WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pager Message just prior to BOOM ?

CLCookie

Reaction score
Love this, Israel people are very smart. Do you think everyone is thinking twice before they call anyone in the middle East right now.............

gqchris

Reaction score
1726684608700.png

500bbc

Reaction score
Give new meaning to somebody "blowin up" your phone 😂

I have no sympathy for hezbolah, but this is a pretty dirty tactic. Israel crossed a line here.
Will be interesting to see our governments take on this
Crossed a line?
Hezbollah, funded by Iran, has shot 1000's of rockets into Isreal.
Hamas, funded by Iran, tortured, raped, burnt, murdered 1500 Israelis including putting babies in ovens. Videoed what they did with the victims own phones, sending the videos to the contact lists in the phones, possibly still holds live hostages including American citizens and you think Isreal "CROSSED A LINE"?

WTFF?

28skater

Reaction score
Last message,

Attachments

• 460547763_10161944844035907_5523832206996419512_n.jpg
    460547763_10161944844035907_5523832206996419512_n.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 0

Socalx09

Reaction score
I try to stay off of these topics for a reason because I am a little more sensitive to it.

I have family in Lebanon who have no connections to any of this going on whatsoever. The thought that they could be at a grocery store with their kids next to someone they have no idea who they are and a pager or cell phone blows up is pretty scary. They have been in many conflicts and wars, so they will live their life like usual.

I think sometimes people are getting desensitized to innocent bystanders being hurt or killed.

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
I try to stay off of these topics for a reason because I am a little more sensitive to it.

I have family in Lebanon who have no connections to any of this going on whatsoever. The thought that they could be at a grocery store with their kids next to someone they have no idea who they are and a pager or cell phone blows up is pretty scary. They have been in many conflicts and wars, so they will live their life like usual.

I think sometimes people are getting desensitized to innocent bystanders being hurt or killed.
I agree…… I apologize for being part of it.

Socalx09

Reaction score
I agree…… I apologize for being part of it.
I didn’t want to take the “fun” out of the thread. My dad who has lived the wars over there also jokes around like this because I think it hides whatever he saw when he was a kid over there.

I am more in the camp of eliminate the terrorist, but make sure it’s not going off in a public setting around people just living their day. Since they had this plan, Im sure they have the technology to see the GPS of the pagers and maybe don’t set up the one that goes off in a grocery store.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Crossed a line?
Hezbollah, funded by Iran, has shot 1000's of rockets into Isreal.
Hamas, funded by Iran, tortured, raped, burnt, murdered 1500 Israelis including putting babies in ovens. Videoed what they did with the victims own phones, sending the videos to the contact lists in the phones, possibly still holds live hostages including American citizens and you think Isreal "CROSSED A LINE"?

WTFF?
It's not my line they're crossing . . . don't shoot the messenger here!

I understand what is being done to Israel.

What im saying, is that they have resorted to a type of warfare that is bringing them down to Hezbolah's level / mindset. Best believe they are gonna catch major flak for what looks very similar to terrorist warfare tactics, basically bombing civilian areas with hidden explosives with no idea where they will go off . It's totaly in line with what Hezbollah does, from an eye for an eye standpoint - but it's not in line with how a 1st world country fights wars,.
Justfiable cause? Sure.
Right way to handle it? Well......many will not think so

Last edited:

clarence

Reaction score
What im saying, is that they have resorted to a type of warfare that is bringing them down to Hezbolah's level / mindset. Best believe they are gonna catch major flak for what looks very similar to terrorist warfare tactics, basically bombing civilian areas with hidden explosives with no idea where they will go off . It's totaly in line with what Hezbollah does, from an eye for an eye standpoint - but it's not in line with how a 1st world country fights wars,.

Israel is not targeting civilians. Hezbolah is.

Deckin Around

Reaction score
I just read it was part of the batteries that were the explosive and actually not the lithium part. Like 2/3 of a AAA battery was a legit battery and 1/3 was ?(c-4)?

Last edited:

rrrr

Reaction score
Give new meaning to somebody "blowin up" your phone 😂

I have no sympathy for hezbolah, but this is a pretty dirty tactic. Israel crossed a line here.
Will be interesting to see our governments take on this
It's not a "dirty tactic" for Hezbollah to fire thousands of rockets into Northern Israel since October 7th? Killing 12 Israeli children playing soccer in a park, among other deaths? Displacing 60,000 Israeli citizens from their homes near the border with Lebanon with repeated random rocket attacks?

The pager and radio attacks were targeted specifically at Hezbollah operatives. Isn't that better than dropping bombs in urban areas to kill a few at a time?

Fuck those animals.

500bbc

Reaction score

Justfiable cause? Sure.
First world country's wars, Fire bomb Dresden, Fire bomb Tokyo, Nuke Tokyo, Nuke Nagasaki, throw Jews, Gypsys, Catholics into gas chambers and ovens...
Get the terrosists to fight by marquis de queensbury rules instead of posting up in schools, hospitals, mosques and churches...I'm sure Israel would be more than ecstatic to meet on an open battlefield...for six days or so...

500bbc

Reaction score
I’d appreciate it if you didn’t quote the one line about my family out of everything I said and presenting it as they have a connection with an article. You have no idea how they feel.
You're right, we can't imagine how they feel.
Lebanon was a paradise until the Lebanese Civil war, Beirut the Paris of the Mediterranean reduced to a shell by warring terrorist factions...

500bbc

Reaction score

Justfiable cause? Sure.
They knew exactly where they would go off, in the pockets and on the belts of terrorists. Surgically, with no collateral damage.

clarence

Reaction score
I’d appreciate it if you didn’t quote the one line about my family out of everything I said and presenting it as they have a connection with an article. You have no idea how they feel.

The connection was only that they live there.

Not to the article (which doesn't give any idea how they might feel).

Socalx09

Reaction score
You're right, we can't imagine how they feel.
Lebanon was a paradise until the Lebanese Civil war, Beirut the Paris of the Mediterranean reduced to a shell by warring terrorist factions...
My grandma decided in the 80s civil wars she had enough of all the carnage and didn’t want to see anything happen to her kids. She would say how my dad and grandpa were picking up injured people in their car and transporting them to the hospital. She was given an opportunity to come to the United States. Basically threatening to divorce my grandpa if he didn’t leave with her. Half of the family didn’t come, as they feel that’s their home and they will live through it. The corruption of everything in Lebanon is horrific.

Every summer some of my cousins go back to Beirut and say it is one of the most beautiful areas and try to get me to go. I’m scared shitless as I know at any second something can pop off there. It’s freakin scary over there and I’ll never go.

clarence

Reaction score
A real good friend of mine was born in Lebanon before his parents brought him to the US.

Grew up in Dallas (there's a pretty large community there?).

Met him in Saudi and was always funny to see him in cowboy hat and boots speaking Arabic to surprised locals.

We once planned to visit Beirut until my Management and Security visited me and told me I could not.

Socalx09

Reaction score
The connection was only that they live there.

Not to the article (which doesn't give any idea how they might feel).
My apologies for assuming what you meant by connection. I took it a different way then you intended.

Last edited:

4Waters

Reaction score
My apologies if my Red Neck shows a bit didnt intend to offend anyone here , I can find humor in just about anything unfortunatley some times at the expense of others 🤷‍♂️
We all can. I posted in the palos verdes thread after the earthquake last week about the residents shitting their pants when the earth started moving. Some found it funny, some didn't 🤷