the beach with a tent setup before the bar was ever even built. Anyone know what year that would have been?

TrollerDave

Reaction score
Nobody?

I thought it was interesting to see the beach with a tent setup before the bar was ever even built. Anyone know what year that would have been?

It's Friday night I think we're supposed to be out partying or something.

There was a couple of threads from last year about the reopening/sale of it. The woman handling the sale for the original owner was posting alot of
info about it with a link to a website. I think her name was Bonnie?

Blubyu

Reaction score
Heard they failed to meet code on a few areas. So they won't be opening. That's what we were told at the upper sand bar.

Sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snafu

Reaction score
Man those pics are straight out of the way back machine.

Kind of refreshing to see chicks in bikinis without gobs of ink and plastic........though under the bikinis might be a little scary :eek

76 Hondo

76 Hondo
Reaction score
Nobody?

The tent came about after the first dock bar burnt down I believe, the year I would guess is 1976-77, the contests at the old bar were out of control, skin to win!

Attachments

• rdp pics 018.jpg
    rdp pics 018.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 22

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Heard they failed to meet code on a few areas. So they won't be opening. That's what we were told at the upper sand bar.

Sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heard there shooting for 6/28 now.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Man those pics are straight out of the way back machine.

Kind of refreshing to see chicks in bikinis without gobs of ink and plastic........though under the bikinis might be a little scary :eek

Were the girls better looking and in better shape back then??? hmmm...

boatnam2

Reaction score
Great pics....There is a pic of a couple that i remember pretty well, we were staying at foxes and they were parked next to us camping. The guy had gotten up to go take a shower so we are sitting there and his girl was laying in the truck of the bed no clothes on spread eagle....made for a nice morning drinking coffee.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Another pic i find funny is the one that has the big show your tits sign, i had a home there few years ago and the people were very old and a little grumpy in that trailer, i figured one day way back when they were river rats....

JB in so cal

Reaction score
Great pics. I didn't start going until early 90's but the Peter meter guy was still runnin the show. We used to have a huge group at big bend every June. One year we had a girl that won the swim suit contest in our group. Fun times indeed!:cool

Advantage 1

Reaction score
1993 Video...

[video=youtube;G3Jgrl2yMPc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3Jgrl2yMPc[/video]

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
The tent came about after the first dock bar burnt down I believe, the year I would guess is 1976-77, the contests at the old bar were out of control, skin to win!

Great pics. I'd guess you are pretty close on those dates. :thumbsup

waterhorse

Reaction score
So apparently not open yet or we wuold hear about it.

cmayer

Reaction score
Heard the permit issues were holding them up. New date is after Labor Day.

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
Another pic i find funny is the one that has the big show your tits sign, i had a home there few years ago and the people were very old and a little grumpy in that trailer, i figured one day way back when they were river rats....

Isn't that Schiada Ave? Gary Hairabedian, Shiada Shiela, BamBam and his Dad Joe. Something like 5 or 6 Schiadas within the dozen or so homes on that street.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Isn't that Schiada Ave? Gary Hairabedian, Shiada Shiela, BamBam and his Dad Joe. Something like 5 or 6 Schiadas within the dozen or so homes on that street.

I know they guy that bought my place had a schiada, trailer with the big brown deck, I was the first guy to roll there in a g-cart even pushed to have the little g-cart area built at dock so i will always remember the place when i drive by:D. Pretty much was a ghost town when i lived there, use to see gary a few times and dr dick but that was about it. I stay at emerald now and camp straight across from it and people are alwasy there now, bitchen place to live but even so RIVERDAVE would still never drive by and wave.