WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Wire coat hangers are far more effective for anal search and retrival procedures.

Thanks.

Can you PM me your phone number? I´d like to have you on speaker phone when I abort my dog´s pregnancy. I don´t know if I´ll be able to hear you over the sound of the wet vac on high slurping organic matter into the crevice tool but it will be reassuring to know you are there.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Precious Killer, don't worry about them.. They'll settle down a bit once they get used to seeing your name online. ;)

Welcome to the board (again) BTW.

RD

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
And poof, she's gone like a fart in the wind... :thumbsdown Thanks Brown and JBB... :mad:

preciouskiller

Reaction score
Skynyrd is definately a staple of the Marbolo Red smoking, WTT tribe

Skynyrd is good...but for my listening pleasure I am more of a Fleetwwod Mac, Supertramp. Heart, Styx, Alan Parsons Project, Jethro Tull. Boston, and etc, kinda of gal.

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
And poof, she's gone like a fart in the wind... :thumbsdown Thanks Brown and JBB... :mad:

Why are you so negative all the time? This attitude of yours is undermining the good work JBB and I are doing. It´s little wonder preciouskiller left this site like RiverDave drag racing away from a party after hearing the Coors Light cooler has gone empty.

Come on, take it easy on the new comers. :(

I apologize for BarryMac´s behavior, preciouskiller. Please don´t judge us all by his conduct.

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Skynyrd is good...but for my listening pleasure I am more of a Fleetwwod Mac, Supertramp. Heart, Styx, Alan Parsons Project, Jethro Tull. Boston, and etc, kinda of gal.

... so you´re telling us you´re 41 years old and, judging by the Boston reference, I´d say a late November or December birthday. :hmm

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
Why are you so negative all the time? This attitude of yours is undermining the good work JBB and I are doing. It´s little wonder preciouskiller left this site like RiverDave drag racing away from a party after hearing the Coors Light cooler has gone empty.

Come on, take it easy on the new comers. :(

I apologize for BarryMac´s behavior, preciouskiller. Please don´t judge us all by his conduct.

:D

preciouskiller

Reaction score
Precious Killer, don't worry about them.. They'll settle down a bit once they get used to seeing your name online. ;)

Welcome to the board (again) BTW.

RD

Thanks RiverDave....lol no worries..I know boys will be boys and all that stuff..

OGShocker

Lion Hunter
Reaction score
... so you´re telling us you´re 41 years old and, judging by the Boston reference, I´d say a late November or December birthday. :hmm

Judging your rabid flirtations, I predict you'll be offering to pound her forehead into the shape of your pelvis by supper time..:thumbsup

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Judging your rabid flirtations, I predict you'll be offering to pound her forehead into the shape of your pelvis by supper time..:thumbsup

preciouskiller has turned out to be a good sport and great fun but you know my day pass ends at 6 pm. How do you think my forehead got to be this shape?

OGShocker

Lion Hunter
Reaction score
shreve"T";241732 said:
Preciouskiller what part of Texas are Y'all in ?? I know its been mentioned early on but I dont feel like going back through it all...

I am thinking... South Dallas..:D

LOL

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score

Dave, you´re the wife who relentlessly nags the husband to stop drinking early Saturday evening so he´s not still too hammered for church the next morning and the next day plays drill marshal with the kids telling Junior he can´t take his Barbie dolls with him and laying down the law with the daughter to not discuss how many blow jobs she´s given this week with the congregation and to wear a skirt at least 8 inches in length. It´s like you´re embarrassed to be seen with us in public.

Well guess what... if somebody wants 10% of our income the least they can do is put up with a little alcohol induced catatonia, voracious whore activity, and transvestitism.

Be proud, Dave. You own this trailer park. :cool:

preciouskiller

Reaction score
shreve"T";241732 said:
Preciouskiller what part of Texas are Y'all in ?? I know its been mentioned early on but I dont feel like going back through it all...

We live in a small town about 32 miles west of Fort Worth..

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Dave, you´re the wife who relentlessly nags the husband to stop drinking early Saturday evening so he´s not still too hammered for church the next morning and the next day plays drill marshal with the kids telling Junior he can´t take his Barbie dolls with him and laying down the law with the daughter to not discuss how many blow jobs she´s given this week with the congregation and to wear a skirt at least 8 inches in length. It´s like you´re embarrassed to be seen with us in public.

Well guess what... if somebody wants 10% of our income the least they can do is put up with a little alcohol induced catatonia, voracious whore activity, and transvestitism.

Be proud, Dave. You own this trailer park. :cool:
Judging by your failed attempt to create legible a sentence, and your hit & miss spacing.......I'd say you've had enough swish for today Tom :hmm

Director...
Reaction score
Newbie from Texas....:p

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 50