WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Replies by Tom Brown and how they work.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score

1. Short replies - usually less then 5 words. This is basically a drive by and most here will never be able to connect his thoughts. If you must comment use caution.

2. A full sentence - Usually a question or a statement based on a fact or comment you made in a thread that once read, creates self doubt.

3. Two sentences - This is your best scenario. He is agreeing with the thread at hand backed up with a bit of reasoning. I would feel free to quote these and say "Thanks Tom." If your lucky he will reply to your quote with another two sentence remark. If he replies with a single sentence...your fucked, here comes the self doubt.

4. Three to five sentence reply - This is the tough one. If there is no paragraph you might be OK. Read it carefully as there is some information in there, he may knock himself a little, for example: "Because I'm cheap." On the flip side he could be trending to wards number 5.

5. A paragraph followed by a single sentence - Somebody just got told they are stupid as fuck. Although very well worded, well thought out, often the person reading his replay wont even know it until they have read past. Then all the sudden "Wait just a damn minute!" It happens.

6. Two full paragraphs - Tom is a busy guy. If he takes the time to write something like this I would read it twice. Chances are you have been told to Fuck off more then once. You will feel a bit mentally challenged, he usually has you quoted, no way to get out of it. Perhaps a crying towel will help.

7. Three paragraphs - 99% of the time in these types of posts he is bragging about his VW Golf's fuel mileage. Skip these. If you must quote it be sure to include a reminder of his trucks fuel mileage for comparison.

8. Four Paragraphs - Generally some excellent info and a well written story. A good read no doubt. Somewhere in that story, someone is getting the internet shit beat out of them but, these are worth bookmarking for future reference.

9. A five paragraph- He is sharing a personal story. Always a good read. Your in the clear, nobody is going down in flames. Sometimes there are pictures. Nice. :thumbsup

10. A five paragraph plus - He is forum masturbating. Watch for a sticky ending.

:D

Froggystyle

Reaction score
Way to crystallize some facts about your opinion.

I think it would be entirely possible to have a pretty progressive college course in satire based on this post alone...

Last edited:

B---S---

Reaction score
I had no idea that TB was that interesting .a freakish and fragile genetic mutant.one that has survived through the centuries due to the sustained application of selective breeding by diligent humans. almost seems like a miracle of nature. Colourful, nutritious, and much cherished by children, monkeys and clowns, far from being a no-strings-attached gift from nature. His cheerful appearance hides a fatal flaw—

Last edited:

kgt

Reaction score
number 10 is so true...lol...nice write up!

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
I had no idea that TB was that interesting .a freakish and fragile genetic mutant.one that has survived through the centuries due to the sustained application of selective breeding by diligent humans

You're the man, Roget.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Fuck Brown.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Way to crystallize some facts about your opinion.

You know what they say....if your story is weak, tell it with numbers and gibberish disguised as facts. :D

Thanks for the one sentence reply. Dammit. :grumble:

Froggystyle

Reaction score
You're the man, Roget.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
I had no idea that TB was that interesting .a freakish and fragile genetic mutant.one that has survived through the centuries due to the sustained application of selective breeding by diligent humans. almost seems like a miracle of nature. Colourful, nutritious, and much cherished by children, monkeys and clowns,

Tom Brown could be a Banana?

76 Hondo

76 Hondo
Reaction score
And never compliment Mr. Brown, he will delete all of the your sig. line quotes he was using, Dick

76 Hondo

76 Hondo
Reaction score
I refuse to get into a battle of wits, with an unarmed man.

just kiddin Tom, don't lazer me:p

Reaction score
Guys tom brown isn't real. He is a character that was created to reek havoc on the internet. He is mearly a computer.

Sent from the little black thing in my pocket.

Director...
Reaction score
Here's one to ponder Inmates.....Tom Brown is really Kim Hanson.....and Kim Hanson is a chick.....Digest it slowly.....

GRADS2009

Banned
Reaction score
Here's one to ponder Inmates.....Tom Brown is really Kim Hanson.....and Kim Hanson is a chick.....Digest it slowly.....

:hmm Have we ever seen Tom Brown and Kim Hanson in the same thread at the same time?:smackhead

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
I often wonder if Brown started his own church what message would they have?

What would the sermons sound like and would anyone understand them?

Would the missionaries be incarcerated for lewd behavior?

Would there be alter boys or altar girls or both?

Reaction score
I like to think of Tom Brown like a dirty old bum. He's comin' up to me, and I'm 'bout to sock him one, cause, you know, he's a dirty old bum, but then I say, "Wait a minute, there's something... I don't know, special about this guy."

76 Hondo

76 Hondo
Reaction score
Guys tom brown isn't real. He is a character that was created to reek havoc on the internet. He is mearly a computer.

Heresy,

Attachments

• GQ+Magazine+2006+Men+Year+Dinner+Arrivals+6MSxWzjm8c3l.jpg
    GQ+Magazine+2006+Men+Year+Dinner+Arrivals+6MSxWzjm8c3l.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 251

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

say say say what?

Attachments

• max-headroom-dvd.jpg
    max-headroom-dvd.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 305

76 Hondo

76 Hondo
Reaction score
have you ever really seen him? Or just images!

I had breakfast with him in 1993 at a Waffle House near the Atlanta airport.:rolleyes:

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
I like to think of Tom Brown like a dirty old bum. He's comin' up to me, and I'm 'bout to sock him one, cause, you know, he's a dirty old bum, but then I say, "Wait a minute, there's something... I don't know, special about this guy."

Because it was Tom Brown, right

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
I like to think of Tom Brown as a figure skater in an all white jump suit doing an interpretive dance of my life.

tapa-typed from my mobile gadget

wash11

Off The Grid
Reaction score

1. Short replies - usually less then 5 words. This is basically a drive by and most here will never be able to connect his thoughts. If you must comment use caution.

2. A full sentence - Usually a question or a statement based on a fact or comment you made in a thread that once read, creates self doubt.

3. Two sentences - This is your best scenario. He is agreeing with the thread at hand backed up with a bit of reasoning. I would feel free to quote these and say "Thanks Tom." If your lucky he will reply to your quote with another two sentence remark. If he replies with a single sentence...your fucked, here comes the self doubt.

4. Three to five sentence reply - This is the tough one. If there is no paragraph you might be OK. Read it carefully as there is some information in there, he may knock himself a little, for example: "Because I'm cheap." On the flip side he could be trending to wards number 5.

5. A paragraph followed by a single sentence - Somebody just got told they are stupid as fuck. Although very well worded, well thought out, often the person reading his replay wont even know it until they have read past. Then all the sudden "Wait just a damn minute!" It happens.

6. Two full paragraphs - Tom is a busy guy. If he takes the time to write something like this I would read it twice. Chances are you have been told to Fuck off more then once. You will feel a bit mentally challenged, he usually has you quoted, no way to get out of it. Perhaps a crying towel will help.

7. Three paragraphs - 99% of the time in these types of posts he is bragging about his VW Golf's fuel mileage. Skip these. If you must quote it be sure to include a reminder of his trucks fuel mileage for comparison.

8. Four Paragraphs - Generally some excellent info and a well written story. A good read no doubt. Somewhere in that story, someone is getting the internet shit beat out of them but, these are worth bookmarking for future reference.

9. A five paragraph- He is sharing a personal story. Always a good read. Your in the clear, nobody is going down in flames. Sometimes there are pictures. Nice. :thumbsup

10. A five paragraph plus - He is forum masturbating. Watch for a sticky ending.

Gin. :D

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I think you pretty much nailed it on that post :thumbsup:thumbsup

AZKC

I know right...
Reaction score

Kimmy is pretty hot, not really buying that she's Brown:rolleyes Now Brown may have been Later or Hoss. I'm thinking Brown does exist I just can't figure out if he's in Canada or Utah:headscratch:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Kimmy is pretty hot, not really buying that she's Brown:rolleyes Now Brown may have been Later or Hoss. I'm thinking Brown does exist I just can't figure out if he's in Canada or Utah:headscratch:

Um........Uh........about kim........:headscratch:

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
I like to think of Tom with giant eagle wings singing lead for Leanard Skinnard with a giant angel band and I'm in the front row plastered drunk.

tapa-typed from my mobile gadget

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
This was a good thread to bump for all the new members. There are definately rules in this place...

:rules

ROZ

Reaction score
So Tom, how the hell is Kim Hansen :D
rat a tat tat tapatalk like that

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score

We have the Hansolator, and now it seems OC has created the Brownenator. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
:cool:

From my POS T-mobile thingie

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Fascination with Canadian derelicts is a sickness akin to an internet form of aids.......

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
I like to think of Tom with giant eagle wings singing lead for Leanard Skinnard with a giant angel band and I'm in the front row plastered drunk.

For some reason I think of this guy when Tom's name is mentioned.

[video=youtube;en1uwIzI3SE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en1uwIzI3SE[/video]