WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Parker internet

greg shirley

Reaction score
OK I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but does anybody have any positive feedback on new internet service in Parker? Seriously, I ordered Starlink September 29 and paid deposit with still no equipment. Opened a ticket through their app and still nothing. Cant email or call anyone. They indicated 6 weeks max on delivery. Also, I hear in my area up at Hillcrest bay the only other choices are Hughes and Viasat which get terrible reviews. Any new towers going up? or? Thanks in advance.

sintax

Reaction score
I'd just use a mobile hotspot, if you can, while you wait for Starlink.

greg shirley

Reaction score
Not real tech savvy. How would that work with guests staying there?

cofooter

Reaction score
For Parker you'll get a different answer for town of Parker, Up River, and Springs. At my old place in the middle of the strip Suddenlink worked pretty well. Some people used Frontier and thought that was OK. I can tell you Springs has crappy cell phone reception especially T-Mobile. Literally zero service. Best to ask your new neighbors what they use for Internet and try to get the same. Or call the resort and ask them what service they use.

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
I can tell you Verizon and ATT sucks at the Springs too. We were forced to put in a cell booster just to fix that.

As for internet at the springs or hill crest your best bet is Starlink. The waiting sucks but it will be worth it.

If you need HughesNet or viasat they may rope you into a contract for a year so be careful if you go that route and then Starlink shows up. You can’t do much with HughesNet or viasat but it is better than nothing, barely.

Cell based internet options won’t work well in our area.

sintax

Reaction score
Not real tech savvy. How would that work with guests staying there?

so i just use my phone to create a hotspot for my laptop, but if you wanted a more dedicated solution you can look at something like a Verizon Jetpack.

Unfortunately its sounding like cell options are not great in Parker. Maybe make friends with your neighbors and see if anyone will let you use their wifi until your Starlink shows up

EarpRider

Reaction score
Sunddenlink sucks at River Shore Estates.

greg shirley

Reaction score
Anyone know how to actually reach starlink? Phone or email? Thanks

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
Anyone know how to actually reach starlink? Phone or email? Thanks
Just go on the website and sign up.

I don’t know that they have a customer service number you call. I’ve never needed to call them so far.

greg shirley

Reaction score
Just go on the website and sign up.

I don’t know that they have a customer service number you call. I’ve never needed to call them so far.
Ya I must be doing something wrong . Sign in and still don’t see how to email????

greg shirley

Reaction score
Thanks, ya I tried all of this too. Cant seem to get to the thumbs down icon on the account info? Thanks

greg shirley

Reaction score
OK tried online and through app to open ticket and failed???? Don't see anywhere the open a ticket or thumbs down ICON is located on my end. Anyone have same issue?