WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Nordic 28ss or RPM 26

green250

Reaction score
Putting this out to the brain trust. Who's been. In both? Thoughts opinions....

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Both are top of my dream sheet. But if i had to pick one i think I’d have to say I’d go with the RPM, I’ve been in both but only actually ridden in the SS, just crawled around the RPM

Reactions: DWC

Mcchevy69ss

Reaction score
Both are nice boats, but I would go with the RPM. Pretty hard to beat the usable space and it is close to a 90mph boat with a 525.

Last edited:

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Totally different boats.

You need to evaluate what you use the boat for, and what your needs are. Both are great, both have positives over the other.

Bullhead bully

Reaction score
I’m not familiar with the RPM and can’t voice an opinion. I just know that the Nordic 28SS is one of my favorite Boats ever. And I’ve had a couple. It’s just all-around awesome!

Hopefully you want to go outboard. Demo both if you’re serious.

2droppedchevs

Reaction score
Haven't been is an SS but love the way my RPM rides. We have 4 kids so space and a shaded place was big on my list. Rock solid cruising 80-90 with 6 of us, fuel, and coolers/gear.

Bullhead bully

Reaction score
One more thing to consider. Where are you using the boat. Havasu? If so having the factory less than five minutes from the water is pretty awesome! And their customer service has never disappointed me.

There’s actually been quite a few threads on here on how awesome Nordic/Hallet customer service is as years go by. They’ve earned a good reputation.

Not Allways A Deck

Reaction score
RPM all Day long!! Joe has 2 hot rods coming down the line and not a year to build! FYI

DWC

Reaction score
Tough choice. You’re not gonna lose either way IMO. Love the look of the RPM. If i was going big power, single I’d do the RPM. Efficient hull. If you’re doing twin OB’s it’s tough to deny the numbers on the Nordic. I’ve never needed to do 130, but would be nice to have the option.

Bullhead bully

Reaction score
Tough choice. You’re not gonna lose either way IMO. Love the look of the RPM. If i was going big power, single I’d do the RPM. Efficient hull. If you’re doing twin OB’s it’s tough to deny the numbers on the Nordic. I’ve never needed to do 130, but would be nice to have the option.
And 130 with 8 years of warranty ...... Absolutely ridiculous 🤣

again when you’re ready to pull the trigger demo both and go from there.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Both absolute top notch builders in Lavey and Nordic. I love the functionality of the RPM. This is just based on pictures and visuals though as I have no in person experience with either

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

getreal

Reaction score
RPM all Day long!! Joe has 2 hot rods coming down the line and not a year to build! FYI

Never going to happen (in a year). John Peterson has been waiting for his (white w/ reds) for over 2 years. Its paid for and just sitting. The promises (excuses) are endless. I'm still waiting for an outboard hatch for my RPM (that was promised 6 months ago.
Great boats if you can get one.

Last edited: