WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Rumor has it.........

ROC

lets have a beer
Reaction score
That I'm direct kin of Jack Daniel himself. Just found out today in fact. That explains a lot. :D

My cousin has been working on our family genealogy for about two years now. You'd think I should get a hookup on this stuff now. Nah.

182bb1c2-d8af-2bdd.jpg

Last edited:

Just Electric

freway offramp panhandler
Reaction score
nice i must be his long lost cousin :skull the way i consume the stuff

Phebus

Past Poster.
Reaction score
Roc Daniels. :D Kinda has a nice ring to it.

WTRR

Not On The Boat
Reaction score
If you ever get a chance to visit the distillery you should do it. It's free and they serve you lemonade...no Jack because it's a dry county. :D :D

They have a great BBQ cooking contest there every year.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Where is it located?

If you ever get a chance to visit the distillery you should do it. It's free and they serve you lemonade...no Jack because it's a dry county. :D :D

They have a great BBQ cooking contest there every year.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Discovery Channel said only five generations back and we're all related.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
On the rocks please ( no mix ):boobeyes::D

PVHCA

Reaction score
Last night on Nat Geo they did a doc on the JD factory and the company that makes the barrells, very very cool doc.

The plant is so modern yet so old, for all you JD lovers it's something you gotta watch.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
check out Roc all trying to score some free drinks n shiat. :p:D

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
A long time ago my brother stayed and did the tour of the place ( stayed 3 days ) yes you get to sample everything:D I think he stayed cus he was shit faced:D:boobeyes:

BigQ

Reaction score
Love my "Gentlemens Jack":thumbsup

Thought of trying Tennessee Honey, looks interesting.

BadPoor313

Reaction score
Last night on Nat Geo they did a doc on the JD factory and the company that makes the barrells, very very cool doc.

The plant is so modern yet so old, for all you JD lovers it's something you gotta watch.

I watched that last night also. It was really neat how the old stuff and the new tech all mixed together. Not to mention the 77 warehouses they have filled with barrels of Jack.

Wavemaker

Reaction score
My wife & I took the tour of the JD distillery. (Lynfield, TN). Located in a dry county. A very interesting tour. During tour while visiting the fermentation tanks the tour guide gave us the opportunity to catch a free buzz by leaning over a small door (or hatch) he opened near the top of the vat to breath the fumes. A big breath in and you get a very quick head buzz. Too big a hit and you may be able to passout! Will only use a certain grade of oak for their barrels, made onsite. Will only purchase Ford trucks for their company vehicles as per an old agreement between ol' Jack and Henry Ford. At the end of the tour they leave you in a old style wooden barroom on the distillary site. Free sample shots are offered to those wanting to be served a sample. (County laws prevent them from selling whisky for consumption on site). You can by a new empty bottle, with them providing you directions of where you may drive to a bar just across the county line to have it filled and sealed with the tax seal. The bar charges you for the whisky, but not for the bottle.