Nordic 43 Enforcer - Test Session #1

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Awesome. I loved the boat at the boat show. :thumbsup

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
You guys are like Hyenas, let the guys get some testing and tuning done before you go grilling them for a top speed number!!! :p

Nordic

Reaction score
The 43 and the 28SS boats are in the water right now.. still getting numbers... we will post them as soon as the final speeds are in.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
More boat noise, less gangsta rock please

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
You guys are like Hyenas, let the guys get some testing and tuning done before you go grilling them for a top speed number!!! :p

Pretty pictures only go so far, the dogs are hungry!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Bad ass video Randy!! Bad ass boat too! :)

RD

Nordic

Reaction score
Thanks Dave... background music is always a tough call... just posted a new video with less music and more "boat noice"

Long Way Home

Dog Days of Summer!
Reaction score
I heard 179mph and I like the second video music better, no rap.

Last edited:

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
Very nice, it looks like it's riding well.....and I like more engine and less rock in case anyone is taking a poll!

skipperw10

Pain in the ass
Reaction score
The bluehairs have spoken.....You can NEVER go wrong with the Beastie Boys!!!

Mattman

Reaction score
I want my alarm clock on my phone to be the sound of those motors idling.

jsquaredgc

Reaction score
You put twin 1350 s in that monster and we listen to the Beastie Boys.........You guys feeling allright over there at Nordic ?

Tank

Reaction score
The 43 and the 28SS boats are in the water right now.. still getting numbers... we will post them as soon as the final speeds are in.

Regardless of top end speed...Don't you just absolutely LOVE the torque from the 1350's!? AMAZING!!!:eek:

Boat looks great!

LakeTrash

Reaction score
You put twin 1350 s in that monster and we listen to the Beastie Boys.........You guys feeling allright over there at Nordic ?

X2

The bluehairs have spoken.....You can NEVER go wrong with the Beastie Boys!!!

As a resident blue hair, I can tell you one thing for sure - the vast percentage of people who can write a check for that beast are not impressed with the Beastie Boys.

By the way - stunning boat. Well done.

LT

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
i was not a fan of this boat in the building stages. now thats its done i gotta say i like it A LOT! i love the lines. it looks fast on the trailer and at idle speeds. like a sharp knife skimming the water. bad ass!!!!! i hope you get some impressive numbers. thats a lot of boat for sure:bowdown:

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
Bad ass. Thx for posting.

Sent from YoPengo using my iPhone

HighVoltage329

Reaction score
What a statement that boat makes!!! I think you've move the Nordic brand to the top of the market.

RiverRacerX

RRX Dude
Reaction score
Looks nice! Having owned two Nordics in the past I would love to own a third. My favorite is still the 35' Flame.

I tried to sit in the 43' at the boat show but I kept falling out.

getreal

Reaction score
If your talking price, the salesman at the show said just under a million.
However, I wasn't dressed the best, if you know what I mean. :blah::D

So if the motor / drive package's are $202k per side (retail), that means the boat with interior and trailer is almost $600K ???

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Looks nice! Having owned two Nordics in the past I would love to own a third. My favorite is still the 35' Flame.

I tried to sit in the 43' at the boat show but I kept falling out.

Lol!!

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So if the motor / drive package's are $202k per side (retail), that means the boat with interior and trailer is almost $600K ???

A good tilt trailer is about 100k..

RD

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score
The first video with the Beastie Boys was spot on!!

No kidding.....the shit people find to complain about is absolutely ridiculous....:blah::thumbsdown

Gangsta rock..(who even knows what that means)..LOL....and no there wasn't a bad ass boat running 180 mph in the video.....but thanks for those who took time to critique the music selection.

Last edited:

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score
X2

As a resident blue hair, I can tell you one thing for sure - the vast percentage of people who can write a check for that beast are not impressed with the Beastie Boys.

By the way - stunning boat. Well done.

LT

LOL...must be great to know everyone's financial situation and their musical taste...:party:

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Who does Nordic interiors, in house, someone local in Havasu, Premier?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Who does Nordic interiors, in house, someone local in Havasu, Premier?

Nordic does just about everything in house. I think they even build their own trailers?

RD

Kylemenz1

Reaction score
What a statement that boat makes!!! I think you've move the Nordic brand to the top of the market.

X's 200!! I think thy've always looked good but these new ones are absolutely gorgeous!!! And seem to run well also...

wildone

You're a member.
Reaction score
Nordic does just about everything in house. I think they even build their own trailers?

RD

The can build a trailer in house, they use to have a trailer department but they outsource it now, i think they still build the race boat trailers though. they id a great job on ours.

LV R SCHIADA'S

Reaction score
Should have used "Metalica's" Fuel for the tuneage, If I win the lottery you will have my order for one !!, that is nice !!!:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

Fltplan

Reaction score
That's awesome! Nice job guys. Music, I can't believe that people are complaining about the music!

plaster dave

Face down A$$ up
Reaction score
That's awesome! Nice job guys. Music, I can't believe that people are complaining about the music!

X2 If you want a different song then play one on your computer as the video plays. :grumble::grumble:

skipperw10

Pain in the ass
Reaction score
It never fails to amaze me that someone takes the time to film, edit, and post a nice clip of that or any number of other things. A handfull of the guys will always have something shitty to say about it...not like anyone on here is buying that boat......music or not....:skull

I personally would never have the opportunity to see most of the cool builds, high dollar shit and off the wall stuff that gets posted if I wasnt on here. But that kinda response makes someone think twice about posting....:grumble:

Mini Kat

Hammer Makin' Payments
Reaction score
I see that no one notcie that it was Bob T that was driving and that the #s are being keeped on the down long for now! They are going to do some ajusthing and that theres room for higher #s! That imfo came from a friend that BT was talking to about it that night. He did tell me the #s and I can just say they are NICE!

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Bad Ass looking boat. Great Build. I liked both versions of the video.

For those that want Fuel...here's the video. It's a pretty good video.

[video=youtube;PvF9PAxe5Ng]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvF9PAxe5Ng&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvF9PAxe5Ng&feature=player_embedded[/video]