WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Parker 300 Enduro - Video's

spotondl

In a Purple Haze
Reaction score
Started with a simple one... The onboards are off the hook but I need to transcode all of them before I can cut them... More to follow...

Last edited by a moderator:

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Very cool. And I agree. Start em all at once and may the fastest guy win. :thumbsup

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Rich Thanks for taking the time to come out and film and manage all of our go pro's / on board footage / interviews etc!! Can't wait to see the rest of the videos!

RD

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Thanks for the great interview, looking foward too the rest. :thumbsup Certainly nothing wrong with winning your class.

TCHB

Reaction score
I used to like to watch all the boats take off at once. It makes it much more exciting and fun to watch.

ductape1000

Here.
Reaction score
Hurry the fujc up!! I wants to see some onboard video!! :p

sent from a van at the waters edge.

stryderphoto

Reaction score
Great video RD and Rich, you guys and Hammer were all over the place on Saturday.
Enjoyed hearing Gordon's take on things!

Hallett

Reaction score
Nice Job Dave as always good to see you there we had a great time.:thumbsup

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Very cool. And I agree. Start em all at once and may the fastest guy win. :thumbsup

Yep, just like any other race where there are multiple classes, start em at once, if you wanna be the big dog, build a big dog machine, if you wanna win your division, pick the division that works for you.

Now they've jacked the race up even further, because every single year they just keep changing the rules around this way and that way, so you can't compare any win from any previous year to the next since they were all under different rule manipulations giving one type of boat the handicap advantage over another. In many ways that takes away from any prestige from winning the race, it makes it somewhat meaningless. Also It makes it complicated for scoring, it makes it complicated for the entrants, it makes it complicated for teams deciding to enter the next year since everything is changed constantly.....

Just start them all at once, or start them in flights at 5 minute intervals then deduct that from their time, just like they do in Baja where they have 2 million dollar trophy trucks racing against 5 thousand dollar vw bugs and dirt bikes. You can still start the faster divisions last, just deduct it all from their times accordingly that way the winner overall, truly is the winner overall, not because they got a 15, 20, 25 minute head start. And then give awards for each division accordingly, it's not that complicated.

Hammer

Reaction score
Yep, just like any other race where there are multiple classes, start em at once, if you wanna be the big dog, build a big dog machine, if you wanna win your division, pick the division that works for you.

Now they've jacked the race up even further, because every single year they just keep changing the rules around this way and that way, so you can't compare any win from any previous year to the next since they were all under different rule manipulations giving one type of boat the handicap advantage over another. In many ways that takes away from any prestige from winning the race, it makes it somewhat meaningless. Also It makes it complicated for scoring, it makes it complicated for the entrants, it makes it complicated for teams deciding to enter the next year since everything is changed constantly.....

Just start them all at once, or start them in flights at 5 minute intervals then deduct that from their time, just like they do in Baja where they have 2 million dollar trophy trucks racing against 5 thousand dollar vw bugs and dirt bikes. You can still start the faster divisions last, just deduct it all from their times accordingly that way the winner overall, truly is the winner overall, not because they got a 15, 20, 25 minute head start. And then give awards for each division accordingly, it's not that complicated.

I agree......:thumbsup

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score

This being my first Enduro, I was confused as to why they didn't run it like Baja. It's a similar race and SCORE has a simple and effective program. Great post!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Videos will be added to the 1st post as they come online. :)

RD

Boschma

Wish I was at the River
Reaction score
Great footage! Can't wait to see more videos.

Rattle Can Lou

Reaction score
Racey...I read alot of your posts and I assume you are a younger dude...but I gotta tell ya...you are one smart younger dude...

this coming from one old dude....keep it up..I love your idea..

stryderphoto

Reaction score
I just watched the video shot from Stevie D's #373 boat at the start of the race.... Fukkin' awesome!
Even saw me and 1manwolfpack shooting the start from a super secret location just before the first turn. I've posted a shot of the start in another thread but figured I'd include it here as well

Attachments

• DSC_0127.jpg
    DSC_0127.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 75

spotondl

In a Purple Haze
Reaction score
Where do you see yourself? Fun race.

Spot

stryderphoto

Reaction score
Where do you see yourself? Fun race.

Spot

We're visible briefly in the waaay off in the background at our first shooting location just before the boat goes into turn 1 on that first lap. Not much to hang my hat on I know but it's cool to re-live it and include a shot taken from where I was standing.

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
Outstanding videos. Thanks for sharing.

Roaddogg 4040

Reaction score

I would like to hear from some of the Enduro Veterans on what Racy puts out here. What do you guys think about it? Lets hear if you guys like the way it is now with the rules changing every year. Racy puts out some pretty good ideas here...

Steve

BigSteve

Reaction score
I have raced the Parker 300

Three class wins and the overall

If you have any questions give him a call

We worked with Ross @RPM and went to the race rules meeting

The rules changes each year are based on last years finish times

Also for safety reasons ie insurance costs

Come out and run your boat the Parker a great time

Last edited: