WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pager Message just prior to BOOM ?

clarence

Reaction score
My apologies for assuming what you meant by connection. I took it a different way then you intended.

I only meant that if you choose to stay because it's your home, you can't really claim to have no connections to anything going on whatsoever.

However unfair it might be (not of your making), you've some responsibility to ensure terrorists don't operate from your country.

It is unfair to live beside terrorists and ask their victims to consider your safety.

Hopefully you aren't more offended by what I meant.

Cray Paper

Reaction score
One of the people I respect the most in my life is of Lebanese decent. He is a building inspector in the City of Bellevue WA and about as redneck as there is in OUR country. Hunting, fishing, snowmobiles, motorcycles, giant pain the ass getting past inspections but is right 99% of the time because he knows the IBC better than any plans examiner in WA State. Jim Babst is as one of the most loyal American people I know. His life story is so humanly taxing I bet no one that see this could deal with the shit Jim has. Here is a taste that is publicly known https://www.auburn-reporter.com/news/in-memory-of-two-lost-sons/. The story gets worse from there, but that tough old man Jim is still being a PITA for builders in the City of Bellevue WA.

That said, fuck those people that were injured or killed by electronic devises bought and paid for by a known terrorist organization. It's unfortunate that some innocent people may have been harmed and even killed by terrorists that were carrying these devices. Maybe the terrorists shouldnt expose their family and friends to the outcome of their personal choices when it comes to associating with a group that is dead set on killing in barbaric ways a ethnic minority that they dont agree with? Just a thought.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Israel is not targeting civilians. Hezbolah is.
I agree with you, but I never said they were . . .

Setting off 100's of exploding pagers at a pre-determined time in public areas, with no way of knowing who the device is near, is pretty gnarly........
Hope that makes it more clear!

To prove I am not a goat hugger . . .

1726757032613.png

clarence

Reaction score
Setting off 100's of exploding pagers at a pre-determined time in public areas, with no way of knowing who the device is near, is pretty gnarly........

War is pretty gnarly.

But setting off 1000s of low-yield exploding pagers assigned to terrorists is as targeted as can be.

Couldn't be a lower civilian-to-terrorist casualty ratio.

It's fucking childish to complain about the tactic.

Unless you've a better alternative?

poncho

Reaction score
I'm not choosing sides on this deal but any thought of civility or a gentlemen's war ended when they did this to those kids at the music festival.
Soldier on soldier battle is one thing but this kind of evil cancels any future engagement decency.

The young German-Israeli tattoo artist who was paraded through the streets of Gaza after being kidnapped by Hamas has been found dead after “sadistic” terrorists “chopped off her head,” Israel’s president revealed Monday.
shani-louk.jpg

Romans9

Reaction score
I'm not choosing sides on this deal but any thought of civility or a gentlemen's war ended when they did this to those kids at the music festival.
Soldier on soldier battle is one thing but this kind of evil cancels any future engagement decency.

The young German-Israeli tattoo artist who was paraded through the streets of Gaza after being kidnapped by Hamas has been found dead after “sadistic” terrorists “chopped off her head,” Israel’s president revealed Monday.
View attachment 1430452

Most of us have no way to even begin to understand a culture that has no regard for human life.

Pictures like the one you posted need to be plastered everywhere as a warning to what the commies and the progressives would love to do to most of us.

These people need to be destroyed.
I’m sorry for the collateral damage but war is hell………