WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Steve Garvey!!

beerrun

Reaction score
I thought Schaffer was way ahead in money and polls. I hope Garvey kills it

Floaterboat

Reaction score
You are out of your mind if you think Steve Garvey has a chance here. CA has 2 Democrat voters for every Republican voter.

Schiff is up well into double digits in every single poll.

Garvey is doing much better than previous republican candidates, which is good, but he has no shot at winning.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
The only thing that will help will be liberal voter apathy. They may think that Shitt will win no matter what and won’t feel it’s necessary vote. Whereas all of Garvey’s supporters will show up in droves. We have to try to remain optimistic.

Last edited:

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
You are out of your mind if you think Steve Garvey has a chance here. CA has 2 Democrat voters for every Republican voter.

Garvey is doing much better than previous republican candidates, which is good, but he has no shot at winning.

IN "ALL" The "Fake News" POLLS. Blind Leading The Blind"

thetub

Reaction score

thats what i thought also but check the county register there are more Repubs and Independents combined than Demoncrats...

the independents are around 15 percent i believe or something last time i checked..

but like Bonesfab said its who counts the votes that matters...

Last edited:

Floaterboat

Reaction score
thats what i thought also but check the county register there are more Repubs and Independent combined voters than Demoncrats...

the independents are around 15 percent i belive or something last time i checked..

but like Bonesfab said its who counts the votes that matters...

Let’s look at recent history.. Newsom recall was totally shut down. CA still has a supermajority of democrats in the state legislature. If that changes, it’s a signal that things are shifting. CA can’t even vote itself out of a super majority.

A CA independent is more than likely a blue voter. A CA independent voter outside CA is definitely aligned with Democrats when outside blue states. CA Republicans in office at the state level are centerists at best.

At the minimum, there would not be a democrat state legislature super majority if that was not the case, and these independents were right leaning.

And the teachers union pretty much controls the state.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
Perhaps you could provide a link to your enlightened source?

HEY!! Yesterday morning, "NEWSMAX".com had the article that he was leading in the polls and donations. I am not going to "PISS" Back and Forth if Steve Garvey Is Or Isn't "ANYTHING"!!

I was happy to read something Positive in the "Doom And Gloom" "BULLSHIT" World we live in and a continual " We Will Lose", "NO CHANCE", "It's Over"

Maybe, just maybe. If you California People would join together and "START" the Return to the American Dream, instead of accepting Losing and being Beat Up and Packing Up and Leaving your Wonderful Gift of a place to call home, "SCUM" like Schiff and dozens of others would never have a chance again.

2016 Pelosi was leading by a Mile over President Trump up to Voting Time.

This America, you are in California and do have A Chance.

If I lived there EVERY "SOB" that drove by my Home would have No Doubt that I supported Steve Garvey by the number of Signs and Banners around my home.

WIN, LOSE OR DRAW!!

The one thing I learned a long time ago, when you work and Vote You do have a right to voice your opinion, and the others, can "Step Aside"

Floaterboat

Reaction score
HEY!! Yesterday morning, "NEWSMAX".com had the article that he was leading in the polls and donations. I am not going to "PISS" Back and Forth if Steve Garvey Is Or Isn't "ANYTHING"!!

I was happy to read something Positive in the "Doom And Gloom" "BULLSHIT" World we live in and a continual " We Will Lose", "NO CHANCE", "It's Over"

Maybe, just maybe. If you California People would join together and "START" the Return to the American Dream, instead of accepting Losing and being Beat Up and Packing Up and Leaving your Wonderful Gift of a place to call home, "SCUM" like Schiff and dozens of others would never have a chance again.

If I lived there EVERY "SOB" that drove by my Home would have No Doubt that I supported Steve Garvey by the number of Signs and Banners around my home.

WIN, LOSE OR DRAW!!

The one thing I learned a long time ago, when you work and Vote You do have a right to voice your opinion, and the others, can "Step Aside"

Pelosi in 2016? What are you talking about? If you were talking about Clinton, those polls didn’t have Trump losing by 20-30% in every poll.

You need to understand Leftists have a different American dream. They yearn for government to provide for them. They believe they are morally and intellectually superior. They value abortion rights over civil liberties.

What we need to do is to stop believing the bullshit from both sides. Blowing smoke that Garvey is winning for instance is a waste of time, especially if you can’t provide any information to validate it and are just parroting BS.

If you are willing to believe the lies from anywhere or any side because it feels good, you are the problem.

शू॑र

Banned/Not Banned/?=Banned
Reaction score

WIN, LOSE OR DRAW!!

Link? Pictures?

Gelcoater

Reaction score

Don’t be such a Debbie Downer😂

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-media-max-width="560"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The reality is <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchiff?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@AdamSchiff</a> has been a Congressman for 24 years, during that time he could introduce bills for every policy proposal he is going to say tonight and the truth is he hasn&#39;t. There&#39;s nothing he can&#39;t do as a Congressman that he can do as a Senator. <a href="https://t.co/6kMSgsCYxs">pic.twitter.com/6kMSgsCYxs</a></p>&mdash; Steve Garvey (@SteveyGarvey6) <a href=" ">October 9, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Looking Glass

Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-media-max-width="560"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The reality is <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchiff?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@AdamSchiff</a> has been a Congressman for 24 years, during that time he could introduce bills for every policy proposal he is going to say tonight and the truth is he hasn&#39;t. There&#39;s nothing he can&#39;t do as a Congressman that he can do as a Senator. <a href="https://t.co/6kMSgsCYxs">pic.twitter.com/6kMSgsCYxs</a></p>&mdash; Steve Garvey (@SteveyGarvey6) <a href=" ">October 9, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I LOVE THAT MAN!! To Allow A Good Man Like Him Run AND NOT WIN, Is A Crime!!