DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wow... crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
I hope they got a 10 yard infraction for too much equipment on the field.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
I hope they got a 10 yard infraction for too much equipment on the field.

10 yard infraction, lol. [video=youtube;vMnpOK3ofx8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMnpOK3ofx8&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

riverratmike

Reaction score
I like this version much better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rvrluvr

CLAMP ON RACING
Reaction score
There are more people on the field than the stands. I hope this wasn't a game

PokerRun388

Reaction score
Thats crazy, ive never seen anything like that.... How the hell does that happen...WOW..:thumbsdown

kgt

Reaction score
No one was hurt it said on the news…

the 2nd vid was funny..lol.

Reaction score
It was tebows doing.

Sent from manly black iPhone using tapatalk!

Outdrive1

Reaction score
I can't wait until someone else posts this link and we can Vin them. :)

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
sniff sniff sniff. What's that smell, ah a lawsuit because some dipshit didn't turn off the key. Jerry Jones and EZGo are FOCKED... LOL

Did you see all those people sitting on the bow? That thing was grossly overloaded yet the mfg will take it in the shorts for like 23 mil. ;)

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
I can't wait until someone else posts this link and we can Vin them. :)

Just remember. Ultrababe can repost even though she was the original poster. VIN does not apply to her hotness. ;)

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Just remember. Ultrababe can repost even though she was the original poster. VIN does not apply to her hotness. ;)

I think all the ladies on the site should get Vin passes. I mean they are women and all, and can't be expected to know all the stuff us guys know. :skull:D

boatnam2

Reaction score
I was playing golf with 3 buddies a few years back and they put a single with us the guy was about 80 and walking, He was really slowing us down so i told my buddy to throw him in his cart. We get to this one hole with a elevated tee box where you pull your cart up the hill and turn it around only problem was my buddy after getting turned around leaves it in reverse. We hit our drives but my buddy only hits his ball about 20 yards down the side of the hill so he tells the old guy to grab the cart he will just walk down to his ball. The old guy jumps in and mashes the gas thinking he is going to go foward but takes off backwards pinning him against the wheel and not able to let off the gas, he jumps the curb a huge log and shoots down the side of the hill moving over bushes and shit, it was so funny i pissed my pants...Needless to say the old guy was pissed but shit happens lol.

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think all the ladies on the site should get Vin passes. I mean they are women and all, and can't be expected to know all the stuff us guys know. :skull:D

hahha, yeah, what the hell are we even doing out of the kitchen, anyway?!

JMC

Reaction score
Damn. Dude steered the thing for a minute and then bailed out like the ass end was filled with C4.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Happened after the Dekaney /Cibolo game. Game over and fans had left. Somebody tossed the cones into the cart and they wedged the throttle pedal down. The guy hit is was one of the Dekaney coaches and it fortunately kicked his legs out and he landed in the seat rather than get runover.

No serious injuries and I don't think there'll be a lawsuit, just some maintenance guy getting reamed out.

Rumor was going around that James Harrison and Ndamakong Suh had gone into the cart rental business.......:skull

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I'm confused, that looks like a golf cart. But the Cowgirlz are really more of a train wreck...

This Tapatalk post was created on an overpriced Apple product and is approved by RDP Nation

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Damn. Dude steered the thing for a minute and then bailed out like the ass end was filled with C4.

I loved that too. He barrel rolled out of there like it was on fire. :D

I have no problem admitting I find the original video pretty funny. :cool:

Last edited:

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
Why does that guy bail out? What a fucking pussy. He didnt know that another guy was going to catch up to it, it could have go onto mow some other people down. What a bitch.

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
There is so much fail in that event that everyone will get their fair share.

The lawsuits are going to make at least half a dozen attorneys rich.