WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Seagul Steals GoPro.......

fat rat

Member #163
Reaction score
Amazing he got it back!!:cool:

[video=youtube;rIu5B3Fsstg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIu5B3Fsstg&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Letzgo

Reaction score
i bet the poster was the one who FOUND the Gopro not the one who lost it.

scottietwohoty

Reaction score
Something is not right though? The guy walks up at night sets down his camera and this bird picks it up right quick like its trained or something?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Something is not right though? The guy walks up at night sets down his camera and this bird picks it up right quick like its trained or something?

I totally agree Scottie. It just doesn't look quite right. I don't know for sure but I don't recall seagulls being out and flying at night either.

THE HUFFINGTON POST
"Probable conclusion," writes Charlie White at Mashable, noting that the company that makes GoPro is known for its viral video campaigns, "after scores of action videos featuring snowboarders and daredevils, apparently GoPro has branched out into skillfully produced simulated Seagull Cams. Brilliant."

Last edited:

Baja Big Dog

Banned
Reaction score

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Bingo...not night fliers, unless there is a lot of light.....it looks real, but doubtful....