WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

SoCal Speed and Marine

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I just wanted to give a shout out to Mario, Hamilton, and Gina. The only people who have ever worked on the boat are cobra and SoCal speed and marine. Mario and Hamilton are awesome and always super easy to work with. I don’t have a big fancy boat but you would never know it by the way they treat me. They squeeze me in to help me out because my schedule is always so tight and usually I have my pops helping me out and like me he’s not easy to deal with either. 😂😂 Over the 4th of July weekend my boat was throwing a code. Even though the shop was closed Mario told me to bring it by so he could save our weekend. He met me at the shop diagnosed and fixed my problem and wouldn’t take my money. Again today he did me a huge favor and squeezed us in to make sure we were ready for the damn dam run. I just wanted to say how much I appreciate it and wanted to say thank you. Today for whatever reason everything I read is so negative and hateful. So I decided I wanted to post something positive. THANK YOU SoCal speed and marine.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
My pops always says if it wasn’t for bad luck he wouldn’t have any luck at all

No good deed goes unpunished 😂😂

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
They only had 2 tires so I bought those and ordered the other 3. At least I should be able to launch tomorrow after putting a new one on and hopefully the other 3 Saturday while I’m on the water. Haven’t even left and I’m 1200 bucks in the hole 😂

JFMFG

Reaction score
Mario and Hamilton are a class act. Great people over there. They really make you feel like family.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
My dad cracks me up. Can you hear it!? Uhh yea dad sounds like money flying out of my bank account 😂😂

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I love this guy. If you ever wonder why I get so stressed out the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree
IMG_3039.png

Tank

Reaction score
Mario’s a really good dude. Worked on our boats for a long time before he came out to havasu. Just went by there a few weeks ago to catch up and shoot the shit for an hour or so.

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Such a awesome crew! Always get me in when I'm in a pinch too!