WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Soooo....How many of you guys have

Notalent

Reaction score
dated older women.....say by 6-7 years older...how did it work out, end etc...Let me here your stories :hmm:D

Notalent

Reaction score
Yeah....thats what I thought :D She's drop dead gorgeous and has an awesome personality, good job and no kids :D There will be no pictures.......yet:p I dont mind it now, but 10 years from now...uhhhh....can I get a trade in????:eek::skull

Ratso

Reaction score
7 years difference. I was in my late 20's then. She had a son and a daughter... I date people younger than her kids now... We always talk about hooking up from time to time, but I just can't go there... Ride it out awhile. Older chicks that pull younger guys are horny as Hell and aim to please...;)

snake321

Irish Republican
Reaction score
That dam blue platinum hair color stains the pillowcases.....

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
are we talking hit it and quit it or some serious spooning action here?:cool:

Ratso

Reaction score
are we talking hit it and quit it or some serious spooning action here?:cool:

I dated mine for 3 years... Awesome awesome sex life, but the bitch went crazy on me.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Dated an older woman for a few months. She wanted to get serious and I wasnt ready for that after only being divorced for a few months.

Met her through work

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Cougars have game! :beer

rrrr

Reaction score
I was 21, she was 34. At one point around 4 AM I was thinking "This crazy bitch is gonna kill me if she doesn't stop soon".......:D :D

Good training, LOL. :skull

Jyruiz

Next to this Hottie.
Reaction score
Always dated older woman, but the oldest one was 23 when I was 18, lived with her for about 9 months, it didn't work out to well.

Ratso

Reaction score
I was 21, she was 34. At one point around 4 AM I was thinking "This crazy bitch is gonna kill me if she doesn't stop soon".......:D :D

The stamina some of them have at that age is unbelievable...:D

Notalent

Reaction score
Way cool chick, I dont want to hit it and quit it....I want to keep hitting it with no relationship :p im afraid she will get serious though. To a point I wouldnt mind it, but like I said....in 10+ years...where will my mind be when I see these 21 year olds running around in there thongs @ havasu :D

Notalent

Reaction score

haha...that has crossed my mind as well....good thing im a giver...:skull

Boatsnblondes

Banned
Reaction score
I dated older women only all through my 20's....awesome sex, never a hangup, just go, go, go...all the time....by the time I was 30 I was an old man....:D:D:D:D:D

Stalkaholic

Run but ya can't hide...
Reaction score
7 years difference. I was in my late 20's then. She had a son and a daughter... I date people younger than her kids now... We always talk about hooking up from time to time, but I just can't go there... Ride it out awhile. Older chicks that pull younger guys are horny as Hell and aim to please...;)

For the record let me just state that when the question asked happens to be "Did it work out with so & so type of chick" and Ratso replies, the answer will always be "No". :D :beer

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
l was with this older lady for 2 years, was the best sex ever NO HOLES BARRED, would do anything for me and me for her plus had a great personality and best of all could back a trailer down the ramp.:D

Then it she changed almost over night going from a person who was like a best friend/lover to a snarly aggressive person. :eek:

Could not figure it out l always respected her NEVER cheated on her or lied to her it was like she took a crazy pill one morning. l spoke to her about this and she said she couldn't give me an answer. This lady was 15 years older than me at the time but she no way looked her age (dead ringer for Christy Brinkly).:drool

Sad thing is that l would have married her at the time and the last l heard she was interned at a mental hospital diagnosed with a psychological disorder (l have since learned that it is a family trait . :(

This hasn't changed my thinking, older women are much better life partners especially if they look after them selves.:)

maxwedge

(Maximus Wedge-i-mus)
Reaction score
For the record let me just state that when the question asked happens to be "Did it work out with so & so type of chick" and Ratso replies, the answer will always be "No". :D :beer

LOL:D

Photo Chick

Reaction score

Wow Rrrron interesting, I never knew :)

Way cool chick, I dont want to hit it and quit it....I want to keep hitting it with no relationship :p im afraid she will get serious though. To a point I wouldnt mind it, but like I said....in 10+ years...where will my mind be when I see these 21 year olds running around in there thongs @ havasu :D

Just be honest with her, if she doesn't like it then you know it's time to move on....:D Live for today not in 10 years.... Even that 21 yr old you're checking out today might not be so hot in 10 years. Just my 2 cents as an older woman!!!

sleekcraft80

Reaction score
I dated older women when I was in my late 20s. I now prefer someone a little younger seeing that I don't want to date someone in there early 60s.:eek:

ATL

Reaction score
I was 19, she was 26 and from Germany. Next morning, she wanted to stay in the States and get married. Scared the hell out of me. She went home a day or two later. :eek:

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score
When I was 19 I went out a chick who was 25. She thought I was older, I thought see was younger. But like always in the end I focked it up! :smackhead

Yellowboat

Reaction score
19 she was 41... to this day still some of the best sex I ever had.

Bad*Nan

Brown-Chicken-Brown-Cow
Reaction score
Hey NT - What do old ladie's underpants smell like?

Depends :D

LOL maybe that translates better in a real life conversation... :D

Baja Big Dog

Banned
Reaction score
Hey NT - What do old ladie's underpants smell like?

Depends :D

LOL maybe that translates better in a real life conversation... :D

Whats the hardest thing about getting a piece of ass at the rest home....

Putting the diaper back on!!!
:D:D:beer:beer

Notalent

Reaction score
Old lady jokes...you guys are killing me!!!

I think Photochick had some of the advice I was looking for....Just talk to her and play it one day at a time. :beer

PolarBearKing

The Ass Man
Reaction score
I was 22, whe was 31. We got along great, her folks were cool and we liked the same things. Sex was off the hook. But she had a real job and I was still "working things out". We lasted about six or eight months. Then one New Years Eve she wanted to go home and I wanted to keep on partying. We ended up fighting about it. I took her home and she just said "I think you're too young for me". So I went back to the party. We tried a couple of times after that, but it was too late. I had already moved on. To this day I often wonder what if....

Notalent

Reaction score
I was 22, whe was 31. We got along great, her folks were cool and we liked the same things. Sex was off the hook. But she had a real job and I was still "working things out". We lasted about six or eight months. Then one New Years Eve she wanted to go home and I wanted to keep on partying. We ended up fighting about it. I took her home and she just said "I think you're too young for me". So I went back to the party. We tried a couple of times after that, but it was too late. I had already moved on. To this day I often wonder what if....

Was there awakwardness regarding age issues.....? Places you went, her friends and family etc...

PolarBearKing

The Ass Man
Reaction score
Was there awakwardness regarding age issues.....? Places you went, her friends and family etc...

Absolutely. Her family was cool, but work functions sometimes were akward for sure.

She was very athletic and had gone to USC on a tennis scholorship, so I was learning how to play tennis with her. I obviously was nowhere near as good as her or her friends at the club, but I'd hold my own because of my age if you know what I mean.

I think she took some ribbing too for having a boy toy and that might've caused our eventual split as well.

DannyH

The Other White Meat
Reaction score
Yo NT a couple years back I went through a phase. If they were not over 30 I wasn't having any of it (I was 21-22 at the time) I've banged chicks ranging from 30-45. The chicks in their 30's got stamina like no other and they are great for endurance training, if you think you've got stamina try keeping up with a 35 yr old exercise freak I guarantee she will give you a whole new respect for older women and their abilities. Be ready for agression... Older women do not f*ck around they know what they want, they will get it, and they will f*ck you. Most also swallow.

Gain experience and wisdom from the older women. Take that experience and use it to go wreck some young 20 somethings and convince them that you are the god of all things sex. The things you learn from the older ladies will give you the ability to make the heads spin right off the younger ladies.

Notalent

Reaction score
If your worried about that shit then its obvious your wasting your time.

Im not worried about it, its just something thats bound to go through your mind whether you like it or not.

catman-do

Winter sux, lets golf!
Reaction score
I dated one when I was 23, she was around 30. She was just graduating from Dental school so she didnt have much time. So when it was time to hang out, essentially it was time to bone! We were together for about 9 mo. Supper horny, super hot, but she got on my nerves. Also super clingy.

Then when I was 25 I started dating someone that is 5 years older than me. Now im 28, and married to her. ;) I dont think age has too much to do with it. Its all about mentallity. Also, if you are strictly worried about looks, then you arent ready to seriously date, because looks can and WILL fade. You have got to love her for her.

Ratso

Reaction score
If you like the chick then it shouldn't matter. And who cares what anyone says anyways right?

Exactly...;)

I've had people over the years thinking I was out with my daughter... I just laugh...

Skankersore

Man Eater
Reaction score
The whole "cougar hunt" is rather annoying to me. These days the dorky, flat-billed, sunken-chested 20 somethings think it's cool to bag an old broad. The 35-45 yr old female has become the hot ticket due to the misconception that we're in desperate need of a premature ejaculator who smells like Clearisil and Bubblious.

Well, AS AN OLD BROAD, I can clearly tell you it's fucking obnoxious as hell when these pimple faced BOYS try to strike up a conversation and think you're suppose to be flattered. Im NOT flattered Billy, you're fucking annoying...and if you cant tell me who the Speaker of the House is, or name a Congressman I dont want you! And No, I dont want to go for a ride in your purple Eclipse, regardless of the size of the shiney spoiler or subwoofer.

I feel sorry for the fat chicks because the Cougar Hunt as replaced the old favorite past time of going "hoggin." Let's get that trend going again. Instead of cruising wine tasting events for cougars, go trolling at Burger King or Walmart for a fatty.

I want a man who votes, pays taxes and has a healthy retirement account. Oh hell, who do I think Im fooling here? I want a 90 yr old millionaire with a heart condition and no surviving heirs.

Baja Big Dog

Banned
Reaction score
The whole "cougar hunt" is rather annoying to me. These days the dorky, flat-billed, sunken-chested 20 somethings think it's cool to bag an old broad. The 35-45 yr old female has become the hot ticket due to the misconception that we're in desperate need of a premature ejaculator who smells like Clearisil and Bubblious.

Well, AS AN OLD BROAD, I can clearly tell you it's fucking obnoxious as hell when these pimple faced BOYS try to strike up a conversation and think you're suppose to be flattered. Im NOT flattered Billy, you're fucking annoying...and if you cant tell me who the Speaker of the House is, or name a Congressman I dont want you! And No, I dont want to go for a ride in your purple Eclipse, regardless of the size of the shiney spoiler or subwoofer.

I feel sorry for the fat chicks because the Cougar Hunt as replaced the old favorite past time of going "hoggin." Let's get that trend going again. Instead of cruising wine tasting events for cougars, go trolling at Burger King or Walmart for a fatty.

I want a man who votes, pays taxes and has a healthy retirement account. Oh hell, who do I think Im fooling here? I want a 90 yr old millionaire with a heart condition and no surviving heirs.

Sorry, I had to quit reading half way through your post, my blood pressure went through the roof attempting anticipate what you were going to say next, this horrible heart condition wont allow me get too excited, sorry I couldn't read on any further...carry on, Ive got to leave, today is my birthday, and your know what they say.....you only turn 90 once!!!:D;)

boatnam2

Reaction score

yea that about sums it up! better enjoy your days hunting young stuff there will be plenty of time when you cant get the young stuff no more.

PolarBearKing

The Ass Man
Reaction score

That's classic.

I've been outta the "games" for a while, but I remember playing TrashMan. We would all throw $20 bucks into the pot and the whoever landed the ugliest got the money. Of course you'd look for a hottie and throw the money away if you scored, but around midnight if your batting average wasn't doing too well you start to go for the money. Look to see who was in the lead and then trump 'em. Oh man, it got rediculous. Had to split the pot a few times. That only made it better....

I guess now they play the game with cougars, huh? He ho gets the oldest broad without breaking her hip wins.

Photo Chick

Reaction score
You're an older woman?!?!?!? :eek: :eek:
:D

No, I guess I'm not an older woman to you am I......:D Probably an older woman to Notalent though.

Old lady jokes...you guys are killing me!!!
I think Photochick had some of the advice I was looking for....Just talk to her and play it one day at a time. :beer

Why thank you!! Good luck. Keep in mind there are some young girls who look old and some old girls that look young!! :rolleyes::D:D

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
No, I guess I'm not an older woman to you am I......:D Probably an older woman to Notalent though.

Why thank you!! Good luck. Keep in mind there are some young girls who look old and some old girls that look young!! :rolleyes::D:D
I would be a little more concerned with performance :hmm

Photo Chick

Reaction score
I would be a little more concerned with performance :hmm

Smart......but the first few posts were from guys worrying that an older woman wouldn't look good in a few years...Like 6-7 years is all that much different

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Smart......but the first few posts were from guys worrying that an older woman wouldn't look good in a few years...Like 6-7 years is all that much different
Like they're still going to be gladiators :p

I think the years are much kinder to women than men, I know time has put the smack down on me

I used to look like a damn Greek god, now I look like a goddamn Greek :p