WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Shots fired at trump

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I'd venture to say probably 50% of the gun owners on this site could have taken that shot with iron and hit withn 1 or 2 rounds at that distance with minimum target movement and windage...
Id also say that same 50% have 200x the amount of lead shot than that pencil neck ever thought about. Plus, why not add a small scope or something to help ensure you get your mission done? Makes no sense not to really.

River Dirt 2

Brummett 21
Reaction score
Actually the first picture does show the damage. The stock is fully compressed (not sure if that is the correct word there). If you look closely, you can see the stock broken off in the same location and shape as the assembled gun with the stock extended. It is hard to see in the first picture cause the buffer tube is in fact 100% intact.

So this kid decided that he could accomplish his task with just a red dot sight? No cheap scope? Bipod? NOTHING to help with an accurate shot? Come on.
ah, I see now. I don't have an AR so did not know how the stock collapsed like that. I still call bullshit! :)

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
Id also say that same 50% have 200x the amount of lead shot than that pencil neck ever thought about. Plus, why not add a small scope or something to help ensure you get your mission done? Makes no sense not to really.
Well, the kid was noted as not making the school marksmanship team for being dangerous. For all we know, the red dot could have been new and not zeroed. None of it makes any sense.

PlanB

Reaction score
I'd venture to say probably 50% of the gun owners on this site could have taken that shot with iron and hit withn 1 or 2 rounds at that distance with minimum target movement and windage...
My wife can 10 ring a target all day long with her AR with an EOTech on top at 100 yards and she is not really a seasoned shooter. The shooter fucked up by not going for center mass hits. If he puts multiple rounds center mass, it most likely results in Trump's death. We are lucky he was an idiot.

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
My wife can 10 ring a target all day long with her AR with an EOTech on top at 100 yards and she is not really a seasoned shooter. The shooter fucked up by not going for center mass hits. If he puts multiple rounds center mass, it most likely results in Trump's death. We are lucky he was an idiot.
I'm always happy to report my wife can't shoot a long gun for crap. She can however out shoot most with a sidearm :oops:
I always said if I'm going to really piss her off, it'll have to be from at least 100yds🤣

शू॑र

Banned/Not Banned/?=Banned
Reaction score
So this kid decided that he could accomplish his task with just a red dot sight? No cheap scope? Bipod? NOTHING to help with an accurate shot? Come on.
The kid was a trained/groomed, mind controlled "lone gunman" patsy there to take the fall. There were other shooters like there always is. The SS was there to take the kid out as a live participant. Dead patsies tell no tales.
Kids name might as well have been L.H. Oswald and the SS shooters were channeling Jack Ruby that day.
The playbook is so worn out and blatant now and yet, the sheep still eat it up.
Reality el Bizarro.
lamb.gif

rcmike

Reaction score
Round 2 today on Trump's golf course. Shooter used an AK47. Shooter under arrest 20 miles away. Probably a "true conservative"

How the fuck did someone manage to get an AK onto the course where Trump is golfing? Trump needs new security.

rcmike

Reaction score
Story is rapidly changing, now apparently the second individual MIGHT HAVE BEEN a SS agent?

Yet somehow someone got an AK onto the golf course and suspect managed to escape and get 20 miles away..

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
So now they have drones and counter snipers when he's golfing? I guess that's good, but the shooter was able to be seen leaving, but not walking in with an AK?

PlanB

Reaction score
I wonder what the distance was? If it was really an AK-47, 7.62 x 39 is not a good round past about 300 meters. Good thing these shooters so far seem to be bad.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
So now they have drones and counter snipers when he's golfing? I guess that's good, but the shooter was able to be seen leaving, but not walking in with an AK?

After the first attempt, it is becoming questionable, IF they are trying to keep President Trump, safe. The numerous Security Fails, from the first one, seem inexcusable.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Whacko has a 808 phone number. Hawaii ties with much shame!!!

Screenshot 2024-09-15 at 2.59.09 PM.jpeg

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Just waiting for the media to claim the Right is full of lies and Ryan was a great member of society. Oh except when he was 36….

IMG_1519.png

I like the blue hair very lefty-loon of him….

IMG_1518.png

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
Just waiting for the media to claim the Right is full of lies and Ryan was a great member of society. Oh except when he was 36….

View attachment 1429112

I like the blue hair very lefty-loon of him….

View attachment 1429113
Mother F'r! Even a lefty has ties to roofing! Dammit! We usually just get the normal drunks and convicts...none of this scum (we have our own ;) )

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Looking back on my 54 years …. There’s really very few ‘types’ of people/personalities that I can’t at least
‘tolerate’ on some level.
Looking at that pic. , I can say w/o a single doubt, he’s one I can’t.

I remember in 5th grade…. We called that ‘look’ a ‘Ronald McDonald Mother Fucker’.

rcmike

Reaction score

Looking Glass

Reaction score
"Brandon & KaMaLa" posted they are relieved that President Trump was unharmedo_O I would have had a Tiny Bit of respect if they had remained Silent.

rcmike

Reaction score

Looking Glass

Reaction score

sprintcvx

Reaction score