WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Need Gelcoat Repair

79 HUSTLER

Reaction score
Looking for the BEST for the job in HAVASU... I need to have a fade repaired (light grey to dark grey). I am looking for the best to fix this.
Thanks for any help. :beer

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
I used Boat and Body Works and was very happywith them.

KING BEE

Reaction score
Contact Fberglass Reformations.
Jill @ fiberglass reformations. They just completed a major job for my on my 34' Magic. Removed the name "Magic" from the side of the boat and some small touch up in the color fades. They are wonderful to work with. KB

79 HUSTLER

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, I am going to give them a call and see if they can get me in soon.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Looking for the BEST for the job in HAVASU... I need to have a fade repaired (light grey to dark grey). I am looking for the best to fix this.
Thanks for any help. :beer

I asked on PB, but is this for your Force?

RD

79 HUSTLER

Reaction score
I asked on PB, but is this for your Force?

RD

Yes, The front sponson looks like it has been sanded too far down on a 6' section. It has gotten worse every summer. You can tell they did a repair at the factory as you can see all the lines from the tape. You could never see anything until two years ago. I am sure when I uncover it this summer it will look even worse.

PVHCA

Reaction score
Fiberglass Reformations is awesome, very nice and very honest. When I bought my Eliminator the genius at Absolute said there was a problem with my transom, went to FR and they checked everything out for me about a half hour of checking and didn't even charge me a dime. No problems at all with my transom, Aaron and Brian need to keep off the sweet leaf, and anyone defending them do business with them as long as I did and get screwed like I did then let me hear ya.

79 HUSTLER

Reaction score
I just dropped off my keys at fiberglass reformations, They should be doing the repair in the next week or two. I will let everyone know how it turns out.