WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So I guess congratulations are in order for ~WINDY~

Timmmmmy

Reaction score
I am dead fuckin' serious about you clowns that keep getting or want to get married. My best advice is don't do it!!! Women are corrupt, they will get bored, and they will move on sooner or later. They will wreck your life in the process, and not give a FUCK! You are the greatest guy in the world when you marry, but you are the biggest piece of shit on the planet when they are ready to move on, and before they move on... odds are they are fuckin' the livin' shit out of somebody else already. Man, get a fuckin' clue from somebody that knows. There's a dumbass on PB where I was reading the other day, and he is going to pop the question... People laugh when I reply "Don't do it" but I am serious as a heart attack! Fuck the shit out of em... but anything else is the worst investment you will probably ever make in your entire life!

Ratso you are one smart man. Sounds like my ex!

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I am dead fuckin' serious about you clowns that keep getting or want to get married. My best advice is don't do it!!! Women are corrupt, they will get bored, and they will move on sooner or later. They will wreck your life in the process, and not give a FUCK! You are the greatest guy in the world when you marry, but you are the biggest piece of shit on the planet when they are ready to move on, and before they move on... odds are they are fuckin' the livin' shit out of somebody else already.
The writing is on the fukkin' wall.:smackhead

You always bring this point up. I have seen some of my freinds ex's and nobody in there right mind wants to be banging them. :eek::thumbsdown

kilrtoy

Banned
Reaction score
You always bring this point up. I have seen some of my freinds ex's and nobody in there right mind wants to be banging them. :eek::thumbsdown

And usually when you are sticking it in your not in your right mind either....

AZJD

Lynch's River Mob
Reaction score
Before I lock this thread...

Can anybody explain to me what this has to do with :

Boating
Goodtimes
Custom Builds
River Trips

Or just anything at all (I'm even looking for a potential reach here) to do with which this website is geared towards?

RD

OK, I will be captain obvious.....:D

It's too cold to boat or go to the river, I can't afford to build anything and this is all the fun I can have for 39.99 a month!:beer

Merry Christmas:)

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
OK, I will be captain obvious.....:D

It's too cold to boat or go to the river, I can't afford to build anything and this is all the fun I can have for 39.99 a month!:beer

Merry Christmas:)

Crap I'm paying $54 for Time Warner Cable. :eek:

AZJD

Lynch's River Mob
Reaction score
I am dead fuckin' serious about you clowns that keep getting or want to get married. My best advice is don't do it!!! Women are corrupt, they will get bored, and they will move on sooner or later. They will wreck your life in the process, and not give a FUCK! You are the greatest guy in the world when you marry, but you are the biggest piece of shit on the planet when they are ready to move on, and before they move on... odds are they are fuckin' the livin' shit out of somebody else already. Man, get a fuckin' clue from somebody that knows. There's a dumbass on PB where I was reading the other day, and he is going to pop the question... People laugh when I reply "Don't do it" but I am serious as a heart attack! Fuck the shit out of em... but anything else is the worst investment you will probably ever make in your entire life!

I received a phone call today. Seems one of my friends and his wife (beautiful drop dead gorgeous blonde) are going through some pretty rough times and have been for awhile. Most of the people that know them never expected it to last. A lot of us had bets, with most of them being around a year or two. I gave them 5, but only because I know he is the type that will do anything in his power to save his marriage, even if she isn't wanting to. You name it, she is getting it if it is within his means to do so. It has lasted just over 5 years (I was close). She is leaving him after Christmas.

Who do I get this call and info from? Her................

The writing is on the fukkin' wall.:smackhead

Got me a new siggy!!!!!:D:D:D

Ultracrazy

Reaction score

Ratso you are one smart man. Sounds like my ex!

Ratso is so smart that he can't take his own advice. The last person I would look to for advice on marriage is Ratso. Are you kidding me??

Ratso

Reaction score
Ratso is so smart that he can't take his own advice. The last person I would look to for advice on marriage is Ratso. Are you kidding me??
My own advice? You are laughable, but then this is the internet, I may be a totally fictional character...
You're right, I suck at marriage. I don't "give" advice on marriage either, unless it's to avoid it, get out of it, or don't do it at all. I would never claim to know how to save one, so no, I'm not "kidding you". In the end, it all goes out the window anyway, and most people aren't going to take it.

Why do I do it though? Because I've been in the trenches? Because I've seen both sides of it, more than you will probably see in a lifetime? Because it took me 5 of them to wake up finally and see the light? Because I didn't go to school on relationships? Maybe I didn't have to, I've experienced practically every scenario first hand... Don't take my advice... odds are most marriages are going to go smooth and without a hitch and not include cheating or divorce lol...
The only wife I'll screw will not be my own.

Ultracrazy

Reaction score
My own advice? You are laughable, but then this is the internet, I may be a totally fictional character...
You're right, I suck at marriage. I don't "give" advice on marriage either, unless it's to avoid it, get out of it, or don't do it at all. I would never claim to know how to save one, so no, I'm not "kidding you". In the end, it all goes out the window anyway, and most people aren't going to take it.

Why do I do it though? Because I've been in the trenches? Because I've seen both sides of it, more than you will probably see in a lifetime? Because it took me 5 of them to wake up finally and see the light? Because I didn't go to school on relationships? Maybe I didn't have to, I've experienced practically every scenario first hand... Don't take my advice... odds are most marriages are going to go smooth and without a hitch and not include cheating or divorce lol...
The only wife I'll screw will not be my own.

My point exactly............why anyone would even think about taking your advice let alone read you're crap is beyond me. Your not the solution......you're the problem.

Last edited:

Ratso

Reaction score
My point exactly............why anyone would even think about taking your advice let alone read you're crap is beyond me. Your not the solution......you're the problem.

The problem is just people like me? It has nothing to do with the cheating girlfriend's or wives? I'm just trying to be realistic about the real world. I don't "seek" these women out. They are in abundance and they are the ones out looking for it. That's why I was on the computer at 3am my time this morning... waiting for one that's in town to visit her parents and telling her "other half" she's staying with an old friend she ran across, for the night. Not like she's wearing a ring or married though, but that still probably isn't okay in your eyes. I'd like to live in your world, but "Fantasy Land" doesn't pull up on mapquest. Oh, and don't read my crap if you don't like it. I know there are some solid marriages out there... but in general, it doesn't go that way...

AZJD

Lynch's River Mob
Reaction score

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say your recent ex-wife cheated??!:hmm

I hope you get through what ever it is that is making you very negative on both the boards the last two days....

PVHCA

Reaction score
Hey Ratso my wife's in your neck of the woods FUCKER!!:D

Merry Christmas!!

And yes I enjoy reading your words, may not agree will all of it but still enjoy them, to each his own is what I say. :beer

mbrown2

Reaction score
I'd like to live in your world, but "Fantasy Land" doesn't pull up on mapquest. .

Sigworthy...:)....I enjoy your posts whether I agree or not with your decisions...plus haters just can't see through the marriage fog due to the blinders...I say keep your friends close and your enemies closer :)

Mike.A

The quiet one
Reaction score
Would you rather have a Ratso type around who's in it just for the pink or would you rather have someone that's around for the green, to marry, move in and try to be dad to your kids. I would rather have the Ratso's in this world than the scumbag that is trying to piggy back his way in to everything you own and love.
Same as most here, Don't always agree with your post Ratso but always enjoy reading them.

Merry Christmas

ROZ

Reaction score
Never know what to say in times like these. I once heard that once a person can walk away from a relationship and can speak about his or her ex without any emotion then is it truly over. I have an ex-wife who I really don't like, and I wouldn't care if she dropped of the face of the earth if it wasn't for my daughter. I can give two shits about her or her personal life. If she happens to find someone down the road, good for her.

Seems like you have some unfinished business with her, or else you'd be satisfied with what you now have and be able to completely drop her from your mind.

I'm not surprised about your breakup or that she found someone so quickly. After she broke up with her previous boyfriend she found you rather quickly and you two got hitched without really getting to know each other. The last guy never said anything bad about her to me, but did state that it wouldn't last.

Maybe she has finally met her match. If so, good for her. What's it to you? Nothing.

I wish you both well.

kilrtoy

Banned
Reaction score
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say your recent ex-wife cheated??!:hmm

I hope you get through what ever it is that is making you very negative on both the boards the last two days....

If you had to wear olive green to work every day , you to would be a little cranky

Topless

Reaction score
OK, I officially got blamed for Bobby finding out that Windy got married. What gets me is that I was about the only one NOT talking shit about her during the breakup. Now I get blamed for telling Bobby just to be mean???? WTF??? Maybe if she didn't broadcast it on her Myspace, nobody would have been the wiser. I guess it takes more than 2 brain cells to be considered smart these days. Good luck with the new marraige Mrs. Brown and thanks for serving our country men..........I mean country.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
:hmm.... yep for the record..... if you are lurking... Alie did not tell me anything...

wow imagine that I figured it out ...with out having a college education..

Lue

Banned
Reaction score
OK, I officially got blamed for Bobby finding out that Windy got married. What gets me is that I was about the only one NOT talking shit about her during the breakup. Now I get blamed for telling Bobby just to be mean???? WTF??? Maybe if she didn't broadcast it on her Myspace, nobody would have been the wiser. I guess it takes more than 2 brain cells to be considered smart these days. Good luck with the new marraige Mrs. Brown and thanks for serving our country men..........I mean country.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mrs. Brown........pffffft.

For someone to fall in and out of long so often I hope they have soft padding on their floors....... :rolleyes:

kilrtoy

Banned
Reaction score
I've been reading your posts for a long time Ali,before the crap you took from 4day.
Your one hell of a woman Ali,Merry Christmas:thumbsup

I take offense to this, She has yet to go topless amd hold true to her name

Ratso

Reaction score
I've been reading your posts for a long time Ali,before the crap you took from 4day.
Your one hell of a woman Ali,Merry Christmas:thumbsup

That's why we all love her so very much... :D

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Got to go with Ratso on this one.
Dirty Harry:
" I caught my wife screwing my best friend"
Sondra Locke:
"What did you do?"
Dirty Harry:
"I shot Her."
Sondra:
"You shot HER?"
Dirty Harry:
" Well, He was my best friend."

Every wife (2), and every girlfriend I ever had up to Debbie cheated. Some habitually, some just once or twice.
That is why I did not get married again until I was older. We are to tired and old to cheat now!! (I never did anyway)
BUT while I was single, I followed Ratso's guidelines to a "T". Never got hurt once.

Bobby, why do you even care about her getting married?
I know the sting you feel, trust me on that.
But we, as men, have to be better and "colder" than that. Otherwise women would crush us emotionally. :beer

Lue

Banned
Reaction score
Way to kill a thread Ali. :thumbsdown :skull :D

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
Who here has never cheated?

i have once and only because the bitch cheated on me first. i was 17 years old and let me tell you......it didn't feel right. have been true to all my ladies since then.

kilrtoy

Banned
Reaction score
And just what kind of toy gives your the privledge of being kilrtoy???? A gun perhaps???:eek:

If I let you play with my toy, the first word out of your mouth will be KILLER,
Hence the Kilrtoy

HBCraig

Reaction score
I saw Windy in the grocery store a few months ago. I didnt say a word. She was with the new guy/hubby/future ex-hubby whatever. I was thinking to myself, what would I say to her if we were to strike up a conversation. Hey, are you on Hotboat? :D

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
i have once and only because the bitch cheated on me first. i was 17 years old and let me tell you......it didn't feel right. have been true to all my ladies since then.

Same here. Once, at 22 YO. NEVER did it again.
I had some wild nights while single, shit that would make Ratso blush!!
But NEVER while married or attached after that one time.
I figure if that's what you want to do, then break off the steady and go do it.

kilrtoy

Banned
Reaction score
I saw Windy in the grocery store a few months ago. I didnt say a word. She was with the new guy/hubby/future ex-hubby whatever. I was thinking to myself, what would I say to her if we were to strike up a conversation. Hey, are you on Hotboat? :D
I would say hi Windy , how are you?
how is your hip?
and take it from there

Ratso

Reaction score

Some of us might be shot on the spot... :D

Ratso

Reaction score
Of those never haves and never wills... maybe you just haven't had the right one come along yet:hmm lol...:D

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
Wanna bet. More than 1. In fact 2 of them are from the boards. I could have even of had a threesome with them. :smackhead:fsakes

i dont think lue and hooter sled count:skull:skull:skull:D

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
i dont think lue and hooter sled count:skull:skull:skull:D

Funny you say that, no it wasn't them but it was at Hootersleds house where I was approached with the offer. :(

I'd don't regret it one bit either. :smackhead
________
Vermont dispensaries

Last edited: