WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Show me your Guns!

Director...
Reaction score
:p

2.jpg

RyanPartridge

Reaction score
My CCW is a Glock 30sf .45 ACP with Pearce grips and a smooth trigger from a G21.

My shotty is a Remington 870 Police Magnum with pistol grip and mag extension.

Attachments

• DSCN1482.jpg
    DSCN1482.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 546
  • 8f04c29a.jpg
    8f04c29a.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 543

Baja Big Dog

Banned
Reaction score
My CCW is a Glock 30sf .45 ACP with Pearce grips and a smooth trigger from a G21.

My shotty is a Remington 870 Police Magnum with pistol grip and mag extension.

Dude, tell us your kidding......please, please tell us your kidding!!!

For the love of God man,tell us your kidding....

digger

Reaction score
The Judge

Attachments

• The Judge.JPG
    The Judge.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 481

RandyH

Huge Member
Reaction score
JBB, Have you placed your order yet? :thumbsup

Attachments

• the new judge.jpg
    the new judge.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 415

Donnie

Reaction score
my desert eagle 50 cal:D

Attachments

• 50 cal.jpg
    50 cal.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 413

digger

Reaction score
JBB, Have you placed your order yet? :thumbsup

That model just came out. There is one in stock at the River Outfitters gun store in Parker. Seen it today, they just got it... To bad its a felony to own one in CA. They consider it a sawed off shotgun = JAIL

Last edited:

Riodog

Reaction score
Personally, I don't think guns belong in a civilized society. They can hurt someone.
Imagine this scenario if you will.
This 'swish' comes walking down the street hollering "anyone wanna see my shotty?' An he trips over his purse and his 'shotty' accidently discharges and puts a load of birdshot up his fag buddy's as*.
Rio

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Personally, I don't think guns belong in a civilized society. They can hurt someone.
This 'swish' comes walking down the street hollering "anyone wanna see my shotty?' An he trips over his purse and his 'shotty' accidently discharges and puts a load of birdshot up his fag buddy's as*.
Rio

Dude, I just spit some really good scotch at the screen! :lmao

69 1/2

Reaction score
I did not think the .410 part of that gun was for self defense meaning to kill the intruder. What you do is load one .410 round in the chamber under the hammer so it fires first and the rest with the .45s. When the knucklehead comes into your house in the dark you can shoot the .410 birdshot round in his general direction then just aim the .45 slugs at the screamin.

RyanPartridge

Reaction score
Rio

I almost missed this. Someone pointed their finger at my use of the word shotty, turned the font pink and called me gay.

I want to assure you Riodog, while the shotty slang thing was a throbbing moment of faggottry in your eyes, in reality it's simply an affect from all the ghetto gangster rap music I listen to. You understand, right nigga?

irishluck73

Reaction score
Just for fun, how about 10.5" Noveske?

noveske105.jpg

My wife's guns are in my avatar :boobeyes:

Last edited:

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
I almost missed this. Someone pointed their finger at my use of the word shotty, turned the font pink and called me gay.

I want to assure you Riodog, while the shotty slang thing was a throbbing moment of faggottry in your eyes, in reality it's simply an affect from all the ghetto gangster rap music I listen to. You understand, right nigga?
LMAO! :D