WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ocotillo Trip - Dec 12-14th

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
You suck I thought you were coming this weekend :fsakes

im hoping to be doing some tile work... gotts get ready for my new motor on the way.... all the extra money is going to finish it... but I will be there for new years..

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
from the pics it looks like the camp backs up to the hill with no other surrounding.. how would the wind affect us ..if there was any..

Kanzalez

Reaction score
from the pics it looks like the camp backs up to the hill with no other surrounding.. how would the wind affect us ..if there was any..

It is like summonsing it! Desert superstition. :D

knuckle head

Reaction score
We hope it blocks the wind,thats why we picked the area.
Keep your fingers crossed;)

woody56

Reaction score
Might not make this trip...:(

Last edited:

Pixilated

Everyones favorite Bitch!
Reaction score
We def will not make this trip. C ya all after Christmas.;)

woody56

Reaction score
Don't want you hurting:skull yourself before your shoulder anniversary :smackhead

Becareful Mr. :beer

I'll wait for a bigger group for the repeat...LOL:D:D:D

Kanzalez

Reaction score
The trip is back on!!!:beer Loading up now, should be on the road by 4 my time...:D

If you get there first wait up. If I do I'll do the same. Glad you're coming again! Ok peeps keep you mind outta the gutter on that comment! LOL!
:thumbsup:D:hotdevil

woody56

Reaction score
If you get there first wait up. If I do I'll do the same. Glad you're coming again! Ok peeps keep you mind outta the gutter on that comment! LOL!
:thumbsup:D:hotdevil

Ok. Taken off now! But I will still get lost.... LOL See you out there.:D:beer

dezertrider

Reaction score
14 more days and we do it again:thumbsup
:beer

Some one please remind me to take the Camera out of the bag.

We need one of those helmit cameras to catch some of the riding moments like Mary skying past you and Ethan laying on the bars and not crashing.

Next time let do Travertine Grill for Lunch and cocktails:hotdevil

Piper

Reaction score
I had a great time!! The wind was a little pain in the butt, but at least we still were able to hang out in the trailers. The riding was awesome!! Note to self: do not give knucklehead skyrockets. He seems to only be able to aim at fuel can's. :D

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
There was probably was almost nobody there huh? I swear it seemed like just about everybody that rode was out in Lucerne. lol! You guys missed some AWESOME rock crawling!

BadBlown572

A/B Team Liaison
Reaction score
I had a blast this past trip. :) Not many people and zero issues. :thumbsup Looking forward to doing it again over New Years.

dezertrider

Reaction score
There was probably was almost nobody there huh? I swear it seemed like just about everybody that rode was out in Lucerne. lol! You guys missed some AWESOME rock crawling!

Let us know when the next event is so we can head back to Ocotillo.....

No Crowds = Lots of fun

Kanzalez

Reaction score
I had a great time!! The wind was a little pain in the butt, but at least we still were able to hang out in the trailers. The riding was awesome!! Note to self: do not give knucklehead skyrockets. He seems to only be able to aim at fuel can's. :D

car, jacket, tent and everything else! :D

Seriously, you are way cool to hang out with. I hope we get to hang again soon! :thumbsup:D

Kanzalez

Reaction score
I had a blast this past trip. :) Not many people and zero issues. :thumbsup Looking forward to doing it again over New Years.

...No drama all good times, great people and good ridin! We kept Mary's bike on the move too.:thumbsup

BadBlown572

A/B Team Liaison
Reaction score
I am hoping to have a new toy by the New Years trip. :D :thumbsup

Pixilated

Everyones favorite Bitch!
Reaction score

:eek::eek::hotdevil

Piper

Reaction score
car, jacket, tent and everything else! :D

Seriously, you are way cool to hang out with. I hope we get to hang again soon! :thumbsup:D

The New Years trip is going to be bad ass. We had lots of fun and we were only a small group. Wait till everyone is there this time.:D

woody56

Reaction score

I think he got that from you!!! :swear You started it with trying to blow everyone up:hotdevil friday when you got there....:D:D:D: