WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

PARKER POWER SPORTS LABOR DAY KICKOFF

parkerpowersports

Reaction score
Hi everyone! For those of you who will be in the Parker area on Labor Day Weekend, come swing by our shop at 900 W 11th St on Saturday for our Labor Day Kickoff event.

We will have the grill out serving up free burgers, dogs, and Paul's homemade jerk chicken, drinks for the kids and adults, music, custom cars and boats, giveaways, staff on-hand to help you with trailer tires, repair, etc, and possibly some bikini clad waitresses!! If you are a SD or Cards fan, I will try and have that game for you too!

If you have a car, truck, or boat that you wouldn't mind showing off for a few hours on Saturday, give me a call @ 740-253-4531.

See you there!

:champagne:

EpicOne

Voice of Reason
Reaction score
Sorry to hear.

Guess I'm cancelling my trip this weekend. I won't have anything to eat.

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
We will have the grill out serving up free burgers, dogs, and Paul's homemade jerk chicken, drinks for the kids and adults, music, custom cars and boats, giveaways, staff on-hand to help you with trailer tires, repair, etc, and possibly some bikini clad waitresses!! If you are a SD or Cards fan, I will try and have that game for you too!

I like the old school customer appreciation days. :thumbsup

It's a great way to market your business. Give away (or sell cheap) some dogs and pop and get people in to see some of your projects, accomplishments, and shop capabilities. It's a pretty positive environment for everyone. :thumbsup

I'd be careful not to turn it into too much of a circus. Just keep it a good, down home style gathering of nice people and cool projects you've done.

Oh... and warn people Paul's jerk chicken will rip them a new asshole.

Good luck, Parker Power Sports. :cool: :thumbsup