WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Parker Dam Singlewide Trailer

Mondorally

Reaction score
1968 35' 1 bed, 1 bath trailer near Parker Dam for sale. Private launch ramp and shared dock. Located behind and just to the north of Paradise Cafe. Basically its on the water side of Parker Dam Road behind the old Lois' Cafe.

-Approx 75 yards to the water! In the picture below of the driveway you can see the water (the palm trees are right near the river). Paved lauch is the end of the road:thumbsup.

-I've fit my 22' Schiada where the jet ski is sitting. I'm sure you could move the awning supports to allow for bigger boats.

-Two window AC units and a nearly new foam roof. Stays plenty cold in the summertime. Plus the neighbors are nice and will turn on the air if you call before you get there:thumbsup

-Space rent is $375/mo. and includes a first come/first serve dock that can fit approx. 3 boats (but its only shared by 5 trailers and 2 rental condos). I've never seen more than one boat docked there. Rent also includes water.

Asking $9,950.00 obo. Will consider some trades - motorcycles, street legal off-road toys (including Rhino's), ???. I bought a house and would like to lose the monthly payment!

Any questions - send a pm and I'll get you my phone number/email.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Driveway2.jpg
    Driveway2.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 1,085
  • Exterior2.jpg
    Exterior2.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 1,064
  • Exterior.jpg
    Exterior.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 1,065
  • Entry.jpg
    Entry.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 1,059
  • Kitchen.jpg
    Kitchen.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 1,025
  • Living Room.jpg
    Living Room.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 1,021
Last edited:

Bob Bitchen

Reaction score
Ahhh. The old Casa Del Rio. There were some great times had there when Jimmy Kid use to own it. Great area of the river. Great views and walking distance to food and bars. Good luck.

Mondorally

Reaction score
Ahhh. The old Casa Del Rio. There were some great times had there when Jimmy Kid use to own it. Great area of the river. Great views and walking distance to food and bars. Good luck.

Yep, it's a great area with Paradise Cafe, River Rats Saloon (formerly Blue Bar II), and more all within walking distance!

Mondorally

Reaction score
I'll be out the next few weekends if anyone wants to check the place out.

-Justin

VegasCharger

Reaction score
Do you have any more pic's of the inside.
Thanks I am Really interested.

Mondorally

Reaction score
Leaving in the morning for Parker. Give me a ring if anyone wants to come look at it.

-Justin

***714***478***5227***

Mondorally

Reaction score
Launch Ramp

DSC00077.JPG

Dock

DSC00079.JPG

Launch ramp and dock from the water (dock on the right)

DSC00045.JPG

Facing North on the dock
DSC00080.JPG

Facing South on the dock
DSC000811.JPG

SodarSki73

Reaction score
I went by and checked out the trailer a few weeks back... looks pretty cool! There was on old torn up Scarab, an old torn up Ski Nautique and another boat all parked in front of your place... is this normal? What are the wood garages for? Is that a boat repair place, storage, or what?

Mondorally

Reaction score
I went by and checked out the trailer a few weeks back... looks pretty cool! There was on old torn up Scarab, an old torn up Ski Nautique and another boat all parked in front of your place... is this normal? What are the wood garages for? Is that a boat repair place, storage, or what?

I heard they were all owned by the property owner. Definately not typical - and I think only the Nautique is left at this point. When I stopped by on Memorial weekend the monster Scarab was gone.

The wood garages are storage units but I've never seen anyone use them!

Price reduced - $17,000.00 OBO!

-Justin

VegasCharger

Reaction score
Definetly a cool place we stayed there this past weekend. It is close to everything Having your own ramp is a big plus also. :thumbsup
Lily's the mexican food place is right next door definetly good grub.
There were no boats parked in front of the trailer. Just the old ski boat parked in front of the storage garages. It is not in the way at all.
Our 19ft. Jet boat fit next to the trailer just perfect..
It is a cool Trailer just have to figure out how to afford it. :rolleyes:

Also having your own dock to tie up to is a huge plus...

Mondorally

Reaction score
Weekend price drop!

$16,000.00 OBO!!! You won't find anything this close to the river for this price that you don't have to move at the end of the weekend!

My Grandpa will be using the place for a few weeks if anyone wants to stop by and check it out. Get in touch with me and we can make arrangements.

-Justin

Mondorally

Reaction score
So the heat and Grandpa didn't get along too well. I however will be out the next few weekends if anyone is interested. It's available for the 4th if someone wanted to rent it to see if they like it.

Still considering trades and taking offers!

-Justin

Mondorally

Reaction score
Newer Fridge to be installed this weekend. Ready to enjoy for the rest of the summer. Dock, lauch ramp, room to store your boat (outdoors.... but better than towing!).........

What more could you ask for for the new reduced price of $15,000.00!!!????

-Justin
***714***
***478***
**5227**

Mondorally

Reaction score
Nearly new fridge just installed

displayimage.php

Hallway view - you can see a bit of water damage on the wood paneling.... and the replacement wood paneling just waiting for the right buyer to install:D

displayimage.php

View looking back down the hallway. The bathroom is on the left behind the closet.

displayimage.php

Another bedroom view.

displayimage.php

View from upper corner of the room.

displayimage.php

Bathroom layout

displayimage.php

Mondorally

Reaction score
Back from Hawaii, freshly leid and in a really good mood! Any offers??

Mondorally

Reaction score
I'm ready to make someone the deal of the decade on this place. I'm already asking less than I paid for it and willing to wheel and deal to make it gone!

If anyone is interested get in touch and I'll get you inside. You'll be impressed with the location (200' to the water!, walking distance to Paradise Cafe and the River Ratz saloon, feet from the new Mexican food place (haven't tried it but heard its great) and the amenities (private launch and dock). The place needs a bit of TLC but is totally usable right now. The pics are all new and any work needed is all cosmetic.

Final blowout asking price - $13,000.00.

Thanks!

-Justin

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
How hard is it to launch on that ramp? With the current it has to be fairly difficult to retrieve? Can the new owner add more awning to store their boat under? How is the roof? Is the land privately owned? Looks like a nice place, definitely a great deal for the money.

Mondorally

Reaction score
How hard is it to launch on that ramp? With the current it has to be fairly difficult to retrieve? Can the new owner add more awning to store their boat under? How is the roof? Is the land privately owned? Looks like a nice place, definitely a great deal for the money.

You can't lauch/retrieve under power. Basically you have to tie lines to the boat and use the upstream dock to walk the boat off.

More awning is no problem. I had planned on removing the center supports and going all the way across. Privately owned land - owner is on-site in the house on the water. OK with just about anything as long as its discussed first.

Roof was re-foamed recently (I think in 2006) and once cool can be kept cool with just one of the ac units.

Definately a great deal - not sure if people are financially gun shy or what. I may end up pulling it off the market, re-doing a few things over the winter, and re-listing it again in the spring.

That is, unless someone comes up with an offer soon:D

Let me know if you have any other questions

-Justin

Mondorally

Reaction score
I'll consider some financing with the right offer. And still considering trades of all sorts.

-Justin

Mondorally

Reaction score
$11,500.00!!! Great location, great amenities, cold AC! What more do you need?? :D

-Justin

Mondorally

Reaction score
Buy it now and enjoy the best two months on the river!

-Justin

Mondorally

Reaction score
so its down to the original price now

original price? When? I paid $16k last year and the seller owned it for years prior to the sale. Maybe a different trailer your thinking of?

Mondorally

Reaction score
$9,950.00 OBO !!! Available for showing this weekend. Still considering trades +/- cash.

Justin
Seven One Four - 478.5227

Mondorally

Reaction score
Proud Americans - do your part to stimulate my economy......... make an offer!!! ;)