WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

One Step Interior Cleaning

Chestah Cheetah

Extra Medium
Reaction score
At the moment, I use Scrubbing Bubbles to clean my interior followed by a conditioner. Most of the time I feel that this is overkill and time consuming. If we're out on the water for the day, the interior is not "dirty" per se, but just needs a quick wipe down.

What's a decent "one-step" interior cleaner? Something where I don't have to apply a coat of conditioner after cleaning.

I've searched and read through numerous threads and they all pretty much talk about a cleaner followed by a conditioner.

Performance Boat Candy

Reaction score
At the moment, I use Scrubbing Bubbles to clean my interior followed by a conditioner. Most of the time I feel that this is overkill and time consuming. If we're out on the water for the day, the interior is not "dirty" per se, but just needs a quick wipe down.

What's a decent "one-step" interior cleaner? Something where I don't have to apply a coat of conditioner after cleaning.

I've searched and read through numerous threads and they all pretty much talk about a cleaner followed by a conditioner.

If you use a good conditioning product which repels dirt and oils, you should be able to apply a light mist of conditioner after a day on the water and it will clean the surface and continue conditioning. Spot treat with a cleaning product for the tough stains/dirt.

Tim

Director...
Reaction score
I have had very good luck with .....this

And if it gets real bad.....this

Last edited:

Chestah Cheetah

Extra Medium
Reaction score
If you use a good conditioning product which repels dirt and oils, you should be able to apply a light mist of conditioner after a day on the water and it will clean the surface and continue conditioning. Spot treat with a cleaning product for the tough stains/dirt.

Tim

I'm currently using Blue Magic Leather Cream Conditioner (works for vinyl as well). Seems to leave a much too heavy oily feel to it.

I have had very good luck with .....this

This looks like it may do what I want. Cleans and conditions. Any big box stores that carry it?

Just make your own. ;)

This mixed with Distilled water. :thumbsup http://www.pacificprodux.com/ProfessionalAPCPlusAllPurposeCleaner-idv-68-11.html

*** Edit 1 part APC and 3parts distilled H2O***

Does this stuff also condition and protect or would you need to go over it again with conditioner?

paradise

Spooner
Reaction score
What about meguiars 57? Always had good luck with it.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
I'm currently using Blue Magic Leather Cream Conditioner (works for vinyl as well). Seems to leave a much too heavy oily feel to it.

This looks like it may do what I want. Cleans and conditions. Any big box stores that carry it?

Does this stuff also condition and protect or would you need to go over it again with conditioner?

I think that you should be able to get that 3M stuff at any of the chain marine stores. West Marine I think is one of them.

sangermike

Reaction score

I dont think that i would use scrubbing bubbles, if your in san francisco go down to 1309 harrison st and talk to P&S sales they can set you up with the correct product. If you dig in to it enough you will find out that P&S private lables for most of these guys anyway 415-861-0224 some of the best profesinal detailing products you can find. :party2:

Chestah Cheetah

Extra Medium
Reaction score
I dont think that i would use scrubbing bubbles, if your in san francisco go down to 1309 harrison st and talk to P&S sales they can set you up with the correct product. If you dig in to it enough you will find out that P&S private lables for most of these guys anyway 415-861-0224 some of the best profesinal detailing products you can find. :party2:

Thanks for the tip. P&S is less than 3 miles from my place. I'll give them a shot.