WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Please help lost GO PRO

overpriced hallet

Reaction score
Please let me know if Anyone found a go pro this weekend floating in Parker az as our mount broke during the race and it checked out. Had a orange floater and a 8gig card. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

spotondl

In a Purple Haze
Reaction score
X2

We also lost a GoPro with the orange floaty back... Valdez is written on the float & housing.

Figured I would enjoin your thread if you didn't mind...

Chipster27

B Team Member #27
Reaction score
Good luck finding the camera. Maybe someone will find it, review the footage and find a way to get it back to you.

For years now the first pic on a camera or video on a video camera is of a sheet of paper with a "If Found Call XXX-XXXX" written on it. Should I every lose a camera I can only hope that the first video or pic they see is of my contact info.

Good luck!

overpriced hallet

Reaction score
TTT just still hoping someone may have found ours! Even if I can get the memory card back I would be stoked!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
TTT just still hoping someone may have found ours! Even if I can get the memory card back I would be stoked!

I literally told spotondl there is no way I'd buy the floaty thing.. Nobody would ever return it and I got lucky!! Got the call today!

RD

overpriced hallet

Reaction score
I literally told spotondl there is no way I'd buy the floaty thing.. Nobody would ever return it and I got lucky!! Got the call today!

RD
Yes all I can hope is the same, just I did not have any I.D on the thing other than the footage thats on the memory card:grumble:. I literally owned it two days as my wife had just got it for me for my birthday and gave it to me early so we could use it on the race:smackhead

ductape1000

Here.
Reaction score

RD

Too cool Dave. Im glad to see someone would actually return it!! :thumbsup