WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ok so what are the plans for DS?

575cat

Reaction score
New to DS coming in late Thur evening where to go that night and how about Fri & Sat . flying in to Vegas from MN No boat me and the wife will be landlocked .

Last edited:

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
I just hope to make it. :p

Hope to see everyone there.

I don’t know where to go so I’m just gonna follow along like a lost puppy. If you see me looking lost point me in the right direction. Lol

I think I understand the routine though.

My plan is not to go too big on Thursday so we are up early on Friday for the main event

Looking forward to it

Last edited:

milkmoney

Reaction score
New to DS coming in late Thur evening where to go that night and how about Fri & Sat .
Thursdsy evening - street party.
Friday morning- 3 dunes , hang there all day or take off later and go to other lake destinations.
The rest of the weekend. I think Saturday night is rdp party. And during the day is the shootout....

I usually head back to parker for sat and sun...so I don't partake sat and sun in havasu .....

Hope that helps [emoji41][emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Thursdsy evening - street party.
Friday morning- 3 dunes , hang there all day or take off later and go to other lake destinations.
The rest of the weekend. I think Saturday night is rdp party. And during the day is the shootout....

I usually head back to parker for sat and sun...so I don't partake sat and sun in havasu .....

Hope that helps [emoji41][emoji202]

Thats my plan 2

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Perfect. I like to keep my free rides on my schedule ....[emoji41][emoji202]

My thoughts exactly.. Never rode in a schiada b4.. Lets see what all the hype is about;):D

d4l

Reaction score
We fly in from MN on Thurs. Staying at the Nautical. I’ll probably get drunk and tie the Outerlimits to the back of the RDP houseboat and make Dave pull us around all day.

Mmmm Outelimits[emoji1786]

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Stupid question from a newbie...where's a good place to park for the street party? And would earlier in the day be OK for those of us with youngin's? Not going on the water, actually probably headed home Friday. I'll have my boys with me, but wife has to work and daughter can't miss classes.

I like dusk until just after dark with the kids, park opposite of Albertsons then walk up the hill with the sun at your back, get to the top of the hill at lights out then see everything again for the first time, the led lighting and stereos ripping is so much better after dark imho.

Devious_Chris

I wear sunglasses, lake Havasu city az.
Reaction score
This is the first year I have been able to get the time off to attend, I will still be working but at DS events. Wednesday night pre party (working as the auctioneer for the event), Thursday relaxing and hitting the street party, Friday 3 dunes, Saturday watching the shootout and doing trifecta helicopter photo shoot, and working the banquet as the auctioneer before heading to the RDP after party.

Looking forward to the good times!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

milkmoney

Reaction score
This is the first year I have been able to get the time off to attend, I will still be working but at DS events. Wednesday night pre party (working as the auctioneer for the event), Thursday relaxing and hitting the street party, Friday 3 dunes, Saturday watching the shootout and doing trifecta helicopter photo shoot, and working the banquet as the auctioneer before heading to the RDP after party.

Looking forward to the good times!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Busy man.... hopefully have a beer with ya at 3 dunes.....[emoji41][emoji106]