WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Sun Glasses….Whatcha Got?😎

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Randolph are my top choice.
Ray ban glass lenses are my daily, costa’s are my boating and outdoor ones. I have a ton of sun glasses…

Chris Leach’s store in havasu is my go to…he treats you right

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
BluBlockers - basically shooters glasses? They did help in thick day time fog for seeing buoys etc.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
My faves are Black Flys…have a few pair of them.
Couple Oakley variations.
A few Ray Bans.

But I wear my Costco prescription sun glasses the most, in Oakley frames.

Bajastu

Reaction score
Maui Jim’s for the win. I was an Oakley guy for 20 years, tried Heatwaves (pure utter junk), then I finally broke down and bought a pair of Maui Jims. Best glasses I’ve ever owned. You can send them in for a rebuild for only $95.

Roosky01

Reaction score
These are my favorites and have been for quite a few years. Have a few different color variations. Holbrook XL's

1702357946610.jpeg

fat rat

Member #163
Reaction score
I must be a weirdo because I don’t have them. I hate wearing anything. Glasses, Jewelry, watches etc. I have prescription bifocals I am supposed to wear but I only use them at night in bed when I read.
Everyone has a choice…sorry you don’t have none.😎

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
My full time sunglasses are a C six Oakley prescription progressive trifocuals with photochromic polarized lenses. The lenses will almost turn clear indoor and arizona sun dark outside. Very light and comfy.

poncho

Reaction score
Maui Jim’s for the win. I was an Oakley guy for 20 years, tried Heatwaves (pure utter junk), then I finally broke down and bought a pair of Maui Jims. Best glasses I’ve ever owned. You can send them in for a rebuild for only $95.
Never wore sunglasses when I was younger but always had lots of them. I used to get headaches bad wearing them for a long time, 2 hours max.
Maui Jims I can wear all day and up to 100mph in the boat they keep the wind out of my eyes.

GOTTBoat

Reaction score
For years I had optical insurance through my employer(s) and didn't need prescription glasses so used my yearly benefit for sun glasses.
I have a bunch still new in their boxes, favorites are Revo glass lenses, Oakey, and Smith glass.