WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Rusty and Ultra

Kellie Maloy

Reaction score
Just a baseless counter suit. Lame ass attempt to defend himself....
His word against hers basically..
He'll lose both if she has credible documents and witnesses. He's a white trash POS that has been destroying his life for years. He's a loser w/nothing to lose so why not? He'll owe his attorney for eternity. He'll never pay on the judgements against him. Total fuktard. His picture and warnings of his shit should be posted on bill boards around town.
He filed a unlawful ouster and damages of $9,845.00 in damages but the crazy thing is I never locked him out he locked me out and I told him from the beginning don't care if he double locks triple locks i need keys in case of a emergency he still has locks he has tryed to paint the picture he has lots of employees that have stop working for him but the thing is he never worked here all he did is haul boats in and out and the lastest one is he was robbed and filed a police report at that point I wasn't even going there with him as I told the police all I want is him off my property so I can re rent it out this has been a nightmare for me he came here apr 12th waived his deposit to help him out he was very convincing he wasn't here 2 weeks when clients started coming here with police screaming and yelling that he stoled alot of money and they wanted there boat it was the second time I called him and he told me and the police they were not taking it and rusty told me to get a waiver from them stating he didn't owe them hundred and forty thousand dollars i told him i didn't like the postion he had put me in still gave him the benefits of doubt this went on a few more times and of course i gave the boats back the cop called the county attonery and said that i could let then have it and i told the people im sorry of course rusty always had a story for me it wasnt until june 18th i googled his bad check and was in shock I called river days that popped up and talk to his wife and then her husband called me really nice people at that point i told rusty i would let him out of his year lease and to please pay me my rent then he turned into a ugly person filing lie after lie even my 80 year old mother figured it out the cabinet guys next door look out for me they knew he was up to no good but I'm old school yes this world has gone to hell in a hand basket but at my age I probably won't change because I am a firm believer in the end it will matter he is still on my property and every week throwing something up calling police seeing what will stick and iv been putting fires out telling everyone things are fine I just want him out i take care of my 80 year old mother and we dont need this in our life nor can afford this and for Lee he had to say and post that for rusty to recover his boat he had been here twice he made Rusty believe he was going to let him work out a schedule Lee first tryed going to sheriff department but they have been overwhelmed with this they feel Havasu should have dealt with rusty so me and Lee set at my kitchen table and beat Rusty out of his own game he had no choice but to post that to get his boat out of here he put $50000 dollars into his project so even though it looked like i lied It worked he got his boat back and never has to deal with Rusty people getting there boats back has been the only possive thing that has come out of this I have had to deal wish fish and game police and even troopers and i have learned more about boats and hens and the illegal things that go on they have all been real kind and helpful and feel bad that im the last stop for rusty I just need him off my property been a living nightmare for me

Romans9

Reaction score
He filed a unlawful ouster and damages of $9,845.00 in damages but the crazy thing is I never locked him out he locked me out and I told him from the beginning don't care if he double locks triple locks i need keys in case of a emergency he still has locks he has tryed to paint the picture he has lots of employees that have stop working for him but the thing is he never worked here all he did is haul boats in and out and the lastest one is he was robbed and filed a police report at that point I wasn't even going there with him as I told the police all I want is him off my property so I can re rent it out this has been a nightmare for me he came here apr 12th waived his deposit to help him out he was very convincing he wasn't here 2 weeks when clients started coming here with police screaming and yelling that he stoled alot of money and they wanted there boat it was the second time I called him and he told me and the police they were not taking it and rusty told me to get a waiver from them stating he didn't owe them hundred and forty thousand dollars i told him i didn't like the postion he had put me in still gave him the benefits of doubt this went on a few more times and of course i gave the boats back the cop called the county attonery and said that i could let then have it and i told the people im sorry of course rusty always had a story for me it wasnt until june 18th i googled his bad check and was in shock I called river days that popped up and talk to his wife and then her husband called me really nice people at that point i told rusty i would let him out of his year lease and to please pay me my rent then he turned into a ugly person filing lie after lie even my 80 year old mother figured it out the cabinet guys next door look out for me they knew he was up to no good but I'm old school yes this world has gone to hell in a hand basket but at my age I probably won't change because I am a firm believer in the end it will matter he is still on my property and every week throwing something up calling police seeing what will stick and iv been putting fires out telling everyone things are fine I just want him out i take care of my 80 year old mother and we dont need this in our life nor can afford this and for Lee he had to say and post that for rusty to recover his boat he had been here twice he made Rusty believe he was going to let him work out a schedule Lee first tryed going to sheriff department but they have been overwhelmed with this they feel Havasu should have dealt with rusty so me and Lee set at my kitchen table and beat Rusty out of his own game he had no choice but to post that to get his boat out of here he put $50000 dollars into his project so even though it looked like i lied It worked he got his boat back and never has to deal with Rusty people getting there boats back has been the only possive thing that has come out of this I have had to deal wish fish and game police and even troopers and i have learned more about boats and hens and the illegal things that go on they have all been real kind and helpful and feel bad that im the last stop for rusty I just need him off my property been a living nightmare for me

@Kellie Maloy thanks for posting all of that.

Its a heart felt honest post and it will help to keep others from experiencing the same misery that you have witnessed first hand.

You’ll be rid of him soon.

wzuber

Reaction score
I'm guessing you don"t have an attorney assisting your eviction process?

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
IMG_4649.jpeg

🤔🤔🤔

D19

Reaction score
I don't know, but for someone who has a little fab ability and some ingenuity, you could have a cool little hot rod for a pretty reasonable price!

No way. Order a new one and be money, time and drama ahead. Not worth the hassle to save a few grand.

What's the deal with the deck boat on top of the pontoon? That looks sketchy as F!

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
No way. Order a new one and be money, time and drama ahead. Not worth the hassle to save a few grand.

What's the deal with the deck boat on top of the pontoon? That looks sketchy as F!
Didn't even notice that. Wow.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score

Order a new one from where?

Riverfamlee

Reaction score

So no one can take it?

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
Most likely so the person that paid for it can’t take it back.

Too soon?
Not that we would get it, even if he talked, but I would want to know what gets you into this position. Why does one choose this path vs just closing up and admitting it didn't work out? I mean I rather close the doors than go to jail? He already has judgments against him he can't pay.

Kellie Maloy

Reaction score
I wonder who's boat that is?
Pretty sure Shoemaker has molds for a 21?
Pretty sure Shoemaker has molds for a 21?
So no one can take it?

Order a new one from where?

Not that we would get it, even if he talked, but I would want to know what gets you into this position. Why does one choose this path vs just closing up and admitting it didn't work out? I mean I rather close the doors than go to jail? He already has judgments against him he can't pay.

then there’s this one

I wonder who's boat that is?
Just wanted to give you good people a update yesterday at 330 along with the Costable Rusty can never come back here me and the constable went directly back to my unit and we could not believe what we seen evil evil the damage he left behind and this morning he was posting another ones boat to sell if anyone see him they are looking for him I will let you all know after everything is accessed and dealt with there are seats to boats and some boat accessories we will post in case any of these things belong to anyone thank you all so much if anyone knows where he is please let us know thank you again

blue wonder

Reaction score
Did it know.
Who’s Jake Gonzales?
Building in Cal or?
He’s been around the boating scene for awhile, he owns both of Tommy’s 21’ molds as well as the 19’ Cheyenne mold and he made his own mold which is based off a mix of a 19’ Cheyenne and a 19’ TPR, he calls it a 19’ Outlaw…he’s in the Phoenix area

Gelcoater

Reaction score
He’s been around the boating scene for awhile, he owns both of Tommy’s 21’ molds as well as the 19’ Cheyenne mold and he made his own mold which is based off a mix of a 19’ Cheyenne and a 19’ TPR, he calls it a 19’ Outlaw…he’s in the Phoenix area
Nice!
What’s the name of his outfit?

I have a soft spot for little boats.
Glad to hear someone is doing it👍

Roosky01

Reaction score
I have done some stupid shit in my early years that could’ve all been avoided if I just would’ve reached out for a little help from good people.

Reading this thread and others on here in the past just reinforces that there probably would’ve been a pile of people willing to help the guy out if he wasn’t such a slimy fuk…

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I think that is one of Pedro’s displays.. he has a van running around with a bee bottom on it.

DB / HAV

Reaction score
Just wanted to give you good people a update yesterday at 330 along with the Costable Rusty can never come back here me and the constable went directly back to my unit and we could not believe what we seen evil evil the damage he left behind and this morning he was posting another ones boat to sell if anyone see him they are looking for him I will let you all know after everything is accessed and dealt with there are seats to boats and some boat accessories we will post in case any of these things belong to anyone thank you all so much if anyone knows where he is please let us know thank you again
It looks like a bunch of his stuff is over by the old Saleen building. Port Ave & Dover in Havasu.

Singleton

Reaction score
What I have learned from this thread.
I got better customer support from Rusty, due to my friendship with JW.
When Rusty had Andrew working for him, things started to turn for the better. Andrew left to run ICB and a 180 occurred.

But my biggest learning - some folks did zero research on Ultra by Rusty and got F’d.

The Ultra brand is now trashed and I hope one day someone can pick up a few molds, rebrand and build boats. I still think the 26Deck and 27Shadow have some of the best lines.

Tina7474!

Reaction score
What I have learned from this thread.
I got better customer support from Rusty, due to my friendship with JW.
When Rusty had Andrew working for him, things started to turn for the better. Andrew left to run ICB and a 180 occurred.

But my biggest learning - some folks did zero research on Ultra by Rusty and got F’d.

The Ultra brand is now trashed and I hope one day someone can pick up a few molds, rebrand and build boats. I still think the 26Deck and 27Shadow have some of the best lines.
That's a shame. I don't doubt he was good at one time , however he has changed for the worst.
I hope he gets everything he deserves , that is everything taken from him while he sits locked up , ( that's not even good enough because that will give him plenty of time to figure how to start this whole scam over again somewhere else ) Kellie has lost soooo much because of Rusty Romberg. This man has taken a lot of time from me and stressed Kellie and I out. I pray he never is able burn anyone again.

Good Stuff

Reaction score

IMG_1111.png

Looks like a Caliber 1 26’ it’s been at Saleen’s old yard since 2019. This looks almost like they made it part of the slide setup on the pontoon with a circular staircase coming up through the engine compartment. 🤯😂

Good Stuff

Reaction score
Pretty sure it’s a Next, later acquired by Dominator.
Close, same bottom. Caliber 1 has a different top half. More rounded consoles almost like a bass boat and the sides are cut down by the rear steps. They also have a pretty slick jumpseat type setup in the stairwells for the backseat. Pretty sure I have the last Next/ first Domn8er and you may have sprayed it. I know there are at least 2 of my exact gel since I run into the other one in Havasu. I have an engraved HIN plate riveted over my molded HIN on my 2010 and the bottom of the seats all have “NEXT” written on them.

EDIT* The 26’ Interceptor has the same bottom without the integrated steps and a different top also.

Attachments

• IMG_1122.jpeg
    IMG_1122.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6741.jpeg
    IMG_6741.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Close, same bottom. Caliber 1 has a different top half. More rounded consoles almost like a bass boat and the sides are cut down by the rear steps. They also have a pretty slick jumpseat type setup in the stairwells for the backseat. Pretty sure I have the last Next/ first Domn8er and you may have sprayed it. I know there are at least 2 of my exact gel since I run into the other one in Havasu. I have an engraved HIN plate riveted over my molded HIN on my 2010 and the bottom of the seats all have “NEXT” written on them.

EDIT* The 26’ Interceptor has the same bottom without the integrated steps and a different top also.
I wasn’t aware someone had retooled a deck, that’s pretty cool👍
I only did a couple (3?)of those and were under Bob Leach’s roof before Brent gave them up.

Simple white and orange flames sticks out in my mind. (Brent still owes me money on it😂)
They were downstairs at the LA show one year next door to DCM Danny.

I distinctly remember that part because I stopped and talked to Danny a while.
Was the first time I spoke with him being an adult. (Showing my age here) I remember him as a little kid at camp in Glamis running around on LT 80s with Jason and Tracy Winzen.
I was much older than them😂
Hadn’t thought about that in years so thanks for sparking some memories.
Was good times👍

riverroyal

Reaction score

How long did this take to get built? Looks nice, he was obviously building something all the years everyone was getting nothing.

Justsomeguy

Reaction score

How long did this take to get built? Looks nice, he was obviously building something all the years everyone was getting nothing.
He's got a great name. Spell correctly also. Good taste in boats. I like Marc.

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
This just gets more crazy. How is this even possible now? Aren't they looking for him?