WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ok you bunch of mini truck dicks

PLACECRAFT20

Reaction score
Have you guys ever thought about how your life would be different if you had chosen to put the money you've sunk into your trucks into a house?

For example, instead of buying a new truck every 3~4 years and subsequently dropping another $10~15K on pimping it out, put the payment into the house in the form of an increased payment and put the cash into the house in the form of upgrades?

You'd own your home 10 years sooner, or own a home 10 years sooner.

How would you like to roll with no house payment?

Scrimp a little, save a little, jack your payments up until it hurts.... and 10 years later you own a house outright. Instead of having someone take the vast majority of the money your employer gives you, you get to keep your money.

Is that the stupidest thing you've ever heard?

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Here is my mini from back in the day. I thought it was OK because it had a Stevens Hydo all painted to match that he towed with it. :D When I bought it, it had been rolled. I put a clip on the cab, repainted it in the same paint scheme, and re-did the interior.

Attachments

• 76 Chevy Luv (7).jpg
    76 Chevy Luv (7).jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 483
  • 76 Chevy Luv.jpg
    76 Chevy Luv.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 490

Joker

Reaction score
Now u did it. I'll pull up my mini club pics!
California cruisers!

parkerpowersports

Reaction score
ok so for 10 years we are supose to live boring lives and drive lame cars and put every dime into a house? with my luck id pay off the house and get hit by a bus and then i lived my entire life driving a shit box and having no fun..
sounds like the fun police are out again:D

KENDOG689

Banned
Reaction score
Here is my mini from back in the day. I thought it was OK because it had a Stevens Hydo all painted to match that he towed with it. :D When I bought it, it had been rolled. I put a clip on the cab, repainted it in the same paint scheme, and re-did the interior.

That,s TUFF LOVE....:lmao

Motor Boater

Reaction score
I can't figure out where I fall in this debate. Technically I have a mini truck (not full size) but its lifted so I've kind of got my feet in both camps.

Truckatires%20008.jpg

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
What is this...1985? :skull

Mullet+family.jpg

magicimage.php

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I can't figure out where I fall in this debate. Technically I have a mini truck (not full size) but its lifted so I've kind of got my feet in both camps.

Truckatires%20008.jpg

That falls in the lifted mini truck category...like the old Toyota 4WDs.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Have you guys ever thought about how your life would be different if you had chosen to put the money you've sunk into your trucks into a house?

For example, instead of buying a new truck every 3~4 years and subsequently dropping another $10~15K on pimping it out, put the payment into the house in the form of an increased payment and put the cash into the house in the form of upgrades?

Scrimp a little, save a little, jack your payments up until it hurts.... and 10 years later you own a house outright. Instead of having someone take the vast majority of the money your employer gives you, you get to keep your money.

worrying about what others do,... I don't give two fucs what others spend their money on..just don't wanna hear them complain about what I do...:cool:

Joker

Reaction score
worrying about what others do,... I don't give two fucs what others spend their money on..just don't wanna hear them complain about what I do...:cool:

Ain't never gonna happen. Sorry.:D

theKID

Reaction score
I have a bagged s-10 I dumped every dime into making $10/hr at the time and wish I could get it all back. Put about 15k into plus the 6k I bought it for. Started realizing I would need about another 15k to finish it so I gave up. It just sits now and I pay insurance on it, I'd be lucky to get 5k for it now. If I ever do sell it for 5k I can finally put the money towards what I've always really wanted...a flatty.

linus3

Reaction score
Rule #1. Don't ever get inside one of their truck club rows on the freeway doing 70 MPH. Coming home from the river last year and switched lanes in the middle of their convoy. My kid wanted In and Out and I had plenty of room. Guy behind me is flashing his headlights at me and motioning me to move back over. The guy in front of me is flipping me off. I realize they don't like the Chevy Tahoe in their convoy. Traffic is a little heavy so I cant get out of line as fast as they want me too. The guy in front of me drops his truck bed on the ground which I guess was to kick up rocks on my paint. The only thing it kicked up was his rear roll pan. Clean off the back of the truck. I run over it and it kicks up across grill of the mini behind me. I get out of line and continue on. Look back and they are all pulling over to the shoulder. Sorry bout that..... :D

Big Kahunaa

Reaction score
Rule #1. Don't ever get inside one of their truck club rows on the freeway doing 70 MPH. Coming home from the river last year and switched lanes in the middle of their convoy. My kid wanted In and Out and I had plenty of room. Guy behind me is flashing his headlights at me and motioning me to move back over. The guy in front of me is flipping me off. I realize they don't like the Chevy Tahoe in their convoy. Traffic is a little heavy so I cant get out of line as fast as they want me too. The guy in front of me drops his truck bed on the ground which I guess was to kick up rocks on my paint. The only thing it kicked up was his rear roll pan. Clean off the back of the truck. I run over it and it kicks up across grill of the mini behind me. I get out of line and continue on. Look back and they are all pulling over to the shoulder. Sorry bout that..... :D

that sounds like a buch of dick heads

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score

:skull:skull:D:thumbsup

stoker22405

Reaction score

Have you considered writing a book or possibly having a few seminars on personal finance...?

Cole Trickle

Reaction score

I actually chuckled out loud last night reading this....lol

My wife thought I was crazy until I read it to her in bed.

I past atleast 50 of these guys last weekend. Lots of shit box $500 datsuns on very nice trailers being towed home. One guy railed the curb at the terribels and the truck and trailer bounced aboput 1.5feet in the air and made alot of noise......:D