WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New Eliminator Builds

shueman

Reaction score
Went by the shop t'day to see what's happening...:thumbsup

New 27' Speedster out of the mold and on the rigging line...!!!

Proud owner...
100_3289.JPG

Clean gel lines...
100_32921.JPG

Powerplant...
100_3298.JPG

Unique Drive Combo...
100_3296.JPG

100_3295.JPG

shueman

Reaction score
New 30' Daytona...red/black/white seems to be the popular scheme...

PA010029.JPG

PA0100261.JPG

This one is headed to Kuwait...

shueman

Reaction score
This one's been waiting for rigging and finally getting put together...another overseas delivery...

PA010036.JPG

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The gentleman with the 27 Speedster is a real baller. Is this a new drive, is it an M or Nxt? Don't think I seen an M Nxt, boy is that nice. :thumbsup

I think it's just an NXT drive, the "M" I believe is just part of the mercury logo.. The lower looks a little different to me though.. Hard to tell from just a side profile.

RD

Tank

Reaction score
Shue, you still have anything to do with Eliminator or just passing by and staying friendly?

It looks like that NXT has a #6 lower. Not too unique. some boats that set up works better on, especially in a single power application.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Are the deck scoops functional? Many deep v's have a hatch to open.

If you looking for new idea's, it might be nice to have those scoops on the front deck open and close, for added venting into the cockpit area. Add a mister, and you have a swap cool/air conditioning setup for Havasu.

I'm saving. I really like the 27 speedster. This could be my third Eliminator. Probably going to be a 2015 model :thumbsup

Last edited:

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
That 27 is one sexy bitch:thumbsup

shueman

Reaction score
....It looks like that NXT has a #6 lower. Not too unique. some boats that set up works better on, especially in a single power application.

That's what it is Tank...

HAVASUSUN

Reaction score
I love the speedster! Great lines and that one has sick graphics. That boat is definitely on my list of boats I want to own some day.

shueman

Reaction score
Are the deck scoops functional? Many deep v's have a hatch to open.

If you looking for new idea's, it might be nice to have those scoops on the front deck open and close, for added venting into the cockpit area. Add a mister, and you have a swap cool/air conditioning setup for Havasu.

I'm saving. I really like the 27 speedster. This could be my third Eliminator. Probably going to be a 2015 model :thumbsup

From what I recall, the original deck mockup for the 27 was sans the scoop details...Bob added those back (identifier)...could be functional, I'd assume...

milkmoney

Reaction score
i really really like the the 27 sppedster... would like to see more pics of it.. very nice:thumbsup good job eliminator.hmmmm..i would like to know how functional that winshield is. jus looks low to me...?

Reaction score
Guys, thanks for all of your comments on my new 27 speedster. I am really excited about this project and Bob and his team over at Eliminator have been phenomenal to work with.

To help answer some of the questions on the drive package pictured, I am going with an NXT transom assembly with a SSM #6 drive (upper and lower). The #6 drive is an upgrade to the NXT package. The NXT transom assembly is lighter than the #6 transom assembly and the #6 drive provides some benefits to boat handling and stability on a single engine application while only adding about 30 lbs compared to the NXT drive. Plus, the #6 give me the flexibility to step up the HP on this boat once the warranty runs out.

shueman

Reaction score
i really really like the the 27 sppedster... would like to see more pics of it.. very nice:thumbsup good job eliminator.hmmmm..i would like to know how functional that winshield is. jus looks low to me...?
You sit low in the saddle, so wind is not an issue...:thumbsup

photo_3.jpg

Last edited:

Hardly Satisfied

Riverside, CA & Havasu
Reaction score
Guys, thanks for all of your comments on my new 27 speedster. I am really excited about this project and Bob and his team over at Eliminator have been phenomenal to work with.

To help answer some of the questions on the drive package pictured, I am going with an NXT transom assembly with a SSM #6 drive (upper and lower). The #6 drive is an upgrade to the NXT package. The NXT transom assembly is lighter than the #6 transom assembly and the #6 drive provides some benefits to boat handling and stability on a single engine application while only adding about 30 lbs compared to the NXT drive. Plus, the #6 give me the flexibility to step up the HP on this boat once the warranty runs out.

Congrats on your new boat , Welcome aboard

Gelcoater

Reaction score

Boat looks good man:thumbsup

You sit low in the saddle, so wind is not an issue...:thumbsup

Shueman,any idea what happened to CaliEliminator? He started a thread on a fundeck from start to finish,posted pics up to it coming out of the mold then......nothing? Did they stop building on that boat,or did he move on from the big E? :headscratch:Seemed like a great way to get some interest on their product and let every one know they are alive and kicking.

BoostPower

Staff member
Reaction score

Should be sweet. We have some 25's like that and ran well. Enjoy

charlyox

Reaction score
F.P. congrats on your new boat. It looks great.:thumbsup

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Boat looks good man:thumbsup

Shueman,any idea what happened to CaliEliminator? He started a thread on a fundeck from start to finish,posted pics up to it coming out of the mold then......nothing? Did they stop building on that boat,or did he move on from the big E? :headscratch:Seemed like a great way to get some interest on their product and let every one know they are alive and kicking.

Cali eliminator was a young man bob had posting updates.. He went away to school so no more updates from him.

RD

plaster dave

Face down A$$ up
Reaction score

Welcome aboard. Great looking boat. :thumbsup:thumbsup