WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New Howard 288 Delivered

Scott E

Reaction score
Just delivered yesterday with a Merc 600.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

RodnJen

Reaction score
I'll take one in red please, bitchen.

noli

Reaction score

Beautiful, would love to see a video of her running

goldy

Reaction score
That is my brother in laws new boat. Brought it to our Havasu house last night and waiting for the wind to stop so he can take it on the lake today. I will be out tomorrow for Friday and Saturday rides in the new sled!!!!

charlyox

Reaction score
DAMN! That is one sweet ride. Congrats.:thumbup:

jlostit89

Reaction score
Appreciate Scott E putting these pictures up. Gene has been on me for quite a while to get this going and I failed miserably!

I have been up to Howard all through the process and I enjoyed watching AZRiverRunner's boat come together and the pictures looked great he was posting. Same with Devious_Chris..when his boat is complete that will be something you really haven't seen out of a Howard color scheme and it grew on me a lot as I watched it being put together.

When I took it on Tuesday afternoon it was a 4 and a half hour drive home then left yesterday in traffic to get to Havasu only to have the wind blow and keep us off today. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day..

DWC

Reaction score
Awesome color and motor package. Congrats and I hope the wind dies down soon so you can enjoy.

G. Faulk

Reaction score
Super nice boat, gel scheme looks really good. Black trailer black wheels finishes it very nice. Howard builds such a nice boat. Enjoy :thumbsup