WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Rain in PARKER

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
What a sad topic for my "coming out" post ....:thumbsdown

I'm just happy to see none of our close friends were hurt in the storm. I can't wait to get there and see Andy's photos. I was talking to Andy last night when this was all happening and I was just as worried at home as if I would have been there. I kept loading and reloading the Doplar radar on Weather.com since they were the only reliable source for us out-of-towners.

Very scary experience! My poor dog was scared shitless.

Charmaine - glad to hear your repairs are minimal. I would hate to see anything happen to that beautiful house!

Although this is a rare experience, I think it's a good reminder that we should have surge protectors, etc.. on those valuable items we don't want to replace (new TVs, computers, etc...) My dad's house in GA was struck by lightening once (It hit a big tree in his front yard and traveled off the tree to a huge window) and it blew the window out and shorted out every electrical item in that room (TV, stereo, lamps, etc.)

BOATCOP - - - Is there an AZ road conditions number we can call as several of us make our trips out there this weekend just to be sure the road we're planning to take is passable?

Christina

Hey Christina, glad you're here. Char had a great time hangin with you last weekend. You are way too much fun. We'll get together again soon.;)

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score

I'm just happy to see none of our close friends were hurt in the storm. I can't wait to get there and see Andy's photos. I was talking to Andy last night when this was all happening and I was just as worried at home as if I would have been there. I kept loading and reloading the Doplar radar on Weather.com since they were the only reliable source for us out-of-towners.

Charmaine - glad to hear your repairs are minimal. I would hate to see anything happen to that beautiful house!

Although this is a rare experience, I think it's a good reminder that we should have surge protectors, etc.. on those valuable items we don't want to replace (new TVs, computers, etc...) My dad's house in GA was struck by lightening once (It hit a big tree in his front yard and traveled off the tree to a huge window) and it blew the window out and shorted out every electrical item in that room (TV, stereo, lamps, etc.)

BOATCOP - - - Is there an AZ road conditions number we can call as several of us make our trips out there this weekend just to be sure the road we're planning to take is passable?

Christina

Great first post Christina. Thank you for the concern and Andy has been a big help to many out here.

Sorry to here about Dads house that is horible.. :(

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
well we are out for the night. we are going to finish cleaning up in the garage and we will talk to you all in the a.m there is work to be done.

thank you all for the concerns and well wishes. :thumbsup

Christina

Reaction score
Hey Christina, glad you're here. Char had a great time hangin with you last weekend. You are way too much fun. We'll get together again soon.;)

Thanks, yes we certainly had a good time. She just needs to help me work on my country dancin' skills! :D See you soon!

Christina

Reaction score
Great first post Christina. Thank you for the concern and Andy has been a big help to many out here.

Sorry to here about Dads house that is horible.. :(

Yeah, he's pretty helpful! (as long as you dont ask him to do dishes or laundry!!;)) I'm glad he's there to help and check on other people's stuff too.

See you this weekend.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Christina

You just "came out" ???

See you this weekend Christina.. ;)

RD

riverratmike

Reaction score
big t-storms forcasted again Sat, Sun and Monday for Havasu and the Parker area so this could all happen again. Just a heads up. That's what I have heard from various weather websites. Bring on the lightning, I need more pixs! :D

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
thank you.. :thumbsup

thanks to the tile base board there is no drywall damage..just a thin layer of dry dirt.

Maybe it was the "Frog Hyde" paint you used on the walls that saved the drywall? :D

Ps. let me know when you are finished with the tools, I will be in Parker for a couple more days.

boatnam2

Reaction score

Christina

I dont know you but i bet your hot...

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
Maybe it was the "Frog Hyde" paint you used on the walls that saved the drywall? :D

Ps. let me know when you are finished with the tools, I will be in Parker for a couple more days.

Thank you so much. :thumbsup:thumbsup:beer

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
big t-storms forcasted again Sat, Sun and Monday for Havasu and the Parker area so this could all happen again. Just a heads up. That's what I have heard from various weather websites. Bring on the lightning, I need more pixs! :D

:( Thanks for the heads up.:thumbsup

Wendi

Reaction score
Damage at Riverland.

Attachments

• p5.jpg
    p5.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 244
  • p6.jpg
    p6.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 240
  • p7.jpg
    p7.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 239
  • p8.jpg
    p8.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 233

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Damage at Riverland.

wow....

Is that your trailer?:hmm:eek:

Maybe I should head out this weekend and take a look and make sure our place is ok.

If you have anyone there have them go look at A-15

linds

Reaction score
wow....

Maybe I should head out this weekend and take a look and make sure our place is ok.

I would think Bill would call you guys if there was damage??? I hope it's ok. If anything we'll be heading out next Friday if you need us to do anything.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
I would think Bill would call you guys if there was damage??? I hope it's ok. If anything we'll be heading out next Friday if you need us to do anything.

Bill has been in town for a month...

I'm sure it's ok. Where are you staying in Parker?

What day are you guys leaving?:beer

linds

Reaction score
Bill has been in town for a month...

I'm sure it's ok. Where are you staying in Parker?

What day are you guys leaving?:beer

The one time you want him out there huh :D

We leave Friday, the 5th in the morning some time and are staying at Buckskin till we meet up Thursday at Moabi :beer Hope the peninnsulas are still in tact :D

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
The one time you want him out there huh :D

We leave Friday, the 5th in the morning some time and are staying at Buckskin till we meet up Thursday at Moabi :beer Hope the peninnsulas are still in tact :D

I will build a penennsula out of empty beer cans so we have a good time.....

If need be..lol:beer:skull

Send us a list on what you want us to bring:)

linds

Reaction score
I will build a penennsula out of empty beer cans so we have a good time.....

If need be..lol:beer:skull

Send us a list on what you want us to bring:)

Works for me :D
I'll think about food next week and check w/ Sean and let you know. Tell Jen to bring extra sun screen for herself for this trip :eek::D

Wendi

Reaction score
wow....

No just random pics from the park. One of the campers was in their trailer and it litterally fell off of the stands. Scarey.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Works for me :D
I'll think about food next week and check w/ Sean and let you know. Tell Jen to bring extra sun screen for herself for this trip :eek::D

lol....yeah

I hope you take better care of my pregnant wife the next time you two hang out:skull:D:beer:smackhead

Wendi

Reaction score
Must have been realllllly Wendi!!!!!:D;)

FUUUUNNNNNYYYYYY. It was actually a windy day when my mom named me... isn't that sweet!!! :)

Seems that Jen is not wearing enough suncreen. She got really burned in my pool too. You should take better care of her since she is carrying your baby!!!

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
FUUUUNNNNNYYYYYY. It was actually a windy day when my mom named me... isn't that sweet!!! :)

Seems that Jen is not wearing enough suncreen. She got really burned in my pool too. You should take better care of her since she is carrying your baby!!!

She dosen't listen to me.....

I think the baby will be free from skin cancer:hmm:p

I have been trying to get that girl to pay her bills and wear sun screen since circ. 1999. I have yet to get through so maybe it's your turn to try...lol:swear:skull:D

Andy01

Reaction score
where is this one at Andy?

I beleive it is north of bransons. When you drop down that (from the hwy say coming from Havi) road where we turn left to go to our houses it would be just to the two o'clock position.

Andy

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Is my place still standing...and more importantly than the house is the $2700 pontoon still attached to the dock?
________
VOYEUR NIGHT

Last edited:

Andy01

Reaction score
Is my place still standing...and more importantly than the house is the $2700 pontoon still attached to the dock?

Your house looks fine. I slowed down to 40 when I went by yesterday.... no I creeped by yesterday and it looked cool. I didn't check on the boat though. The trailer is still there. I'll be on the water tonight for a sunset cruise. If the toon isn't there I'll let you know.

Andy

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Your house looks fine. I slowed down to 40 when I went by yesterday.... no I creeped by yesterday and it looked cool. I didn't check on the boat though. The trailer is still there. I'll be on the water tonight for a sunset cruise. If the toon isn't there I'll let you know.

Andy

Thanks. Just got a call from ryan. One of th tables on the deck lost a couple tiles and some chairs got thrown around. Boat is all good but surrounded by debris and the cover is half off. Looks like some of the skirts around the house got pushed in from water going under the place. All in all Guess its good.

<--was kinda hoping for a complete loss so we could get the ins. money and build ;):D
________
Daihatsu charade

Last edited:

boatnam2

Reaction score
Thanks. Just got a call from ryan. One of th tables on the deck lost a couple tiles and some chairs got thrown around. Boat is all good but surrounded by debris and the cover is half off. Looks like some of the skirts around the house got pushed in from water going under the place. All in all Guess its good.

<--was kinda hoping for a complete loss so we could get the ins. money and build ;):D

No shit having it washed away would of been nice...

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Will some one please go check on my house, I don't think I will be able to sleep at night wondering if it is still there. :eek:

Hey SkySkier, I went by your house and all is fine. :D

Attachments

• SkySkier 001 [640x480].jpg
    SkySkier 001 [640x480].jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 188
  • SkySkier 002 [640x480].jpg
    SkySkier 002 [640x480].jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 184

Christina

Reaction score
No pics needed, just head over to the keys any given weekend and you, Christina and Andy01 can hang out and take you're own pics.;)

The more booze I consume, the more photogenic I get... :beer