Paging Topless

Stalkaholic

Run but ya can't hide...
Reaction score
I found you on Classmates.com :D

663434dd.gif

Topless

Reaction score
a question for you Jetaholic, is it possible for you to come up with something original?

OGShocker

Lion Hunter
Reaction score
Ali, please throw an extension cord out of your south window. I need to plug in my heater.

Thank you in advance,

Mark

Topless

Reaction score
No, the friction is keeping it toasty.:hotdevil Its my toes that are cold...
If you take your toes out from under the deck and put socks on, it might help. Either way, I'll throw out the cord for ya.

OGShocker

Lion Hunter
Reaction score
If you take your toes out from under the deck and put socks on, it might help. Either way, I'll throw out the cord for ya.

My toes are usually under my deck.

Thank you for the cord!

Merry Christmas, Ali.

TAF

Reaction score
I want to know WTF you're doing saving that shit.

Am I going to have to step in again and see that he doesn't annoy you:hmm I heard he was a bit of a horses asp :lmao a bit back slam'n me, my sis, and you:hotdevil. Maybe there should be a thread just for reporting drama queens and queers to be banned......kinda a worldwide web witch hunt type thingy:hotdevil. Multiple people report :swear an individual :rules and the powers at be can look into it and take measures to put them in their place :nono :monkeypee
Just a thought

Topless

Reaction score
Am I going to have to step in again and see that he doesn't annoy you:hmm I heard he was a bit of a horses asp :lmao a bit back slam'n me, my sis, and you:hotdevil. Maybe there should be a thread just for reporting drama queens and queers to be banned......kinda a worldwide web witch hunt type thingy:hotdevil. Multiple people report :swear an individual :rules and the powers at be can look into it and take measures to put them in their place :nono :monkeypee
Just a thought
Yes he did, I called him out on another site (I forget the name of it) He was a total ass till he sobered up.

Stalkaholic

Run but ya can't hide...
Reaction score
For the record...

No I had not been drinkin' that night. At first it had started out as just me giving Photochick a hard time...all in fun. Then as a joke I had posted up the pic of TAF with Topless's hand on top of his head, and Photochick asked me why I had put that up as my avatar because it had her brother in it.

I responded with the comment along the lines of "Topless giving TAF head". If you remember awhile back on Hot Boat (around April/May time) when TAF, Topless and myself had that same pic as our avatars, and Bilge Idiot took that same pic and animated it with Topless repeatedly pushing TAF's head up and down into his shirt. Because of that animated pic, someone else at the time on the boards (can't remember exactly who...it may have even been Ali who originally made this joke but I can't remember to be exact and can't really go back through the threads on Hot Boat to be sure) made the comment of "Topless giving TAF head on the internet". When I had made the comment of "Topless giving TAF head", it was that joke that I was referring to when I had said that. I had figured Ali would've remembered that since we had made reference to that joke several times, but I'm guessing at the time she didn't catch onto what I was referring to and thought I was trying to spread rumors about their sex life (if one even exists between the two...I have no idea nor do I care if one does or ever did exist between the two...it's none of my business).

At the time I was being called out, I had totally forgotten about the joke I had referred to and couldn't understand what the hell I had done. As far as I was concerned it was all about me just fuckin' around with Photochick...so I played along with it because my only intention for giving her a hard time was all in fun. I went out for awhile and re-read some of my posts and figured maybe she took me the wrong way, so for that I apologized. Then when Photochick came out and accepted the apology and clarified the exact post she had the issue with, that's when it all came together and made sense...and I had let her know that it was all a big misunderstanding, that the comment was in reference to a joke that was made about the same pic being animated by TBI, which apparently she had never seen before. I thought she had because it was one of the funniest animated photochops done by TBI at that time.

beerjet

Reaction score
Just a thought

If that were to happen . This place would go away like HB did . Look in the mirror people . Someone who did not like 90% of the chatty cathy drama bullshit that went on at HB and seems to have turned up here . Pulled the plug on all of it . It is really unfortunate how we pass judgement on people's stories knowing there is a truth and an end to the story . Yet we keep on keepin on . In short I think RDP should start banning people for life that continually avoid FACT and TRUTH and turning mis-understandings into multi page post count bumping BS .

Good luck Dave , it looks like deja vu to me . :hmm

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
For the record...

No I had not been drinkin' that night. At first it had started out as just me giving Photochick a hard time...all in fun. Then as a joke I had posted up the pic of TAF with Topless's hand on top of his head, and Photochick asked me why I had put that up as my avatar because it had her brother in it.

I responded with the comment along the lines of "Topless giving TAF head". If you remember awhile back on Hot Boat (around April/May time) when TAF, Topless and myself had that same pic as our avatars, and Bilge Idiot took that same pic and animated it with Topless repeatedly pushing TAF's head up and down into his shirt. Because of that animated pic, someone else at the time on the boards (can't remember exactly who...it may have even been Ali who originally made this joke but I can't remember to be exact and can't really go back through the threads on Hot Boat to be sure) made the comment of "Topless giving TAF head on the internet". When I had made the comment of "Topless giving TAF head", it was that joke that I was referring to when I had said that. I had figured Ali would've remembered that since we had made reference to that joke several times, but I'm guessing at the time she didn't catch onto what I was referring to and thought I was trying to spread rumors about their sex life (if one even exists between the two...I have no idea nor do I care if one does or ever did exist between the two...it's none of my business).

At the time I was being called out, I had totally forgotten about the joke I had referred to and couldn't understand what the hell I had done. As far as I was concerned it was all about me just fuckin' around with Photochick...so I played along with it because my only intention for giving her a hard time was all in fun. I went out for awhile and re-read some of my posts and figured maybe she took me the wrong way, so for that I apologized. Then when Photochick came out and accepted the apology and clarified the exact post she had the issue with, that's when it all came together and made sense...and I had let her know that it was all a big misunderstanding, that the comment was in reference to a joke that was made about the same pic being animated by TBI, which apparently she had never seen before. I thought she had because it was one of the funniest animated photochops done by TBI at that time.

you need to get out more

Topless

Reaction score
That's Funny.:lmao:drool:smackhead
Yeah, it was when I posted it. You have no idea what you're even laughing at do you? You are like one of those idiots that laugh just because everyone else is doing it.:point

TAF

Reaction score
For the record...

No harm, no foul. Like some one else said "It's the internet!" Plus I thought it was one of the funniest chops too:lmao Everyone have a Happy New Year!

TAF

Reaction score
you need to get out more

Like at Kona Grill Weds. evening?:swear :hotdevil That'd been some :kewl to post up the next day :beer

Give me a call this weekend about the chili cook off. I might not make it out to Parker. I might go quad riding locally:beer

Her454

Reaction score
. Maybe there should be a thread just for reporting ...kinda a worldwide web witch hunt type thingy:hotdevil.

I resent that...........................:D

Stalkaholic

Run but ya can't hide...
Reaction score
No harm, no foul. Like some one else said "It's the internet!" Plus I thought it was one of the funniest chops too:lmao Everyone have a Happy New Year!

That was what I needed to hear. Yeah I know it is the internet...however when you've never met or hardly ever conversated wtih some of the people, and when someone has already tried to call you out on something, sometimes it's hard to discern whether someone is serious about something or when they're just fuckin' around. Plus I get all emotional in the off season when my boat's all apart an' shit :D

I'm slowly getting a feel for it :D

Topless

Reaction score
That was what I needed to hear. Yeah I know it is the internet...however when you've never met or hardly ever conversated wtih some of the people, and when someone has already tried to call you out on something, sometimes it's hard to discern whether someone is serious about something or when they're just fuckin' around. Plus I get all emotional in the off season when my boat's all apart an' shit :D

I'm slowly getting a feel for it :D
conversated
That's not even a word.