WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So awhile back a families house burned down in LHC

Your ad here

Reaction score
A good lesson and reminder on why you don't involve yourself in other people's shit. While its unfortunate their home caught on fire let them and their family deal with it. You can bring stuff but don't provide anything.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
I don't get the calling CPS remark. Yeah the parents may be disrespectful slobs but putting their kids through the system (CPS) will probably do more harm to the kids than good.
I understand that.
But what IF. They are more than just pigs and slobs and are abusing the kids More then the way they are already by looking at these pictures.
Do you wait til one is beaten or worse. 🤷🤷
I don’t know. And I certainly don’t have that answer.

Last edited:

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
I have come back this thread a few times today and continue to be disgusted.

Total piece of shit move.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
These people are such shitheads that karma visits them first 🤣

Dog

Reaction score
I thought about posting their f*c*kbook link but they have turned off comments on all their posts so it wouldn't matter.

I think people like this should be run through the mud and get what they deserve...

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
Some people are just odd creatures. I say this from experience...my sister, no doubt, fell into this category. Had kids, no way to provide for them. Always had cigarettes and booze...sometimes other stuff. Lived with the kids in horrid conditions. My parents would get temporary custody, then she'd get the kids back. Pops always helped her out. Between 15 and 20 years old, I fixed 4 or 5 different cars to give her, so she'd have a car. Wrecked, impounded...abandoned...she never cared. One of them was a 340 Duster I drug home from a trailer park, sitting for years. Her boyfriend got it impounded bringing pot through the border.

There comes a point, where you can't help I guess. No changes ever made.

Of her 5 kids, 2 wound up like her. 1 is ground crew in the USAF, and 2 have their masters degrees. Really proud of the 3 that broke away from it.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Take them to small claims court - the judge may take sympathy on you. Out of the kindness of your heart you help these people out and they just stomp on your heart. If he decides in your favor, good luck on ever getting paid back - these people are opportunists, they’ve probably never repaid back one favor, ever. Humiliate them and put a black mark on them and what little credit they have with a judgement against them.

JL95

Reaction score
Some people are just odd creatures. I say this from experience...my sister, no doubt, fell into this category. Had kids, no way to provide for them. Always had cigarettes and booze...sometimes other stuff. Lived with the kids in horrid conditions. My parents would get temporary custody, then she'd get the kids back. Pops always helped her out. Between 15 and 20 years old, I fixed 4 or 5 different cars to give her, so she'd have a car. Wrecked, impounded...abandoned...she never cared. One of them was a 340 Duster I drug home from a trailer park, sitting for years. Her boyfriend got it impounded bringing pot through the border.

There comes a point, where you can't help I guess. No changes ever made.

Of her 5 kids, 2 wound up like her. 1 is ground crew in the USAF, and 2 have their masters degrees. Really proud of the 3 that broke away from it.
Your sister is my sister? Are we brothers??? LOL

27Daytona

Reaction score
Reminds me of the saying: No Good Deed goes Unpunished!

I feel bad for the Realtor that actually tried to help these fuckheads. She tried to make a difference in these peoples lives, and their repayment was leaving behind all their trash. WTF is wrong with people these days???

HBCraig

Reaction score
Karma is a real thing. It's really hard to have faith in humanity