WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

OWWWEEEEE

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score
all I know it's past 120* in my garage and I am doing body work (sweat + bondo dust = skin mud), so far today 3 liters of soda, 19 bottles water and 3 showers. (I am getting to old for this chiat)
I hate summer paint jobs, This sucks AZZ:grumble:

parkerpowersports

Reaction score
bitching like this needs picture of the project so we can decide if its worth the rant! :D

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
Karl lay off the sodas and stick to the waters, it'll do ya better. Oh yea shoot some pics:thumbsup

PokerRun388

Reaction score
Karl, the 3 liters of soda probably explains this threads "title".:D

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score
Karl, the 3 liters of soda probably explains this threads "title".:D
yea...most likely 2 of those liters were mountain dew:rolleyes:

pictures, I would but nothing exciting this time, stock 2000 chevy truck,

but it is Canadian, all the gauges are metric, freaked me out thought I was driving it at 80mph and 300psi of oil pressure for a minute:p

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
LOL Karl, I just noticed the 3 boobs on the woman in your Avatar pic. There used to be a stripper in Phoenix that had 3 boobs. She had 2 on the left and 1 on the right. She danced at the Alaskan Bush Club on Indian school.

Faceaz

Reaction score
I spend a ton of time in the garage. This year I had a guy cut foam panels & put them in my garage door (cost a hundred bucks), then installed a portable A/C unit I picked up for $200. Can't believe the difference, it can be 115 outside & never gets above 82 in the garage :thumbsup.

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score
LOL Karl, I just noticed the 3 boobs on the woman in your Avatar pic. There used to be a stripper in Phoenix that had 3 boobs. She had 2 on the left and 1 on the right. She danced at the Alaskan Bush Club on Indian school.
did you have to tip her 33% more?:D

had a neighbor when I was in grade school that had 3 (more like one with 3 nips), the daughter (my age) had regular but :boobeyes::D

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score
I spend a ton of time in the garage. This year I had a guy cut foam panels & put them in my garage door (cost a hundred bucks), then installed a portable A/C unit I picked up for $200. Can't believe the difference, it can be 115 outside & never gets above 82 in the garage :thumbsup.
yea but (ALL 3 that I know of) of your G'doors face away from the afternoon sun:thumbsup, mine faces almost exactly west:thumbsdown, tried the 110 window a/c thing once cost $300 to run it for a month. that and never create dust or fumes in a enclosed area = :skull, so open G'door and 3600cfm swamper is all I get

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Karl my youngest son is working up on I-80 on Donner Pass. They are on a huge rebuild project of the interstate.
Even at 4-5000 ft. it has been so bad up there he is drinking over a gallon of water a day..they all are.
One the way home he drinks a quart of gatoraide, but before that water...nothing but cold water...Working next to the paving machines and such is a mofo this time of year...

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score
Karl my youngest son is working up on I-80 on Donner Pass. They are on a huge rebuild project of the interstate.
Even at 4-5000 ft. it has been so bad up there he is drinking over a gallon of water a day..they all are.
One the way home he drinks a quart of gatoraide, but before that water...nothing but cold water...Working next to the paving machines and such is a mofo this time of year...
Good Lord, I couldn't even imagine doing asphalt work now, tough kid:bowdown:
just put a fresh case of water in the freezer for the morning, and some "Mio" hopefully that's better than the sodas for me.

Faceaz

Reaction score
yea but (ALL 3 that I know of) of your G'doors face away from the afternoon sun:thumbsup, mine faces almost exactly west:thumbsdown, tried the 110 window a/c thing once cost $300 to run it for a month. that and never create dust or fumes in a enclosed area = :skull, so open G'door and 3600cfm swamper is all I get

:cool:.. I did it on our house in Glendale, door directly to the South in the sun all day. I haven't looked @ the electric bill yet, don't want to :D.

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score
:cool:.. I did it on our house in Glendale, door directly to the South in the sun all day. I haven't looked @ the electric bill yet, don't want to :D.
it just hit me....your 3 river G'doors 'FACEAZ"...lol, sorry I am all hopped up on Soda:D

PolarBearKing

The Ass Man
Reaction score
did you have to tip her 33% more?:D

had a neighbor when I was in grade school that had 3 (more like one with 3 nips), the daughter (my age) had regular but :boobeyes::D

That's a great story and all, but, WHERE ARE THE FOCKING PICS???