WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

OUI Checkpoint

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
I'm sick of these F'ing Revenue er....I mean Safety checks :thumbsdown

nelsonlaptop

Reaction score
I was talking to a friend that lives in LHC last weekend. He says they are going to make the check point below Thompson Bay a regular deal. Looks like I will be going up river from now on. Not that I drink and drive, I just don't like to be hassled.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
I was talking to a friend that lives in LHC last weekend. He says they are going to make the check point below Thompson Bay a regular deal. Looks like I will be going up river from now on. Not that I drink and drive, I just don't like to be hassled.

x2

I don't drink to get drunk either but it's a hassle. I'll have a beer or two during the whole day and lots of water.

Last year coming back from Pirates Cove they had a checkpoint setup by that private house (the white one with it's own beach). There was a guy on the boat that was pointing to people telling them to go to the beach area.

I honestly didn't see him since he was on a boat right after you went under the 40 bridge. I blasted right by him :D

I turned around to look back and there were all these boats getting checked and getting SLAMMED on the shore by the wake of the boats going by. :thumbsdown

I would not have pulled up. I would have told them to come to my boat if they want to do a safety check.

Either way I was glad no one came after us to tell us to come back. :D

IN AWE

I'm surounded by assholes
Reaction score
x2

I don't drink to get drunk either but it's a hassle. I'll have a beer or two during the whole day and lots of water.

Last year coming back from Pirates Cove they had a checkpoint setup by that private house (the white one with it's own beach). There was a guy on the boat that was pointing to people telling them to go to the beach area.

I honestly didn't see him since he was on a boat right after you went under the 40 bridge. I blasted right by him :D

I turned around to look back and there were all these boats getting checked and getting SLAMMED on the shore by the wake of the boats going by. :thumbsdown

I would not have pulled up. I would have told them to come to my boat if they want to do a safety check.

Either way I was glad no one came after us to tell us to come back. :D

They only pull over boats going North bound for some reason.

HEY YOU

Reaction score
I always miss the fun weekend's, haven't been through a check in 2 or 3 years, the 1 year i thought i was so busted my wife was :blah: in my ear and he didn't even ask for the throw away floating devise, i was busted if he did but he did check life jackets fire ex then the big question HAVE YOU HAD ANYTHING TO DRINK TODAY, then have a good day and t-shrits for the kids.