WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Prayers to (Hotboat) Vic and Marlee Hill

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I don’t have the details of how it happened but Vic was driving his Toon on Parker today and he crashed into some rocks on the AZ side, and then crashed head on into the sea wall. Marlee was taken to Havasu and last I heard Vic was airlifted to Vegas.

Please keep them in your prayers tonight.

Last edited:

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
My prayers will be with Vic and his family praying for the best outcome.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Oh man. Was just commenting on his IG earlier today. :(

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
There’s a post on rover whips stating he hit the rocks on the AZ side then veered over to river land. [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Socalx09

Reaction score
Just saw some of the pictures on Facebook :( Prayers and positive thoughts to all involved.

TCHB

Reaction score
I saw a picture of it and it did not look good. Let’s hope they come out of this ok.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Just saw some of the pictures on Facebook :( Prayers and positive thoughts to all involved.

Is this possible to see updates without FB? I don’t know how to navigate it as a guest.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Sad. Just ten hours ago.
788C991A-5055-4A5D-B3A1-1AE46BB3CAE3.png

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
From what I’m hearing he had a heart attack and fell over. He’s a good friend. I really hope he pulls through.

To be honest, it ran through my mind. He’s been boating in Parker long enough to not hit rocks. Sucks as it appears he’s been doing great lately, maybe too great and working too much.

Singleton

Reaction score
From what I’m hearing he had a heart attack and fell over. He’s a good friend. I really hope he pulls through.

Hope he is all right.
Knowing how long he has been boating Parker, when I heard the news my thought was something mechanical or health related caused it.

Thoughts with his family!

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
I just heard from a mutual friend. Sounds like he hit a wake, hit his head on the bars maybe for the Bimini?? They saw him holding his head in the boat, then he fell over and pushed the throttle forward and made a hard turn forward the shore. [emoji51]. Crazy turn of events. This is from another boat that witnessed the accident.

28Eliminator

Reaction score
Been following it on FB.. prayers for Vic and Marlee!!

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I like Vic, he's a good guy and we had a great time in Newport Beach a few years ago. It looks like everyone is going to be OK which is awesome.

Got be honest when I first read this I went to his facebook and saw his girlfriend and thought to myself that mofo must have OD'd on Viagara, stroked out and hit a wall. ;):D

I kid, I hope Vic and Marlee are well.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Damn, never met Vic but raised with Marlee for years. They are getting married soon correct?

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Praying for a speedy recovery for both Vic and Marlee.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
He seems to be doing well. Just talked to Tyro and he’s going to head over and see him in a few. Vic is thinking it was a steering failure

Reaction score
Hello all,

I just left Goodyear from seeing Vic and wanted to give an update. He’s busted up pretty, he’s got 10 broken ribs and a lot of stitches. He’s in a ton of pain but over all his vitals are stable and he’s up in bed and off o2. Marlee last he talked to her was going into surgery for a pretty bad broken leg. She has a few cuts and some stitches as well but she’s going to be ok as well. His parents are with him and Marlee’s parents are with her.

I know there was a lot of things flying around as to what caused the accident, what injuries the both had etc. All the stuff that was reported early on was all speculation.

He said he doesn’t remember much but he’s certain something let go in the drive or steering. He said there was literally nothing he could have done. He tried to bring it back but there was nothing there. They were along for the ride at that point.

He wants to thank everyone for the texts, calls, well wishes. He’s probably going to be there till at least Monday. He might have to have surgery to repair a few of the ribs that are broken in multiple places.

Hope all of you are doing well. Figured it go see him and make sure he’s ok for everyone.

Have a good one and merry Christmas

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Hopes and prayers for a speedie recovery.

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
First...boy is it good to see you in here Tyro. Miss you.
Adding Vic and his gal to the prayer list. Maybe it is just me but I am struggling to remember a Thanksgiving that has resulted in so many tragedies in the dunes and injuries on the roads and waterways. Just in our RDP family this has been a tough one. You people out there playing please be careful.

Reaction score
First...boy is it good to see you in here Tyro. Miss you.
Adding Vic and his gal to the prayer list. Maybe it is just me but I am struggling to remember a Thanksgiving that has resulted in so many tragedies in the dunes and injuries on the roads and waterways. Just in our RDP family this has been a tough one. You people out there playing please be careful.

Just here for the day. I asked to have my account opened so I could update everyone on Vic and Marlee’s status.

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
I hear you T.

I don't stop buy nearly as often as I once did. Glad I did today.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Damn 10 broken ribs he must be in serious pain. Going to be a few months to heal. I never talked to Vic but see him out all the time on the strip and no rookie when it comes to Parker so figured something went wrong. Hope he heals up quick and see him back out on the water soon.

28Eliminator

Reaction score
Thanks Tyro.. best wishes for Vic and Marlee.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Glad to hear things are not as bad as they could be... Busted ribs hurt so bad.. Laughing and coughing.. I don't envy Vic at all.

Hoping for a speedy recovery for both!!

Englewood

Reaction score
I'm sure im in the minority here, but I don't feel bad for him.

He just came from the bar (2 different people told me he was hammered). My kids ( and many others) play in the water exactly where he crashed his boat. 10 broken ribs would be the least of his problems had he hit one of my kids.

A guy with his experience is able to navigate through a rogue wake, I'm not buying it. This was avoidable. He might be a "cool" guy that is fun to drink with, but how "cool" would it have been if he killed one of your family members?

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
My wife and I were some of the first on scene. Not a good feeling to turn a corner and realize you know the boat and people involved.

I'm happy to hear that Both Vic and Marlee will make a full recovery. It looked really bad :(

My hat goes off to the Riverland residents that wen't above and beyond handling the scene and it was amazing how fast the first responders made it to the accident.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Hello all,

I just left Goodyear from seeing Vic and wanted to give an update. He’s busted up pretty, he’s got 10 broken ribs and a lot of stitches. He’s in a ton of pain but over all his vitals are stable and he’s up in bed and off o2. Marlee last he talked to her was going into surgery for a pretty bad broken leg. She has a few cuts and some stitches as well but she’s going to be ok as well. His parents are with him and Marlee’s parents are with her.

I know there was a lot of things flying around as to what caused the accident, what injuries the both had etc. All the stuff that was reported early on was all speculation.

He said he doesn’t remember much but he’s certain something let go in the drive or steering. He said there was literally nothing he could have done. He tried to bring it back but there was nothing there. They were along for the ride at that point.

He wants to thank everyone for the texts, calls, well wishes. He’s probably going to be there till at least Monday. He might have to have surgery to repair a few of the ribs that are broken in multiple places.

Hope all of you are doing well. Figured it go see him and make sure he’s ok for everyone.

Have a good one and merry Christmas

I'm I seeing things here?????????????????

Hoping for the best for the guy and his gal. Vic was always cool to me.

JD D05

Reaction score
Damn 10 broken ribs he must be in serious pain. Going to be a few months to heal. I never talked to Vic but see him out all the time on the strip and no rookie when it comes to Parker so figured something went wrong. Hope he heals up quick and see him back out on the water soon.

I had 10 fractured and broke ribs once...It took over a year to heal.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Too bad there was strife between Vic and RD, I miss him here.
Likewise with Tyro and RD.

Too many great personalities from the past are gone.

I honestly don't have any strife with anybody.. I see Vic around and say high, shake his hand etc.. Hell I even let him tie up to my boat at Fox's a few weeks back at the Wozencraft deal. LOL

On the Tyro thing.. No idea, but again at some point ya just gotta say enough's enough and move on with life, which is what I did.

RD

Last edited:

NicPaus

Reaction score
I had 10 fractured and broke ribs once...It took over a year to heal.
Yeah I can see that . Only broke 4 when I landed on a boulder crashing my RZR. Could not sleep in my bed for 3 months was about 10 months for pain to be gone. First month was brutal. Sneezing was the worst.