WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Shooting @ fort Hood

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The article says 12 dead and 30 injured?

RD

Skyskier

skiing Parker since 1960
Reaction score
Major Maliq Nadal Hassan is the name of one of the shooters.

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Just heard about on Hannity's radio show. Damn!:thumbsdown

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score
Major Maliq Nadal Hassan is the name of one of the shooters.

Another terrorist act committed by a practicing member of the "Religion of Peace" :swear

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
That makes me thinks terroism. However, the FBI is saying this is not terroism.

With a name like that how could it not be?

So am I getting this right? there are multiple shooters?

RD

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
With a name like that how could it not be?

So am I getting this right? there are multiple shooters?

RD

Yes. I believe 3. One in custody, one dead, and one out there.

I agree! With that name he's got to be a terrorist. One must remember that the FBI is one of the most dumb organizations in government. ;)

Skyskier

skiing Parker since 1960
Reaction score
How in the fuck do they allow someone named "Maliq Nadal Hassan" to even be on a military base let alone as a member in the ranks ???..........
Oh yeah, thats right, "The people" voted in as "Commander In Chief" some asshole named Barak Hussein :rolleyes: WTF was I thinkin ?

mbrown2

Reaction score
Wow....terrible for those directly involved and the families...

That being said....it will be terrible to watch the press/legislative folks tear this incident apart over the next year....and watch folks get run through the mud even if they were innocent or not as they search for fault.....because it was hard to protect innocent folks from a loon with a gun.

Last edited:

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score
How in the fuck do they allow someone named "Maliq Nadal Hassan" to even be on a military base let alone as a member in the ranks ???..........
Oh yeah, thats right, "The people" voted in as "Commander In Chief" some asshole named Barak Hussein :rolleyes: WTF was I thinkin ?

From what I understand, he converted to Islam while in the Army.

Last edited:

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Malik Nadal Hasan.

They've infiltrated our armed forces,, and I can tell you now they've probably infiltrated our power and water systems too.

This is just the beginning.

Kill or be killed.
We sound like right wing crazies now,, but that will change soon enough.

Skyskier

skiing Parker since 1960
Reaction score
Malik Nadal Hasan.

They've infiltrated our armed forces,, and I can tell you now they've probably infiltrated our power and water systems too.

Kill or be killed.

I think it was last year another "muslim" went balistic at a army recruiting office in I think Arkansas ?......................I THINK he was another "convert":skull

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score
Malik Nadal Hasan.

Kill or be killed.

If the guy's name had been Billy Bob McCoy the MSM would be calling for the round-up of every registered Republican, right about now.

This Muslim's "faith" will not even come into play when the libtard talking heads report on this act of terrorism.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
You are spot on.

Fox News reporting now that the two taken into custody have been released but have since arrested someone else.

"The suspected gunman was identified by ABC News as Major Nadal Malik Hasan, who is psychologist or a psychiatrist.

He was promoted to major status in May, according to the Army Times."

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/soldiers-ki...ory?id=9007938

WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT

If the guy's name had been Billy Bob McCoy the MSM would be calling for the round-up of every registered Republican, right about now.

This Muslim's "faith" will not even come into play when the libtard talking heads report on this act of terrorism.

Last edited:

ikester

Reaction score
THis shooting is cowardly and bad and to make things worse the shooter is Muslim and yes I am jumping to conclusions!

From the news report this guy was looked at six months ago by the Feds becasue of some emails he wrote regarding suicide bombers and how he felt they were doing the same job as a soilder jumping on a grenade to save his own troops.

Ive got to believe his Muslim beliefs are at play here (biting my tounge and sugar coating this).

What do you think the chief of security at the white house is doing? Does he take a look at the Muslims working there to see if any are potential for going 'postal'? If he does then he has to start at the very top! Obama.

What has this country come too!

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Some talk now in the EC rumor mill that his mom and dad were brother and sister.
That is, his sister is also his mother.

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
Didn't hear the full story just now but think I heard the reporter say that the Major is now in a coma (sp) from self inflicted injuries WTF?

CC