WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So what was the first Forum you posted on??

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
At one time I was " The Banned King ".....ask Tom Brown :D

How many times were you banned from S&F, Kim? A couple of dozen? It was hilarious how you'd smack the hell out of those guys and then come back and pretend you didn't realize you had done anything wrong. Gold! :D

That's where the ban roll-on deal came from. Greg Terzian was telling everyone only three people were ever banned from S&F when my list was up to about 14. He said that on Hot Boat, I listed the banners, and I was immediately banned. :D

GT was furious with me. Not for anything that happened on his site but for publicly illustrating that he is a liar.

By the way, Screan & Fly for me too. There's a site I don't miss. When I left those many years ago, their tech was pretty bad. They knew everything. The problem was, they knew the wrong stuff. lol! :D

STV_Keith

Reaction score
CamaroZ28.com back in '98 or so. Too many to count since then.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
LS1.com back in 2000

Met alot of cool people and there was very little drama just people playing/racing there cars and talking smack about blowing someones doors off.

Met my sisters future husband there...lol

FreeBird236

Reaction score
R.D.s 2012, didn't even know these places were around till about a year ago. I'm still slower than hell.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
HotBoat...back when they had a magazine!:p

Fltplan

Reaction score
Pelican Parts back in 03' I believe, Porsche bulletin.

Josh909

Reaction score
Prerunner.net, then racedezert.com, then NASIOC.com then here. I find sites while searching for info and end up in the off topic section. It's a sickness

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
SBT (PWC Forums) I signed up in about 2000..Then nothing til Hot Boat in 2005

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
In chronological order of all the forums I've ever been on:

Hotboat
Thumpertalk - Only to join the RickRoll revolution
GlamisDunes
RiverDaves
PerformanceBoats
L4P

That's all of them. I don't go to Hotboat anymore and randomly to GD although I was really only there to buy and sell stuff.

chaser

Reaction score
Cycle World
Than PB
THT
OSO
SOS
Here :thumbsup

BigHeart

RiverMaster
Reaction score
Do you count "chat" lines, way back before the internet was invented by Al Gore? If so, then that would have been the school district's open chat forum from back in high school in 1984/85 using one of these things:

Acoustic coupler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That was a big step up from my TRS-80 that didn't even have a disk drive... (nor hard drive) just a tape drive!

If that doesn't count, then usenet somesuch forum as alt.humor, maybe around 1994

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
Started with Hot Boat. Currently on RDP, Thumpertalk, Glamis Dunes and IRV2:cool:

stickman07

Reaction score
Vtwin forums
Jeep forum
Corvette forum
Smokin Vettes
PB ... For a set of seat plans & haven't been back.
RDP wastes most all of my days

Sent from my iPhone 4S bought with UNION Dollars ! 🇺🇸🚒

kbhanson

Reaction score
How many times were you banned from S&F, Kim? A couple of dozen? It was hilarious how you'd smack the hell out of those guys and then come back and pretend you didn't realize you had done anything wrong. Gold! :D

That's where the ban roll-on deal came from. Greg Terzian was telling everyone only three people were ever banned from S&F when my list was up to about 14. He said that on Hot Boat, I listed the banners, and I was immediately banned. :D

GT was furious with me. Not for anything that happened on his site but for publicly illustrating that he is a liar.

By the way, Screan & Fly for me too. There's a site I don't miss. When I left those many years ago, their tech was pretty bad. They knew everything. The problem was, they knew the wrong stuff. lol! :D

I am back on it again , staying really low right now.........( . )( . ).....:D