HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
i-cant-see-shit.jpg

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
Really???????

Haven't we learned a valuable lesson on the boards lately about personal shit......

I like you Bobby, but come on! We aren't in highschool anymore. It sucks, it hurts and it's just plain miserable but grieve at home with your real friends and family. Just my .02

Can't we all just get along?:confused:

thanks JD...

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
I'll probably end up in "banned camp" for this, but here goes.

Come on atomic kitty cat. You sound like a pussy hurt 13 year old girl. No wonder your lady left you. She wanted a real man. Most ladies don't like drama queen men. I suggest you take a long hard look at yourself. Grow some balls sissy. Meow.

1st time poster. Long time lurker.

wow ... you must suck a lot of dick to come up with that...nice first post...coming from a person who knows nothing about me..

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
I'm just saying... It's a free country. This chick can sleep with who she wants, divorce who she wants, marry who she wants. She served her country. She's more than earned her right. GOOOOO NAVVVVY :D

she went on a vacation... to Kuwait... big fu kin deal... she washed trucks... she tripped on a rock and broke her hip....

Lue

Banned
Reaction score
SSB seems like he at least knows her. If in fact this is the new temporary love of her life (I think it's just gas :D ), something tells me we'll be telling this dude "I told you so" in the next couple of years. :rolleyes: :hmm

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
for the record... I have moved on... I know that all windy did was lie... and cheat ... and use people..

Jyruiz

Next to this Hottie.
Reaction score
wow ... you must suck a lot of dick to come up with that...nice first post...coming from a person who knows nothing about me..

Ignore that guy Bobby, not worth it at all.

Mrs.Racer277

SOCIAL
Reaction score
I'm just saying... It's a free country. This chick can sleep with who she wants, divorce who she wants, marry who she wants. She served her country. She's more than earned her right. GOOOOO NAVVVVY :D

Maybe before you open your mouth you should read past threads. Since you are a "long time lurker" :hmm

Oh and welcome

Last edited:

Ratso

Reaction score

I like your attitude... What does your girlfriend look like bitch? :D

knuckle head

Reaction score
Thanks Tom.

Congratulations Windy on dumping this drama queen man. You are smarter than these folks are giving you credit.

Please tell me that this POS has been banned already. If not keep your mouth shut on something that you know nothing about. Or quit sleeping with other peoples wife’s jackass
:mad:

steamboatbass

Banned
Reaction score
she went on a vacation... to Kuwait... big fu kin deal... she washed trucks... she tripped on a rock and broke her hip....

She went to Kuwait on vacation? Why don't we all go on vacation there then? She must be pretty smart to take a vacation like that AND get paid. If it's such a vacation then why is everyone bitching about getting the military back home :hmm

Doesn't the military coming home wash their own vehicles and the Third Country Nationals do the rest? The answer is yes. The military doesn't have a deployment that all they do is wash trucks. They do have deployments where the military inspects the vehicles to make sure nothing foreign and dangerous make into the USA.

Lue

Banned
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and stop posting dude......you're not going to be very popular here.

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
She went to Kuwait on vacation? Why don't we all go on vacation there then? She must be pretty smart to take a vacation like that AND get paid. If it's such a vacation then why is everyone bitching about getting the military back home :hmm

Doesn't the military coming home wash their own vehicles and the Third Country Nationals do the rest? The answer is yes. The military doesn't have a deployment that all they do is wash trucks. They do have deployments where the military inspects the vehicles to make sure nothing foreign and dangerous make into the USA.

hooray for the cheerleader..... it sounds like you must know a thing or two... hummm did you go there??? hummm you must be the new rug she is using... or you would not be her # 1 fan/cheerleader.....

I will have to give you credit... she stated all she wanted was to be with someone who had a college education.... she never said he had to be smart...so was the move from Mississippi hard for you ... you know moving your trailer all that way and all...

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
You want me banned??? But you don't know me:D

something tell me we do. Asshat. I have only met B & W once, seems like a shitty sit. But I know enough to wish them the best, looks like they have both moved on. YOU on the ohter had, what was it that made you come out of the closet on this subject? Long time lurker? Me thinks not... my .02..

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
I tend to see value in SBB's last post. Even if she was not in combat, she was supporting those who are.

His first post, however, in which he said Windi left Bobby for being a drama queen, was one of the lower moments on the forums.

If anyone knows SBB, let's make an effort to screw his wife and publicly call him a pussy and a drama queen if he mentions it on one of the forums. Don't worry, he deserves to have someone bang his wife. .... we know all about your home situation SBB because we're as smart as you are. :D

steamboatbass

Banned
Reaction score
hooray for the cheerleader..... it sounds like you must know a thing or two... hummm did you go there??? hummm you must be the new rug she is using... or you would not be her # 1 fan/cheerleader.....

I will have to give you credit... she stated all she wanted was to be with someone who had a college education.... she never said he had to be smart...so was the move from Mississippi hard for you ... you know moving your trailer all that way and all...

I've never been there but I know a little about it from my son that was stationed over there. Just taking up for my fellow veteran. It's obvious you've never been there. That's ok. Your woman went for you. You should be proud of her and thank her :D

steamboatbass

Banned
Reaction score
I tend to see value in SBB's last post. Even if she was not in combat, she was supporting those who are.

His first post, however, in which he said Windi left Bobby for being a drama queen, was one of the lower moments on the forums.

If anyone knows SBB, let's make an effort to screw his wife and publicly call him a pussy and a drama queen if he mentions it on one of the forums. Don't worry, he deserves to have someone bang his wife. .... we know all about your home situation SBB because we're as smart as you are. :D

LOL!!! :beer What makes you think I'm married??? :D

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
I've never been there but I know a little about it from my son that was stationed over there. Just taking up for my fellow veteran. It's obvious you've never been there. That's ok. Your woman went for you. You should be proud of her and thank her :D

first you know nothing about me... second you are a dick... she was in the navy to get money for school.... and that was IT!!! until they started to pull navy reserves to do the job that the army was fouling up... pay attention...

my family is of military background...

and I guess I should be proud of her for fucking another man and lieing to me about it and for kicking me to the curb after taking care of her daughter while she was away fucking some other dude..... soo fuck you..

you want to talk about honor....I did support her in every way shape and form... and soo did her friends until she lied to every body...

take a chill pill and step back... and get educated on the entire scoop before you go judging me.... as far as my friends... the people on this forum are my friends whom Ive known for quite some time .... even her ex.. and I have chatted and even hung out at one time...
again.. go away !! by you attacking me and defending her only makes you look bad...

HDD

Got Sashimi?
Reaction score

I've been there before!;)

So do I get a prize or some specila Forum rights now?:rolleyes:

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
well well well....... how that heck are you?? hows things going in your neck of the woods... hope all is great... if we dont get to see you soon... we might have to send the search team out looking for you...

are you still on the race circut glen..?.. hope it is going well..

steamboatbass

Banned
Reaction score
first you know nothing about me... second you are a dick... she was in the navy to get money for school.... and that was IT!!! until they started to pull navy reserves to do the job that the army was fouling up... pay attention...

my family is of military background...

and I guess I should be proud of her for fucking another man and lieing to me about it and for kicking me to the curb after taking care of her daughter while she was away fucking some other dude..... soo fuck you..

you want to talk about honor....I did support her in every way shape and form... and soo did her friends until she lied to every body...

take a chill pill and step back... and get educated on the entire scoop before you go judging me.... as far as my friends... the people on this forum are my friends whom Ive known for quite some time .... even her ex.. and I have chatted and even hung out at one time...
again.. go away !! by you attacking me and defending her only makes you look bad...

Oh really? You had to take care of her daughter? How old is the daughter?

A lie caused her friends to turn away from her?

Timmmmmy

Reaction score

Ratso was already asking for pictures of his girl! :D :beer

knuckle head

Reaction score
Oh really? You had to take care of her daughter? How old is the daughter?

A lie caused her friends to turn away from her?

Yes he took care of her daughter and yes a lie or inthis case a bunch of lies made us turn away. For you information I was freinds with Windy for several years b-4 I ever met Bobby and she is the one I no longer talk too.