WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Scary Neighborhood

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
SO where is Al F-ing Sharpton ? Where are all the MSNBC pundits ? Will this become a national outrage like all the others in our history ? (not just the current one) IMHO "black people are not the problem" "Gangs and Thugs are the problem !" IMHO people of all colors and backrounds WHO GET UP AND GO TO WORK would not lower themselves to be among this 'looser crowd'. IMHO people who 'embrace the gang/thug lifestyle' are the ones who have time, energy and mindset to do this kind of damage. OH the damage to that guy is evident, but the internal damage to that neighborhood (and it's children's perspective) will be played out for years to come. IMHO those people feel that they are not wanted in the 'mainstream', and so they reject any 'outsider' who comes into their 'territory' as unwanted. IMHO that neighborhood is not scarry to the locals, they all know who is a thug and who won't say a word against the thugs. Would you want your elder relative living in that kind of place ??? "Would you live in that place?" This goes both/many ways !

HBCraig

Reaction score
I saw that on the news. Those animals got busted right?

J5Daytona

Reaction score
Why isnt this plastered all over msn when I log on? Oh yeah its because in the media's eyes racism is a one way street! This is absolutely atrocious that people stood around and filmed this and never helped the guy.

J5Daytona

Reaction score
If I had a brother he would look like this guy. hmmmm sound familiar:cool:

catman-do

Winter sux, lets golf!
Reaction score
We have been doing work in the hood lately, and since this stuff started happening, every one of us is armed. Brotha's want to pick on me, or either of my two guys, and atleast one of three 45's will be aimed between the eyes.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
What does beating a white guy have anything do with anything?
Zimmerman WASN'T WHITE!!!

Reaction score
You could see that punch coming from a mile away. White boy had more than enough time to bob and weave.

On a serious note, fucking animals! And I'd say the same thing if they were white.

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
We have been doing work in the hood lately, and since this stuff started happening, every one of us is armed. Brotha's want to pick on me, or either of my two guys, and atleast one of three 45's will be aimed between the eyes.

Rev Al would say YOU are LOOKING FOR TROUBLE by carrying a gun and taking jobs away from the workers in THE COMMUNITY. But the real facts are that THE PEOPLE WHO WORK in that COMMUNITY, ARE AT WORK and the never-employed/drop out troublemakers are causing the problems and influencing the youngsters. Very sad to even think about all the lost young minds, talent, and good will turned sour under those conditions. BE SAFE !

Reaction score
Home boy shouldn't have been in the hood with out getting his hood pass first.

Reaction score
To farther the subject

Where are the threads when shit like this happens.
http://newsone.com/543245/black-man-is-killed-and-dragged-by-truck-in-possible-hate-crime/

Guess what there isn't any. Why, because god forbid there is a thread about a white gang etc doing bad shit. Believe me I'm against blacks doing stupid shit as it gives us a bad name but give me a break. Ever single time a black does something people feel the need to point it out. I'm the last person to get bothered but it's getting kind of old.

Yes I know this is 2 years old, but hey fucking white people did it.

Yes I'm in a mood today lol.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Mood! PMS? :D

I thought it was generally accepted around here that white-trash is the worst kinda trash there is :D

To farther the subject

http://newsone.com/543245/black-man-is-killed-and-dragged-by-truck-in-possible-hate-crime/

Guess what there isn't any. Why, because god forbid there is a thread about a white gang etc doing bad shit. Believe me I'm against blacks doing stupid shit as it gives us a bad name but give me a break. Ever single time a black does something people feel the need to point it out. I'm the last person to get bothered but it's getting kind of old.

WTMFA

Kill Em All
Reaction score
To farther the subject

Cheer up, maybe this will help :D

Attachments

• Night Train.jpg
    Night Train.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 323

Reaction score
Lmao.

I was great an hour ago.

And this guy tossed up some thunderbird.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasy

WTMFA

Kill Em All
Reaction score
Lmao.

I was great an hour ago.

And this guy tossed up some thunderbird.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasy

We can take it down a notch ;)

Attachments

• Olde English.jpg
    Olde English.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 317

AZJD

Lynch's River Mob
Reaction score
And people wonder why we are prejudice. That infuriates me. I'm taking at least one to the hospital with me!!! Guaranfuckinteed!

Sent from my African American iPhone using Tapatalk

plaster dave

Face down A$$ up
Reaction score
WTF was he doing with his hands in his pockets and not ready to fight? You could see where this whole thing was heading and he should of left if he didn't want to get down.

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score

Back in the day my buddy bought 4 houses on the same street in the hood for a "deal" anyways we had to rehab all 4 so he could flip them. We all had guns in our tool bags LOL

dribble

Reaction score
Some people need to learn their lessons the hard way. Looked like he was having a good time gettin a booty rub before the shit started. Who would have predicted what happened next? Anyone with half a brain.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Some people need to learn their lessons the hard way. Looked like he was having a good time gettin a booty rub before the shit started. Who would have predicted what happened next? Anyone with half a brain.

x2

STV_Keith

Reaction score
That dude was either hi or drunk...slow as shit to respond. Easy pickin's. Your personal safety is your responsibility...he chose badly.

Run_em_Hard

Reaction score
I spent 5 years of my life living in Maryland, a little outside of Baltimore. I will tell you one thing, with exception to the inner harbor, Baltimore is a total $hit hole. The crime and violence in that city is beyond control. This does not surprise me at all. Maryland aslo has terrible concealed weapons laws. Basically no one can get a permit, even retired military and LEO's.

Outlaw

Polishing MOFO
Reaction score
Welfare Breeds these animals:grumble: