WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Speed Gloss

plaster dave

Face down A$$ up
Reaction score
I tried performance boat candy's speed gloss today for the first time and all I can say is WOW. It works great.:thumbsup

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I tried it today for the first time and all I can say is WOW. It works great.:thumbsup

You didn't believe my little amateur video? LOL

I like the product, works very well, and feels like it leaves a nice coat of wax behind..

RD

plaster dave

Face down A$$ up
Reaction score
You didn't believe my little amateur video? LOL

I like the product, works very well, and feels like it leaves a nice coat of wax behind..

RD

LOL:D I was just impressed with how well it cleaned off the exhaust soot. Works as good as Simple Green without having to wax the boat after. :bowdown::thumbsup:D

SPL2K

Reaction score
Ive used it on my boat and vette. really liked it. :thumbsup

kahon

Reaction score
My boys use it on their HD.They give it 2:thumbsup

hallett21

Reaction score
Is this like hot sauce? Or a boat wash?

HBCraig

Reaction score
Are we talking "Gel Gloss" or something different?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Speed gloss Is made by performance boat candy. It is a spray cleaner / wax, for removing waterspouts and wiping down your boat.

RD

HBCraig

Reaction score
Speed gloss Is made by performance boat candy. It is a spray cleaner / wax, for removing waterspouts and wiping down your boat.

RD

Sorry I didnt watch your tutorial vid, but does it remove spots well too?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Sorry I didnt watch your tutorial vid, but does it remove spots well too?

Removes water spots well. :) Gel Gloss is a pure carnuba wax out of home depot etc.. (to answer your earlier post)

RD

JBS

Reaction score
Boat Bling is Full service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306723135.394657.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306723135.394657.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 245

Performance Boat Candy

Reaction score
We've been known to dabble with full service ;)

Attachments

• 5-14-11 Havasu 242-1.jpg
    5-14-11 Havasu 242-1.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 190
  • 5-14-11 Havasu 245-1.jpg
    5-14-11 Havasu 245-1.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 199
  • 5-14-11 Havasu 256-1.jpg
    5-14-11 Havasu 256-1.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 196
  • 5-14-11 Havasu 266-1.jpg
    5-14-11 Havasu 266-1.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 197
  • 5-14-11 Havasu 291-1.jpg
    5-14-11 Havasu 291-1.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 199

Performance Boat Candy

Reaction score
Customer email testimonial from 6-1-2011...

Afternoon folks, couple of things.
First, I purchased your Boat Candy for my boat after receiving a sample in my Desert Storm 2011 bag- thanks by the way. . Wow, wow, wow, to speedy order processing and delivery from my purchase; two days and its sitting on my door step. Thank you very much.

Second, my boat is in Lake Havasu so I haven't had a chance to try it completely yet, but I do have a 09 Corvette, with a color I call "screaming write me a ticket red" :). The car is in pristine condition, glossed like its right off the factory line, deep gloss and glisten. But I then decide to give Boat Candy a quick gloss-over. There's that wow again. It made a difference in a shine that was already great.

But to the premise of my comment on the corvette. I think you might be missing the boat ( ok, yeah a pun intended) on not promoting your product in other areas
Thanks again
Don

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Tim, make sure you put "customer testimonial" in the actual body of the post.. when people are reading this on their cell phones on tapatalk it doesn't show those little title deals, and I thought you had lost it for a second.. LOL

RD

Joker

Reaction score
I bought some at DS and my buddy's used it to clean up their bikes after we cleaned the boat. They were amazed with the results.

fed4life

Reaction score
Im not trying to start a contest as to which product is better and what not but: What is the difference between Boat Candy's products VS. Boat Blings products?

I have always used the "Sauces" on my boat and have been extremely happy with the outcome. I can see from the video posted as well pics from Boat Candy that there product works extremely well and again, im not trying to start a pissing contest cause i know both companies are ran by boaters who love boating and i want to see both companies do well.

So whats the diff between Speed Gloss VS. Hot Sauce?

Performance Boat Candy

Reaction score
Im not trying to start a contest as to which product is better and what not but: What is the difference between Boat Candy's products VS. Boat Blings products?

I have always used the "Sauces" on my boat and have been extremely happy with the outcome. I can see from the video posted as well pics from Boat Candy that there product works extremely well and again, im not trying to start a pissing contest cause i know both companies are ran by boaters who love boating and i want to see both companies do well.

So whats the diff between Speed Gloss VS. Hot Sauce?

I know Patrick and team have good products and are great guys so I'll just tell you about our product and let them share the features and benefits of theirs.

Speed Gloss is a proprietary Brazillian carnauba based wax emulsion combined with a biodegradeable water spot removing agent, gloss enhancers, and micro cleansers. Our product is designed to gently remove water spots and very fine swirl marks while adding a layer of wax that brings out a deep gloss shine and protects your gelcoat or paint from UV rays and future water spots. Because we use micro cleansers, which is different than any other similar product to our knowledge, we don't need to use harsh chemicals that are unsafe for you, your boat/car, or the environment in order to remove water spots or micro contaminants from the applied surface. Speed gloss is safe on paint, get coats, metals, rubber, and vinyl. We position our product as one that cleans, protects, and gives you a deeper shine than other detailing product.

Let us know if you need more information. We also offer free Speed Gloss samples through our website (just follow the instructions on the following link to get a free sample): http://www.performanceboatcandy.com/shop/cart.php?m=contact_us

You can also check out our video:
[video=youtube;rxqXbQODxKQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxqXbQODxKQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxqXbQODxKQ[/video]

fed4life

Reaction score
Thank you for your response PBC, thats what i was looking for. I wish you the best of luck on your products!

plaster dave

Face down A$$ up
Reaction score
Prestige Marine
Absolute Marine
Nordic Boats
Savage Marine
OCM - Campbell bldg
Horizon Motorsports
Magic Powerboats (CMS)

I was at So Cal Speed and Marine showing him your product and he said he is interested in carrying it. You might want to contact Mario at So Cal Speed & Marine 32287 CASTAIC ROAD Castaic, CA 91384 Phone: 661-702-0915 Mobile: 661-644-3177

Performance Boat Candy

Reaction score
I was at So Cal Speed and Marine showing him your product and he said he is interested in carrying it. You might want to contact Mario at So Cal Speed & Marine 32287 CASTAIC ROAD Castaic, CA 91384 Phone: 661-702-0915 Mobile: 661-644-3177

Thank you for the referral, we really appreciate it...your next order is on the house...PM me when you are ready for more product.

Tim

Weekend Therapy

Reaction score
Thank you for the referral, we really appreciate it...your next order is on the house...PM me when you are ready for more product.

Tim

You guys are top notch Tim...I use the gloss on my boat, cars and harley. Need to try some of your interior stuff as well at some point.

Congrats on a great product.

WET-N-WILD LIGHTNING

Reaction score
This stuff is great, I've been using it for about 8 months now and love it. Their uphostery cleaner works great also. Now I'm just waiting to get my hands on the new wax they are working on:)

sergeantmike

Reaction score
Thanks for the t-shirts Tim... :D Got 'em in the mail today:thumbsup

Used the upholstry cleaner and conditioner today another:thumbsup:thumbsup

roln 20s

Reaction score
Great response Tim. Tim from Performance Boat Candy spoke about their product and now I will share the details of ours.

First off, from the 6 years of success that Boat Bling has had in the marketplace and continues to grow rapidly - we thank you! We respect Tim and his business and truly understand how hard it is to get something new off the ground. We wish Tim and his crew nothing but the best.

Boat Bling Hot Sauce was introduced for one reason - remove hard water spots effectively and efficiently and provide additional sealants over the surface. The key to the product and process - do not wax over hard water spots.

Hot Sauce is a soft water based product with a special hard water spot cutting chemical (less than 3% of the formula) cross blending multiple times with premium synthetic liquid wax sealants. These synthetic sealants include polymers and silcones providing a true shine, water spot repellent and ultimate protection from the UV elements. The wax sealants do not replace the annual waxing of your boat but increases the life of a strong base wax coat.

The product is a simple spray on, spray off application. There are no streaks or films left on the surface once complete.

A great product is only as good as the company behind it...and Boat Bling has been around since 2004 and excelled during the resent economy wows. Stronger financial and in the business to continually build relationship...and make your boating experience better with a clean boat.

Boat Bling was built on service - personal deliveries, free samples, immediate shipping, immediate email or phone response times and the no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee. I expect service when I am doing business with anyone else and can only offer the best in return.

We love serving you, the customer, and our 500+ retailers in the nation.

Thanks and happy boating.
Patrick
cell 602-312-4550

Last edited:

Outlaw

Polishing MOFO
Reaction score
OK I got one of those little sample bottles of Boat Candy, tried it out last fall
it worked ok, nothing to write home about?. :blah::blah::blah:

Tuesday a friend and I were talking
and he was telling me how that Boat Candy worked for his boat and cars he sent a bottle with me to try again,

WOW it worked great this time, I?m not sure
what the problem was with the sample but this stuff is great, so If you tried the little sample bottle and you weren?t impressed, try it again:thumbsup

I'll be ordering a gallon soon:D

Last edited: