WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Some Assholes Vandalized

River Runner

Reaction score
Our River house! Neighbor called last night, said sheriffs were there. They broke in partied and spray painted the walls and left whip cream everywhere. The community is directly across the canal from marina manor. They hit a total of 7 houses on Marina Loop, I will be out there tonight to assess the situation. Probably some Parker Meth Heads in Training. :thumbsdown

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Holy fuck that sucks...hope the damage is not too bad.

:(

Wally86

Reaction score
They stole our teryx and kicked down the door!! We will be there tonight as well:thumbsdown

Bradsrvrtoy.

Reaction score
That F*ng sucks!! There is nothing that pisses me off more than vandals and thiefs! I hope the sherriff finds them! Hope the damage isn't too bad!:thumbsdown

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Fucking lames. They'll get theirs.

Sent from my iPad using Tap That Ass

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
That sux. I hope they catch the fucktards.

Pat Smith

Banned
Reaction score
That sucks. I'm assuming they were using the whip cream cans to get high?

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score
That sucks for sure best of luck getting everyting back the way it was

PVHCA

Reaction score
We had a problem with small break-ins at our park years ago, sheds, recyclables, gas, nothing huge but non the less a hassle. The San Berdo Sheriff told me not too worry, they will get caught, the thieves always return to a spot they feel comfy. Just as he predicted they did and they caught the 3 tweakers and they told the PoPo what Pawn Shop was buying the stolen shit.

Joker

Reaction score
what is Marina Manor? A low income housing deal?
This Sucks. :thumbsdown

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Allowing year round residence would help stop this situation in the BLM parks.
The parks are too vacant.

Joker

Reaction score
Marina Manor is a community along the river...not low income housing

OK, I don't boat in Parker so I wasn't sure what the significance of that name was.

Riverbottom

Reaction score
The subdivision is Marina View Estates, and it is a nice area with several full time residents. Hope they catch the bastards as this is too close to home.

Reaction score
Fuckers deserve a bullet to the head. Sorry to hear this

renodaytona

Reaction score
That really sucks to hear. Time for some stealthy video surveillance.

Advantage 1

Reaction score
That fucking blows :thumbsdown

WTF? It seems more and more posts are popping up with theft and break-ins at their river places. Was it this bad before the economy turned? Less people around the parks during the week?

Sorry to hear.

Cajun

Reaction score
Fucking lames. They'll get theirs.

Sent from my iPad using Tap That Ass

I'd like to believe this, but how? Karma? I don't buy that crap. I believe it takes an action to stop people. My friend/neighbor were playing with my guns and and got to talking about shooting a thief, could I? I told him just recently I came out of the house in the front yard one night with my nuts swinging and a chrome .380
He says he lost a friend at 16 because someone shit him as he was stealing rims off a guys car. DEAD
Well to do family, stole for the rush. I told him I didn't work my ass off and have nice things to provide anyone a rush, or finance their habits. I'd shoot.

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
Fuckers deserve a bullet to the head. Sorry to hear this

Thats too quick. A bullet up the ass, so they enjoy it a little, then cap'em in the head.:skull:skull

Reaction score
Thats too quick. A bullet up the ass, so they enjoy it a little, then cap'em in the head.:skull:skull

Yea I toned it down.

I described how angry I am over my house like this. I want to find the people who did it, take one of my arrows, insert up there ass and push till it pops out the top of there head.

Fucking people suck man.

milkmoney

Reaction score
sorry to read this,,i am so sick of hearing and reading about these break-ins...:thumbsdown

headshothills

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that guys. That really sucks!! I feel sorry for the poor bastid that try's to do this at my house. I think the mess the dogs would leave behind and the crap from the people shitting their pants would be a bigger mess to clean up...

Sent from a bar somewhere using sneaker net..

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
theres a house by us that has these on their windows and crazy metal screen gate doors on the front and rear. i always comment about how terrible it looks, but ill be damned if they're not 500% functional.

roller_shutter_101.jpg

good luck getting in with these...

River Runner

Reaction score
They stole the TV, Paddle Board and some other misc. stuff. Took a Crap on the deck(classy), Pissed inside the house(also classy), painted swastikas and satanic symbols on the the walls, granite, cabinets, and appliances.

supposedly it happened in broad day light.

Vmjtc3

Banned
Reaction score
I'd like to believe this, but how? Karma? I don't buy that crap. I believe it takes an action to stop people. My friend/neighbor were playing with my guns and and got to talking about shooting a thief, could I? I told him just recently I came out of the house in the front yard one night with my nuts swinging and a chrome .380
He says he lost a friend at 16 because someone shit him as he was stealing rims off a guys car. DEAD
Well to do family, stole for the rush. I told him I didn't work my ass off and have nice things to provide anyone a rush, or finance their habits. I'd shoot.

I am not sure I believe in karma either, but of the 4 people who were involved in breaking in to my house, two were murder 3 weeks later, one is in prison and the 4th has disappeared of the face of the earth so while I don't really believe in karma so to speak I do believe that these types of people don't last long due to the types of people they associate with, sell their stolen goods to, and buy their drugs from........

Wally86

Reaction score
They stole the TV, Paddle Board and some other misc. stuff. Took a Crap on the deck(classy), Pissed inside the house(also classy), painted swastikas and satanic symbols on the the walls, granite, cabinets, and appliances.

I hope this sick bastards get whats coming to them

Warlock1

Reaction score
I believe they can pull DNA from crap, although not sure. That is if they didn't get any fingerprint evidence. Its one thing to steal another mans stuff, its a whole nother level to disrespect by taking a crap on something. My single mission in life would be too find that fucker and torture the shit outta him

Advantage 1

Reaction score

Just fucked up! :thumbsdown

Hullbilly

Reaction score
I believe they can pull DNA from crap, although not sure. That is if they didn't get any fingerprint evidence. Its one thing to steal another mans stuff, its a whole nother level to disrespect by taking a crap on something. My single mission in life would be too find that fucker and torture the shit outta him

Fingerprints and dna will only help if they have a record. If its tweakers thats a good chance, but this sounds more like local youth misbehaving. The comment about swasticas is interesting though, as the selection of pure bred white kids is limited in Parker.

Hopefully they go into the wrong house one night, and we hear on the news how a evil homeowner used excessive force against a group of innocent hard working kids looking for a good time.

Reactions: dmh

Struv

Reaction score
I'm a solutions kinda person. So what can be done to prevent these types and similar break-in's in the future?

Last edited:

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score
theres a house by us that has these on their windows and crazy metal screen gate doors on the front and rear. i always comment about how terrible it looks, but ill be damned if they're not 500% functional.

roller_shutter_101.jpg

good luck getting in with these...

@ the river or in HB near Edinger & Bolsa Chica?

Nordie

Reaction score
Definately youth. The swastikas and the vandalizing says it all. they will be caught soon, im sure locsl pd already has a good idea who it is.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
I am not sure I believe in karma either, but of the 4 people who were involved in breaking in to my house, two were murder 3 weeks later, one is in prison and the 4th has disappeared of the face of the earth so while I don't really believe in karma so to speak I do believe that these types of people don't last long due to the types of people they associate with, sell their stolen goods to, and buy their drugs from........

Most would call that karma. LOL

Summer Boater Winter Offroader

Reaction score
Get an alarm, regardless of how long it takes PD to get there at least you know there on there way. I have an alarm and i pay 25 bucks a month and you get yard signs for a deturent. Sorry for your loss that sucks.