WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

OCM vs. Maxed Out Marine "A tale of two vehicle brokers"

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
In light of all of the OCM drama I wanted to a take a minute and post up my experiences with Maxed Out Marine and Paul / OD1.

After about two months of trying to sell our diesel pusher I decided to give it to Maxed Out to sell. Paul completely took over the process, posted ads all over the place, on the trader site, EBAY, Craig'slist, etc., fielded all of the calls, did all of the paperwork, showed the coach etc. He sold it, the funds were wired to the banks involved and I didn't need to have the police to go with me to get my check.

They have a nice building with a nice showroom, everything is first class.

I think buyers are more comfortable buying from what comes across as a dealer and has professionals on staff to do paperwork, financing etc., instead of buying from a private party.

They get a cut of sale, I get that, they are a business, so am I, and I consider the fee to them well worth it compared to the time I would have wasted dealing with the fucktards who call, driving to Havasu to show it, etc., etc.

My mental health condition requires that I don't keep toys for long so I am glad to have found these guys and will use them from here on out when selling stuff.

- Walt
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452205248.586985.jpg

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Thanks Walt! [emoji106]

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
You sure don't keep boats or motorhomes very long. :p

22tunnel

Reaction score
Sure wish i would have went with Maxed Out Marine instead of Horizon:grumble:

Joker

Reaction score
Both Paul and Ricky are straight forward people. Paul will always get my business on maintenance and my trust is with that group when it comes to selling our boat.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Paul completely took over the process, posted ads all over the place, on the trader site, EBAY, Craig'slist, etc., fielded all of the calls, did all of the paperwork, showed the coach etc. He sold it, the funds were wired to the banks involved and I didn't need to have the police to go with me to get my check.

They have a nice building with a nice showroom, everything is first class.

I think buyers are more comfortable buying from what comes across as a dealer and has professionals on staff to do paperwork, financing etc., instead of buying from a private party.

They get a cut of sale, I get that, they are a business, so am I, and I consider the fee to them well worth it compared to the time I would have wasted dealing with the fucktards who call, driving to Havasu to show it, etc., etc.

THIS is what you pay a broker for :thumbsup
Not to just park it on their lot until it sells.

cole_skier

Reaction score
Spent the weekend at Paul's during the Parker 336. After meeting and being around him would highly recommend him. In fact told a guy I went to Glamis with to contact him about a very nice jeep he wants to sell

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
Those 2 guys are top notch......I've referred a few to them and every thing went as planned......Highly recommended.

Hey Ricky, when you act as a broker for a vehicle here in AZ is the transaction considered a Private Party sale??...........if so that's another benefit I think as the new buyer saves on the Sales tax....Just wondering??

Always Floored

Reaction score
Maxed out Marine is awesome. I bought my boat from them 2 summers ago, and the wife and talking about selling it. I will defiantly be using Ricky and Paul.

Warlock1

Reaction score
I picked up a set of tunnel tabs from these guys. Very straight forward deal. When it is time to sell the DCB I'll be calling these guys.

Ultra28

Reaction score
I called about buying that coach today. Pissed I missed out on it. Seriously, if the deal falls through. Let me know.

jack14r

Reaction score
I hope no one like OCM ever is in business again,it is great to see the honesty that is in Havasu now.

shueman

Reaction score
Those 2 guys are top notch......I've referred a few to them and every thing went as planned......Highly recommended.

Hey Ricky, when you act as a broker for a vehicle here in AZ is the transaction considered a Private Party sale??...........if so that's another benefit I think as the new buyer saves on the Sales tax....Just wondering??

Yep

skifaster

Hard Member
Reaction score
Ricky and Paul sold two boats for me last year. Went above and beyond, certainly earned my trust. The second boat they sold for me was a boat less motor, certainly not worth their time, but did it anyway. Highly recommend Maxed Out Marine.

Ibeplumbing

Reaction score
Really glad everything has worked out great in havasu for you Paul. It's great to see proven that success can be done the right way

blacksockdown

Banned
Reaction score
I do the same type of work.On a much smaller scale.Their ads speak for themselves.TONS of pics.Their detailer (which i also do) does incredible work.They are on a whole different level from others.Their inventory is unique also.Go to their section.All those "SOLD!" posts speak for themselves.True standouts.