WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Rain gutters

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a connection? South OC.. Mission Viejo.

Deckin Around

Reaction score
x2- "Mr Gutter" is too busy to even bid my house until November:rolleyes

slowride

Reaction score
x2- "Mr Gutter" is too busy to even bid my house until November:rolleyes

There's a reason..... he's good and at a reasonable price. Did the Anaheim house after the re-roof and came out great. Won't use cheaper alternatives again.

scott4878

Reaction score
Argos gutters 714 981-1757 James has been doing gutters for me for 10 years+. Scott

boatpi

Reaction score
Gary did my house including copper on the ground level . His work is a flawless the copper was soldered with lead to perfection.

boatpi

Reaction score
On the same subject matter, I cannot find anyone in Las Vegas that manufactures half round on site out of the back of the truck. Anyone have suggestions? I am not willing to compromise with 10 foot screwed together pieces.

I have a huge house in old Vegas that needs this unique look at several levels.

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
Everyone getting ready for El Nino?

Might want to get that roof looked at also. Might need a tune-up :D

On the same subject matter, I cannot find anyone in Las Vegas that manufactures half round on site out of the back of the truck. Anyone have suggestions? I am not willing to compromise with 10 foot screwed together pieces.

I have a huge house in old Vegas that needs this unique look at several levels.

These guys have good reviews.

http://www.americanbuilderslv.com/rain-gutters/residential//

JB in so cal

Reaction score
Mission Viejo. 120 ft of gutters, downspouts, elbows, deflection panels... $1800. What say you? A month out to install.

Aaron

Reaction score
Who was quoting $800 for the job. Can you post a number for them. I need the gutters too

JB in so cal

Reaction score
I pm'd him my guy's number. Last 2 houses were just over $800 a house but had 2 to do on same lot. $5-6 a lft.

How long ago was that? The company doing my house is getting about 100 calls a day for quotes. Since I hesitated on booking, the install date went from around thanksgiving to right before xmas:yikes

Guess it's good in the gutter!

NicPaus

Reaction score
How long ago was that? The company doing my house is getting about 100 calls a day for quotes. Since I hesitated on booking, the install date went from around thanksgiving to right before xmas:yikes

Guess it's good in the gutter!

Year and a half. So figure his price is up now if they are all that busy. wish I would of bought a gutter machine a few years back when they were flooded on CL for $2500-4k with trailer. I will call him tomorrow and see how busy he is.

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
I need a gutter guy in Torrance. Not sure if the OC companies come up this far. Any local recommendations?