WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

On a lighter note - Political jokes & memes

Sandlord

Reaction score
lilkly.jpg

RodnJen

Reaction score
I agree with JFKs statement from the early 60s.

Unfortunately, five decades later, the definition and purpose of intellectuals, scientists, and athletic achievements is nearly the opposite it meant when he said those words.

No it’s really not. Conservatives just don’t like that the experts and the informed disagree with them.

KevinR

Reaction score
Nice try.

The intellectuals and scientists are bound by the liberal universities and government programs that fund their salaries and grants. Hence they provide the warped narratives their masters want to hear, promoted and forced upon the rest of us.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
This post proves how much of an idiot you are!!!! Before Reagan there was no middle class. You had rich and poor. After the middle class was born!!!!
No middle class until St. Reagan? I see your trying to get some chops down here with the Big hitters but wow. You’d have better luck with the standard pedophilia and necrophilia tactics. Lol. Let’s start here rookie and try 1913! Btw.. This is a MEME thread! So post a meme and quit whining! This is the weak ass shit your starting 2020 off with?
ur1smf
3997EE22-66EB-4A94-B78E-FACDEF5F420F.jpeg

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
This post proves how much of an idiot you are!!!! Before Reagan there was no middle class. You had rich and poor. After the middle class was born!!!!

I would respectfully disagree that there was no middle class before Reagan.

As I suspect so would factual data.

Reaction score
Swing and a miss. :D

Middle class is where you can afford one toy (boat, airplane, utv, ETC...), but not two.